nux4thecup
    nux4thecup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Seattle fans so jelly right now

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    Bigger cities i.e. Chicago, Miami etc have much better night life. I'd venture to guess OKC playing is THE thing going on therefore you stay to the end. What else you gonna do?
    So many ignorant people.

OKC has a night life, granted, it's not New York but you would probably be surprised. There is a lot more here than you think.

FYI, OKC is bigger than Miami population wise. You might want to get your facts straight before you start throwing crap out there.

OKC is about American as it gets.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Ive gathered the following inferences about the population at large:

85% male
    Average age: 63
    Average age people get married: 22
    Average looks of broads: All 5.5s
    Average tan from 0 to 10: 1
    Only non-whites in town are the players

Plus it looks like a dry fukking county. Dont see anyone with a ******* beer in their hands.

Come on Oklahoma...
    Pretty spot on I'd say lol.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    OK City is all red necks and Indians..

See Timothy McVeigh

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So many ignorant people.

OKC has a night life, granted, it's not New York but you would probably be surprised. There is a lot more here than you think.

FYI, OKC is bigger than Miami population wise. You might want to get your facts straight before you start throwing crap out there.

Miami-Dade - 2.5 mil
    OKC metro - 1.2

great math they teach at OU i see

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    speak for yourself

who cares if your neighbour is employed or not
    Huh???

Mathy, it's obvious you rent an apartment. If I rented an apartment Mathy, I would have the same attitude as you. Mathy, I own homes pal. And anyone that is a home owner understands the importance of whether or not their neighbors are employed. You wouldn't get it guy.

Mathy, have fun living next to a convicted child sex offender in your efficiency pal. At least you have a night life

What a kid

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The greater OKC population is not greater than the greater Miami area. However, OKC is the 8th largest city in the US by area. The only other metropolitan city larger is Jacksonville.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Huh???

Mathy, it's obvious you rent an apartment. If I rented an apartment Mathy, I would have the same attitude as you. Mathy, I own homes pal. And anyone that is a home owner understands the importance of whether or not their neighbors are employed. You wouldn't get it guy.

Mathy, have fun living next to a convicted child sex offender in your efficiency pal. At least you have a night life

What a kid
    Yep, no pedophiles in nice suburban areas.

Only way to make sure your neighbours are good is not to have neighbours at all. So you live in the fukkin woods pal??

Do you go around and jack off in all your homes Saturday night? I go out for shrimp cocktails and watch booty shaking competitions

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So many ignorant people.

It isn't any more or less American than anywhere else in America, don't start with that "Real America" bullshit. We're all Americans in the United States from Maine to Washington to Texas. And secondly OKC is the 51st largest urban area in the US by population, Miami is 4th. There aren't more people living in the OKC area than Miami. You don't have a greater population density. I'm sure there is plenty to do there, I live in Salt Lake City, it's underrated too. But saying Oklahoma City has a larger population that Miami, while true in a city limits vs. city limits comparison it isn't a reflection of actual population living in the urban area as the Miami urban area has a greater population than the state of Oklahoma. San Francisco has an approximate population of 800,000, but the Bay Area has a population of 7.1 million people. In Oklahoma City it appears the majority of your population of your urban area lives in the city limits that isn't the case for all metropolitan areas.

First 12