bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Durant with biggest choke job in basketball history!

And you Miami haters want to blame it on the refs

I've had the opportunity (courtesy of ESPN) to watch that final play approx 1.583 x 10^8 times since last night and Durant literally could've just walked to the basket and slammed it yet he just pulls up 8 feet away (despite having tons of time on the clock) and prays to draw a questionable foul on the last play of the game...what a f\*g choker...anyone who blames the refs has clearly not viewed that final play, were betting on OKC or are just Miami haters, absolutely no reason for him to pull up and shoot that jumper when he could've walked another 7 feet and just slammed it down.

Durant choked his ass of and blew the game...PERIOD!

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Durant shot the ball because he felt contact and went for the 3 point play. He felt contact because there was contact.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He hits a tons of big shots

Every big time player misses buzzer beaters

Kobe missed like 50 in his career

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

That was a good shot he just missed it. A great play off of the inbounds. He hit the three before that that was more important to get them within two, otherwise it would be no need for a final try to tie it.

bettilimbroke999

Who cares if you hit a 3 then proceed to blow the wide open walk in you need to tie it?

Man I almost feel bad for Miami, Lebron plays like God and hears nothin but bullshit, Durant chokes his ass off and gets complimented...unreal!

If Lebron had done that bullshit thered be nothing but Miami hating threads and everyone sayin what a choker he is

Durant think hes gonna just pull up 5 feet short and get a touch foul called in his favor for a free throw and the short jumper to win the game, what a fuckin moron choker!

Congrats Lebron on your first championship, I hope you win the next 10 just to piss off the Miami haters! Yea Im sure alot more ppl want to vacation in OKC than Miami!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

I've had the opportunity (courtesy of ESPN) to watch that final play approx 1.583 x 10^8 times since last night and Durant literally could've just walked to the basket and slammed it yet he just pulls up 8 feet away (despite having tons of time on the clock) and prays to draw a questionable foul on the last play of the game...what a f\*g choker...anyone who blames the refs has clearly not viewed that final play, were betting on OKC or are just Miami haters, absolutely no reason for him to pull up and shoot that jumper when he could've walked another 7 feet and just slammed it down.

You are an idiot

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

im tired of reading these kind of stupid comments.

as if you can make a better decision sitting on your couch eating chips and drinking cool-aid.

durant was fouled. no question. however, the refs didn't call it and he had to make the shot. getting a easy dunk with less then a dozen on the clock to tie it up isn't as easy as you think it is. especially for someone preaching BS on a public sports betting site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

bettilimbroke999

You depend on getting a touch foul call on your stomach on 5 footers to win the game and youre gonna be spending alot of time being called a CHOKIN BITCH IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU RETARDS TO UNDERSTAND!

2+2 = 4 NOT 20

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post

You are an idiot

"Durant with biggest choke job in basketball history! "
    BrokeBettor
    Oh really??? All of NBA history???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have no horse in this race...but BrokeBettor makes no lucid argument at all.
    He is full of hyperbole and baffoonery.

walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Lmao at this guy! You are an idiot and obviously a biased miami/lebron fan. If. Kd took another step he would have been either callef for an offensive foul or forced to step out of bounds. He felt the contact and pulled up for the J. Yes there was contact, but I wouldn't call it a foul either.

winningcomesez1
    winningcomesez1's Avatar Become A Pro!

durant>james

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

It was a pretty good choke job...by Miami. If the ref called the either foul on Lebon (I thought the one on Westbrook with the off rebound was worse) the heat lose and give up their lead again.

I guess thats why they play 7 game series though.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

OP just trying to rub a little salt in OKC's wound.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

durant>james

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Miami fans are just the worst kind of sports fans.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Durant fouled out with 3 minutes left. Refs blew that call too. They should have lost by 10z

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by winningcomesez1 View Post
    durant>james
    Yea right, that's why Lebron's schoolin that ass every game

Even with the refs tryin to rob Miami by givin Lebron 2 quick fouls when they were about to be up 30 at halftime and forcing him to the bench Miami still destroys OKC on the road. OKC couldnt even stop fukin Battier!

Miami hatin morons will be saying how much better Durant/OKC is while Miami is hoisting the trophy

LETS GO HEAT!!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Bettilimabrikedikfuk is the dumbest prick on this site.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    This.
    Your an idiot the guy made big shots to get them back in the game
    and u wanna call this the biggest choke job gtfo.

bettilimbroke999

Sorry bout dat 5 foot brick I put up that I coulda just walked to the rim and slammed in instead of tryin to get some touch foul call like a little bitch - Kevin
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-15-12 at 02:19 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Bettilimabrikedikfuk is the dumbest prick on this site.
    Sorry bout all dat money ya lost on OKC genius, us dummies made bank!

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

if we're just looking at the final play as whether or not there was a foul, I'd have to ask the above question

james holds onto durants right arm 0:04 , and as durant is preparing to shoot, lebron's hand can be seen making contact with durant's left bicep/elbow area.

shouldn't be questionable, now refs won't call it cause game on the line or w/e

but questionable foul?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Sorry bout all dat money ya lost on OKC genius, us dummies made bank!
    Bettilisukacok999,

Never bet the game, just hate the heat and hope they lose and durant was fouled on last play.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Bettilisukacok999,

Never bet the game, just hate the heat and hope they lose and durant was fouled on last play.
    Blowing swallower no one gives a **** youre mad at Lebron for not pullin out and light fouls the last play of the game aint likely to be called, I know you aint got enough money to bet but at least have enough sense to watch a few games before you open your dicksucker

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lebron would of been criticized yes, but how is he going to dunk that?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post

james holds onto durants right arm 0:04 , and as durant is preparing to shoot, lebron's hand can be seen making contact with durant's left bicep/elbow area.

shouldn't be questionable, now refs won't call it cause game on the line or w/e

but questionable foul?
    That's a no call in my book in the last 7 seconds, luckily the ref had enough sense to not reward that pussy Durant for tryin to run into tha Kings arm and get a foul rather than man up and make a shot

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

That's a no call in my book in the last 7 seconds, luckily the ref had enough sense to not reward that pussy Durant for tryin to run into tha Kings arm and get a foul rather than man up and make a shot
    I agree, that is a no call with the game on the line. Had they made the call it wouldn't be surprising either. It's hard to say Durant choked though, seeing as his shot was interfered with. Choking is more like when Wade missed the wide open 3 last series, or missing a free throw at the end of the game. When there's literally nothing interfering with you but your own body/mindset, that's when choking occurs.

That's why you sound kind of insane, pal.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I agree, that is a no call with the game on the line. Had they made the call it wouldn't be surprising either.

Durant choking? Nah, I don't think so.

ChalkyDog

I would have so much more of a problem if the ref calls anything right there. This is the goddamn finals. Let the players decide it.

Yes, it was a foul, and would have been called in the previous 47 minutes. I am not one who believe that if it is a foul in the first minute, it is one in the last.

Let the players decide games. They're paid small fortunes every year. Make them earn it.

As the OP noted, KD could have gone stronger, but he was trying to draw contact.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    im tired of reading these kind of stupid comments.

as if you can make a better decision sitting on your couch eating chips and drinking cool-aid.

durant was fouled. no question. however, the refs didn't call it and he had to make the shot. getting a easy dunk with less then a dozen on the clock to tie it up isn't as easy as you think it is. especially for someone preaching BS on a public sports betting site.
    yupp

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

So it's a no call in the last 7 seconds, but it's a call earlier in the game? Is there any authority for a different set of rules depending on the time on the clock? I wasn't aware that there was.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

I would have so much more of a problem if the ref calls anything right there. This is the goddamn finals. Let the players decide it.

Yes, it was a foul, and would have been called in the previous 47 minutes. I am not one who believe that if it is a foul in the first minute, it is one in the last.

Let the players decide games. They're paid small fortunes every year. Make them earn it.

As the OP noted, KD could have gone stronger, but he was trying to draw contact.
    Why the heck not? What authority is there for calling it different in the last minute? Maybe that should be in the rulebook, but to my knowledge it isn't.

Regardless, IMO it was a foul, and should have been called.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Wasn't as bad as the no call last year on his 3 pointer at the buzzer that the NBA officially apologized for the next day. Wish apologies could get you paid

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why the heck not? What authority is there for calling it different in the last minute? Maybe that should be in the rulebook, but to my knowledge it isn't.

Regardless, IMO it was a foul, and should have been called.
    Because it is disgusting seeing a call in the last few seconds that decide the outcome. Nothing bothers me more.

Let the players decide it. Bottom line.

12 Last