baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, did OKC coach forget GHETTO basketball is what got his team to the finals????

Guy wants to walk it down the court like his team is the pope doing some slow holy procession through a crowded capital city.

"Here's the plan team. We suck in the half-court. Go ape shit out there. Run like you just stole somebody's EBT card."

That's all he has to say. They aint winning games scoring in the 70's or 80's.

It's pretty simple.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have no idea what happened tonight

They were controlling game until refs got involved

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

i agree with u both

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

this is an epic thread.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Guy wants to walk it down the court like his team is the pope doing some slow holy procession through a crowded capital city.

"Here's the plan team. We suck in the half-court. Go ape shit out there. Run like you just stole somebody's EBT card."

It's pretty simple.
    That's some good shit bro

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

i agree

they get there playing up and down the fukkin court and coach decides lets slow it down

stupid mother fukkers

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

lol anytime baskets posts something racist you know the dude lost some money

You just mad brah because obama voting coach spoelstra outcoached your shitty redneck city team

GO HEAT!!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They were controlling game until refs got involved
    How about the Thunder being stupid by fouling two three point shooters on back to back possessions (I think)? Those 6 points at the line stopped their momentum. Gave the mo right back to the Heat.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

totally agree actually

played too carefully and they are not good at that. where was westbrook??

harden too goofy sliding around on his ass looking for a call.

baskets

being serious. from the very beginning of the game OKC is walking the ball up the court. that is not to their advantage. they suck in the half-court. I honestly believe that if they charted the +/- on the times they've run vs. the times they've walked and gone into the hc... it'd be ridiculously out of proportion.

I always remember back to that LAC game where they put up 29 in the 2nd half. same stupid shit. all of a sudden they thought they were Air Force running 50 seconds off a 24 second shot clock.

hell, tonite they put up just 39 2H pts. 39??????

compare W/L record w/ point output. really, the coach needs to get his head out of his ass and tell his players to chimp out like a scene from that Charleston Heston movie.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

baskets losing is always a good thing

baskets

wicked, one day you will put a human in your avatar and your ancestors will rejoice

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

desperation mode for OKC. I lost all of my oxygen. I dont even know what to do now for the rest of the series. Might be over.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

It's pretty simple.
    Scotty Brooks voted for Obama

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Scotty Brooks voted for Obama

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I been saying it from day 1. Only way OKC wins is if they push the ball. When they slow it down they suck. And derrick fisher is the worst when he is in the game. He always slows it up and keeps them from running.

Its the same sh1t that happened to Boston in thier series agianst the Heat. Whenever Boston and Rondo pushed the pace they killed the heat. And for what ever reason in game 6&7 dumb azz Doc Rivers had them slow it down into a half court which lost them the series. I dont know why Boston stopped pushing the pace and i dont know why OKC has stopped.

Now i dont think the NBA is rigged but when u see this type of dumb sh1t happen you have to wonder. Its like they wanna lose. Its simple if OKC runs they win hands down same as Boston when they ran they won. Now Boston stopped running and they lost. So it remains to be seen if OKC is smart enuff to relize that. If they do they will win. If theu dont they will fall into the same fate as Boston and the Heat will be chimps I mean champs.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    I been saying it from day 1. Only way OKC wins is if they push the ball. When they slow it down they suck. And derrick fisher is the worst when he is in the game. He always slows it up and keeps them from running.

Its the same sh1t that happened to Boston in thier series agianst the Heat. Whenever Boston and Rondo pushed the pace they killed the heat. And for what ever reason in game 6&7 dumb azz Doc Rivers had them slow it down into a half court which lost them the series. I dont know why Boston stopped pushing the pace and i dont know why OKC has stopped.

Now i dont think the NBA is rigged but when u see this type of dumb sh1t happen you have to wonder. Its like they wanna lose. Its simple if OKC runs they win hands down same as Boston when they ran they won. Now Boston stopped running and they lost. So it remains to be seen if OKC is smart enuff to relize that. If they do they will win. If theu dont they will fall into the same fate as Boston and the Heat will be chimps I mean champs.
    maybe because rondo is a healthy young dude, and the rest of them are old, slow and injured?
    on top of that, playing a game 7 in consecutive series ............
    ur best opportunities to run are off TO's, long jumpers, block shots
    so obviously, miami is gonna have more break opportunties with OKC jacking up jumpers all day long
    while miami is looking to get to the rim every chance they get

baskets

well, well, well.

they play ghetto basketball and put up 33 in the 1st quarer. up by 14 pts end 1st

coaching involved? zero

no set plays. just go gorilla ape shit and the run those fukkas out da gym

glad that cracker got some sense in his brain. now if he slows this shit down, then he'll let Miami in
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Lol.

I'm not sure why OKC got away from this the last two games.

It also helps when you're making shots and the other team isn't.

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baskets just mad. He tailed iwin tonight

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Heat played bad defense, both teams pretty athletic they are not playing the Spurs or Lakers here.

baskets

Mia went on their run to come back... and as a knee-jerk reaction OKC tried to regain composure and run set plays and walk it up....

but, this again, that's the wrong response. you run, run, run and run some more.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

ghetto bball getting them in trouble, too wild now

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    ghetto bball getting them in trouble, too wild now
    it's their only shot

Mia was going to go on a run anyways.... so they should've gone full blast

they only put up 16 in the 2nd

to win they've to get more pts. end story

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

I am not a US Citizen. Can I apply for SNAP?
    Yes. Many non-citizens are eligible for SNAP. Receiving SNAP will have no impact on your application for citizenship and/or a green card. If you do not have documented immigration status, you will not be able to apply for yourself, but you may be able to apply for other eligible household members

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Give it up baskets. OKC's goose is cooked.

baskets

this is so funny

they better start chimpin' or they be toast real quick

run and gun... what r they doing???