4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    Unfortunately the refs have always decided NBA games.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

In an NBA Finals Game if you come out and open up a 17 point lead on the road, and then at the start of the 2nd quarter just disappear scoring just 16 (after scoring 33 in the 1st), you must be an inexperienced, poorly coached, and mentally+physically inferior ball club. Nothing could have been more dismal for the Westbrook family, and wouldn't have mattered if he scored 100 points in the game, when the bonehead play of the decade occurred to end game 4. As corrupt the League, it's officiating and it's lotteries are, the biggest corruption is the lack of intelligence that men have who not only are grossly overpaid millions of dollars to play a game, who are ones that unprofessionally display their ignorance. It's really a very simple game that many boys master, while men being paid millions to play appear mentally, morally and upon retiring financially bankrupt. Champions like Air, Kobe, Bird had game IQ's that were founded on their undeniable pure love of the game, while the Durants, Westbrookes & Hardens et al let's just say .... have a lot to learn.

ninetoads
    ninetoads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

When humans are involved, corruption is just around the corner. Refs call ticky tack foul against one team and not the other could decide the outcome of 2 evenly matched teams. I watched game 4 and I sensed the refs favored the Heat not blatantly but slightly so it wouldn't look too obvious with the casual watchers. But this is nothing compare to the championship boxing 2 weeks ago. the whole world who saw the fight, most would have Pacquaio won EASILY!!!.....except for the 2 judges who said otherwise. So bet for fun and lightly, and if you have the urge to go all in, as most of us gamblers do, I hope you're on the corrupted side.

First ... 2345