bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Thunder @t Heat GAME 3........PRETTY MUCH THE HARDEST GAME OF THE SERIES TO PICK

IM A HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE HUGEEEEEEEEE HEAT FAN AND WANT TO BET THE HEAT ML BAD PARLAYED WITH THE REDSOX ML

My feelings about this game are so mixed.I think OKC actually wins this game,but i will want to throw up if i bet on the thunder and then my team wins.I am so torn on this game.Dont think the spread matters either way.Its either a heat cover OR an OKC win.Still debating what im going to do,but i would like some input on this one.Im not sure what to take.This is by far the hardest game of the series to predict.Thoughts from everyone would be great.My first lean is Thunder ML,but i hate to bet against my team.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

i think i may parlay okc ml and the over...risk 1/2u to win 2+....if okc loses i go with same bet in game 4

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

The play tonight is OKC +4.5

Doing homework,going with trends of wayne root tonight on this one.

As much as i hate to bet against my heat,The money play tonight is OKC +4.5 WHICH IS AN INFLATED LINE!

Watch how easy this wins.I want to bet the heat BAD,But i can not with what homework i have done on this type of situation.