squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Nittany-

"If they didn't have a team, cool....root for OKC but don't act like you're some sort of huge fan until you have a minimum of. 10-15 years under your belt. If I liked a team for under a decade I wouldn't even claim to be a fan to a single other soul unless they know me personally and really, really well. Shit is a joke, honestly."

id also like to comment (and i dont often) but your comments were so outrageous that i must. If i am a 10 year fan of team A and then i wake up one day and i decide to be a fan of team B, i'll go ahead and do that. nothing you say or do should stop anybody from backing whatever team they choose, even if they one day decide that they will back a different team, for whatever reason.

For you to define what a "die hard fan" is, is not only idiotic, it makes me think you are a very controlling person. I find it hilarious that you can judge somebody on the internet for not being a "big enough fan" essentially.

Are you judge of how die hard a fan is? Do you have a degree in sports fans? haha wtf are you talking about nittany? (by the way i live in PA and wasnt a pennstate fan yesterday but im a die hard fan today, just for you.)

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by squid44 View Post
    Nittany-

"If they didn't have a team, cool....root for OKC but don't act like you're some sort of huge fan until you have a minimum of. 10-15 years under your belt. If I liked a team for under a decade I wouldn't even claim to be a fan to a single other soul unless they know me personally and really, really well. Shit is a joke, honestly."

id also like to comment (and i dont often) but your comments were so outrageous that i must. If i am a 10 year fan of team A and then i wake up one day and i decide to be a fan of team B, i'll go ahead and do that. nothing you say or do should stop anybody from backing whatever team they choose, even if they one day decide that they will back a different team, for whatever reason.

For you to define what a "die hard fan" is, is not only idiotic, it makes me think you are a very controlling person. I find it hilarious that you can judge somebody on the internet for not being a "big enough fan" essentially.

Are you judge of how die hard a fan is? Do you have a degree in sports fans? haha wtf are you talking about nittany? (by the way i live in PA and wasnt a pennstate fan yesterday but im a die hard fan today, just for you.)

Well said.

I graduated college from The University of Oklahoma so I'm a Sooner fan. Since I didn't begin college until I was 18, and now I'm 28, does that mean I have to wait 5 more years to be a fan?

I can't believe how stupid some people are.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigDofBA stfu. If you arent making bets here, get your a$$ outta here with your (.25x) bets.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

nice thread

heat ML in game 2 was the best bet of the series

First 12