supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Gordon Out?

Ive been hearing rumors of ben gordon either being out for this game 5 at boston or having a slight hamstring injury which favors the boston faithful tonite!...can anyone confirm

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

he is def not going to be 100%. They need him major too. I'm betting the Celtics early before the line creeps up.

Gordon (left hamstring) did not practice Tuesday and is questionable for Tuesday's Game 5 at Boston, ESPN-AM 1000 Radio reported. (Apr 28)

supra23

....same here houlihanstx, Im already on boston!line should make its way to -10 when its all said and done

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

They Just quoted him on espn saying he said this morning it doesnt feel better than it did yesterday but no worse. and HE also said he is doubtfull for this game.

supra23

...kirk hinrich will more than likely fill in the start for gordon, but i already felt my bet at -7 and a half was good, now i feel even better with this cuz gordon will be greatly needed and as inconsistent as the bulls already are this doesn't help their cause..

supra23

..food for thought guys i live in chicago also and radio stations here are leaning towards gordon definatly missing this game...only thing that worries me is gordon also said himself that he will try his hardest to play this game

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Good he wont have any lift in his shot, and he has to jump high in order to shoot over taller defenders. He will give it a valiant effort, but in long run help my bet and hurt his team.