vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

How Cavs fans are rooting for the Thunder....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

that's pretty gay. seattle has the right to root for okc but cleveland needs to focus on their own shitty team...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

the whole lebron/cleveland thing is so fukking old. move on already! do you cry about your ex-girlfriend/wife 2 years after she left you? lebron is a real winner. he performs his trade on the highest level and is payed millions of dollars to do so. hes not the greatest player that ever lived, so why do people obsess about him so much? people have such miserable lives. go to wal-mart with your fat wife and shut the fukk up!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    that's pretty gay. seattle has the right to root for okc but cleveland needs to focus on their own shitty team...
    You know why they are rooting for okc right?

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude, 90% of the country is rooting for OKC.. Cleveland actually has a feasible reason to do so.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    the whole lebron/cleveland thing is so fukking old. move on already! do you cry about your ex-girlfriend/wife 2 years after she left you? lebron is a real winner. he performs his trade on the highest level and is payed millions of dollars to do so. hes not the greatest player that ever lived, so why do people obsess about him so much? people have such miserable lives. go to wal-mart with your fat wife and shut the fukk up!
    I could not disagree more. Your analogy is very poor because it leaves out too many details.

If my wife simply left me one day I would try to get over it quickly and move on with my life. However if my wife literally gave me the silent treatment for 2 months, then decided to break up with me by announcing her decision on National Television with a huge smirk on her face, I would hold a grudge for a very long time.

Then you move onto to discussing how Lebron is a "real winner", which has nothing at all to do with the discussion.

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I could not disagree more. Your analogy is very poor because it leaves out too many details.

If my wife simply left me one day I would try to get over it quickly and move on with my life. However if my wife literally gave me the silent treatment for 2 months, then decided to break up with me by announcing her decision on National Television with a huge smirk on her face, I would hold a grudge for a very long time.

Then you move onto to discussing how Lebron is a "real winner", which has nothing at all to do with the discussion.
    i feel what your searching for, but if my wife gives me the silent treatment for 2 weeks im telling her to open up or get the fukk out. if you let your wife not speak to you for 2 months you are making a very serious mistake! if you let her not talk to you for 2 weeks she already has someone courting her. if you let her not speak to you for 2 months, they are already fukkin'.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

i feel what your searching for, but if my wife gives me the silent treatment for 2 weeks im telling her to open up or get the fukk out. if you let your wife not speak to you for 2 months you are making a very serious mistake! if you let her not talk to you for 2 weeks she already has someone courting her. if you let her not speak to you for 2 months, they are already fukkin'.
    The Cav's tried to reach out to Lebitch for weeks leading up to LeDecision. He wouldn't return anyone's calls. It's real easy to say that you would tell her to get the fukk out but Lebitch was already out. The Cav's was hoping beyond hope that in the end he wouldn't leave. The organization catered hand over foot for him. He had free reign over the team. Dan Gilbert invested millions of dollars on a practice complex close to Lebitch's home so that he wouldn't have to travel far to work. They went after trades after trades all approved by Lebitch in order to bring in talent to the team. He orchestrated every trade move but in the end, he didn't even have the decency to tell the team he was leaving. If he would have told them in time, the Cav's could have gotten the Heat's #1 picks this year and next instead Toronto got those picks from the Heat for Bosh. Lebitch on purpose sabotaged the Cavs for whatever selfish reason. The team enabled him in order to keep him happy but in the end he went to another suitor.

If you gave your wife everything she asked for and did everything you could to keep her, yet she ends up leaving for someone who didn't really deserve her, couldn't give a shit about her (miami attendance and fair weather fans) and in the end, she ends up in the same position that she left??? Then she does a 1 hour variety show in order to shit on you in front of millions? You say you would get over it? Hell fukking no. Lebitch shitted on our city and he will forever be hated until he give an honest apology to the city. He is one step above Art Modell. Cleveland fans want nothing but bad for both of these bitches. Karma

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Cav's tried to reach out to Lebitch for weeks leading up to LeDecision. He wouldn't return anyone's calls. It's real easy to say that you would tell her to get the fukk out but Lebitch was already out. The Cav's was hoping beyond hope that in the end he wouldn't leave. The organization catered hand over foot for him. He had free reign over the team. Dan Gilbert invested millions of dollars on a practice complex close to Lebitch's home so that he wouldn't have to travel far to work. They went after trades after trades all approved by Lebitch in order to bring in talent to the team. He orchestrated every trade move but in the end, he didn't even have the decency to tell the team he was leaving. If he would have told them in time, the Cav's could have gotten the Heat's #1 picks this year and next instead Toronto got those picks from the Heat for Bosh. Lebitch on purpose sabotaged the Cavs for whatever selfish reason. The team enabled him in order to keep him happy but in the end he went to another suitor.

If you gave your wife everything she asked for and did everything you could to keep her, yet she ends up leaving for someone who didn't really deserve her, couldn't give a shit about her (miami attendance and fair weather fans) and in the end, she ends up in the same position that she left??? Then she does a 1 hour variety show in order to shit on you in front of millions? You say you would get over it? Hell fukking no. Lebitch shitted on our city and he will forever be hated until he give an honest apology to the city. He is one step above Art Modell. Cleveland fans want nothing but bad for both of these bitches. Karma
    if you show your pain, the bitch wins. if you act like shes an old co-worker or neighbor, she loses! we all know she had a great ass, but now shes got a sloppy pussy!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

if you show your pain, the bitch wins. if you act like shes an old co-worker or neighbor, she loses! we all know she had a great ass, but now shes got a sloppy pussy!
    We're Cleveland, we're transparent, we don't have anything to hide. We wear our emotions on our sleeves. Hell yes, we are bitter, vindictive spouses who sole purpose in life is to see him fail. If he never gets ring we will be forever happy. When the Heat win, we cry like whiny bitches. When the Heat loses, we are dancing like it's 1999. Go Thunder, beat that cHeat ass.

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We're Cleveland, we're transparent, we don't have anything to hide. We wear our emotions on our sleeves. Hell yes, we are bitter, vindictive spouses who sole purpose in life is to see him fail. If he never gets ring we will be forever happy. When the Heat win, we cry like whiny bitches. When the Heat loses, we are dancing like it's 1999. Go Thunder, beat that cHeat ass.
    Name:  kyrie-irving-cavs-2012-widescreen-wallpaper-basketwallpapers-com.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  27.8 KB
    be brave son!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Unreal.

BlacK_HazE