jesus you're retarded

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    we're posting within seconds of each other

jesus you're retarded
    i could do the same on my phone & computer.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    i am doing the same on my phone & computer.

Fixed

PickWinnerAllDay

The funny thing is, you've made a big production of what I look like.
    And you've made a big production of what brahma looks like.

Yet, we're also the same person?

You really are a fukkin moron. I'm not even being a dick. You are literally the dumbest piece of shit on this board.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

everytime i get close to busting him, kerry tries to divert and accuses me of being him.

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I think you are kerrywood with the way you have now accused like 4 different people.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

yea I care that much to have 2 separate accounts on this website to post 2 completely opposite opinions about things on my phone and computer

PickWinnerAllDay

everytime i get close to busting him, kerry tries to divert and accuses me of being him.

You really are a brain dead fukkin moron.

I'm being honest. If you think you are intelligent in any way, I feel really bad for you.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

continue with your "feud"

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lol

PickWinnerAllDay

I like you man. You really give life some perspective to know there are miserable little fukks like yourself running around.

One more day and you got enough points for a pizza feast. Congrats man.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

There's been times where me and him posted literally within seconds of each other

Bro, I don't have the ability to type at light speed. Trust me, me and him are not the same individuals

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    There's been times where me and him posted literally within seconds of each other

Bro, I don't have the ability to type at light speed. Trust me, me and him are not the same individuals

no trust me you and he are the top 2 biggest meatballs on the board not even close...henryhill 3rd.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

This thread disintegrated into a Dog and Pony Show, and the thread's title really backfired on the OP(At least for game 1). GL on your prediction. If OKC fans come away disappointed, gonna take 7 games to beat them.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

kerrys already trying to spin control, claiming he meant okc fans should prepare for a parade.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    This thread disintegrated into a Dog and Pony Show, and the thread's title really backfired on the OP(At least for game 1). GL on your prediction. If OKC fans come away disappointed, gonna take 7 games to beat them.
    Anyone who thinks I really predicted a loss = reading comprehension fail. I'm also probably rooting for the Thunder more than anyone besides Thunder fans.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

anyone notice kerry/brahma began posting within mins of each other today after not posting for 8 hours?

and both bashing the thunder while secretly "pulling for them."

PickWinnerAllDay

anyone notice kerry/brahma began posting within mins of each other today after not posting for 8 hours?

and both bashing the thunder while secretly "pulling for them."

I'll make you a deal. If I can get Shari to run an IP check and confirm we are not the same person, will your liberal f\*g ass leave the board forever?

PickWinnerAllDay

Did you not guarantee Thunder win game 1 and then Heat win the series?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Did you not guarantee Thunder win game 1 and then Heat win the series?
    I make no guarantees but that's what I called yes. The difference is that I made my prediction three days before Game 1 while you waited until the third quarter when Thunder were down 13 to predict that Miami would win the series.

That's weak kerry.

PickWinnerAllDay

I make no guarantees but that's what I called yes. The difference is that I made my prediction three days before Game 1 while you waited until the third quarter when Thunder were down 13 to predict that Miami would win the series.

That's weak kerry.
    Might want to check time logs. This thread was started in the first god damned quarter. It also wasn't even technically a prediction. Don't let morons like crustycumrag make you a worse poster. You're better than that.

t-wizzle

Might want to check time logs. This thread was started in the first god damned quarter. It also wasn't even technically a prediction. Don't let morons like crustycumrag make you a worse poster. You're better than that.
    Regardless, they were down 13 in the middle of the game. But then again you are the king of making plays after the game has already started.

PickWinnerAllDay

Regardless, they were down 13 in the middle of the game. But then again you are the king of making plays after the game has already started.
    Surely you see the irony in this when you had a massive melt down trying to get an over 6.5 +140 ran through when the game was 3-0 at the time of posting and I never posted a play after the game has already started. You have to be an act after reading this post. An intelligent person would not even consider making it with the circumstances.

t-wizzle

Guys this is not the first time kerry has waited until after a game has started to make a prediction. It's pretty standard actually.

PickWinnerAllDay

Guys this is not the first time kerry has waited until after a game has started to make a prediction. It's pretty standard actually.
    *yawn*

Then again, I could be like T-wizzle and wait until the 8th inning of a 0-0 game and then pound the under. . Can't make this shit up.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Technically what was it then?

From what I gathered, you said the Thunder fans should prepare themselves to feel how the Bulls did last year, and play their worse 4-5 games against the heat.

Sounds like you predicted the Thunder to feel like the Bulls did last year against the heat (losing)

technically.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I'll make you a deal. If I can get Shari to run an IP check and confirm we are not the same person, will your liberal f\*g ass leave the board forever?
    i made you a slam dunk offer to leave forever by simply posting video of your bets from the week before and you couldnt even do that. cause they were all fake and lies. gee whats new.

like i said, anyone can post with a phone and have different ip addresses.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Technically what was it then?

From what I gathered, you said the Thunder fans should prepare themselves to feel how the Bulls did last year, and play their worse 4-5 games against the heat.

Sounds like you predicted the Thunder to feel like the Bulls did last year against the heat (losing)

technically.

''
    In a week or so, youmight know how Bulls fans felt last year. A team that is too young and inexplicably plays its worse 4-5 games of the year at the worst possible time. Thunder look terrible, hope they get it together and keep the dark side out of the promised land. ''

The fact I didn't say WILL and said might says I have no idea, which means I'm not making a prediction. Pretty simple. You're smarter than this.

PickWinnerAllDay

i made you a slam dunk offer to leave forever by simply posting video of your bets from the week before and you couldnt even do that. cause they were all fake and lies. gee whats new.

like i said, anyone can post with a phone and have different ip addresses.

You're always making these stupid accusations. The problem is, you made lots of comments about what brahma looks like and what I look like.

So we look completely different but we're also the same person? Does that make any damn sense to you? Well, you're an Obama supporter and your IQ is 2 digits, so it probably does make sense to you somehow. Never mind.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You're always making these stupid accusations. The problem is, you made lots of comments about what brahma looks like and what I look like.

So we look completely different but we're also the same person? Does that make any damn sense to you? Well, you're an Obama supporter and your IQ is 2 digits, so it probably does make sense to you somehow. Never mind.
    i dont recall making a big deal about the photos brahma posted. i always thought they were fake anyways.

if he made a video of himself holding a sign and looks exactly like the guy in the pics i'll believe it.

but we both know that will never happen, right, brahmakerry?

:wink:

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

''
    In a week or so, youmight know how Bulls fans felt last year. A team that is too young and inexplicably plays its worse 4-5 games of the year at the worst possible time. Thunder look terrible, hope they get it together and keep the dark side out of the promised land. ''

The fact I didn't say WILL and said might says I have no idea, which means I'm not making a prediction. Pretty simple. You're smarter than this.

So that is where the technicality is.

If we were sitting in your friends house, in the room you're renting...and you asked me "hey how do you feel about the Heat/Thunder finals matchup" and I responded with a "Ehh I'm not sure, but the Heat might win" Now I didn't really say that the Thunder won't win either, but I did say that the heat MIGHT win. Would you say that I was leaning towards the Heat to win the Finals then?

Technically I never SAID THE HEAT WILL WIN, but it sure seemed as if I were predicting a heat win.

Or am I wrong? Or am I smarter than this?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    So that is where the technicality is.

If we were sitting in your friends house, in the room you're renting...and you asked me "hey how do you feel about the Heat/Thunder finals matchup" and I responded with a "Ehh I'm not sure, but the Heat might win" Now I didn't really say that the Thunder won't win either, but I did say that the heat MIGHT win. Would you say that I was leaning towards the Heat to win the Finals then?
    I'm telling you that the Thunder had more turnovers in the first 8 minutes of the game than they had the rest of the game. The key is turnovers and I said that in another thread. If the Thunder don't turn the ball over, they will win the series. Like I said, I think this series is pretty 50/50 from this point and I definitely don't want the Heat to win, you know that as a Bulls fan.

I do still have a bad feeling the Heat win though.

PickWinnerAllDay

i dont recall making a big deal about the photos brahma posted. i always thought they were fake anyways.

if he made a video of himself holding a sign and looks exactly like the guy in the pics i'll believe it.

but we both know that will never happen, right, brahmakerry?

:wink:
    You'd have to ask him yourself. If he agrees to do it, will you leave the board? At least give him some incentive.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You'd have to ask him yourself. If he agrees to do it, will you leave the board? At least give him some incentive.
    why dont you ask yourself?

First 12345 ... Last