Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Lebron = Frustrating

Why does lebron suddenly think he is a jump shooter? He learned in by game 5 of the last series that he needed to start driving. Now he's trying to shoot jumpers all day and he is missing everything. It's so frustrating to watch a body like that go to waste

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Why does lebron suddenly think he is a jump shooter? He learned in by game 5 of the last series that he needed to start driving. Now he's trying to shoot jumpers all day and he is missing everything. It's so frustrating to watch a body like that go to waste
    Yup Yup. So many chances to drive & dish for a 3 and he won't do it on Durant
    Last edited by Shafted69; 06-12-12 at 09:48 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

everyone knows this... don't bet on the man in the Finals

Money

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    everyone knows this... don't bet on the man in the Finals

Nothing makes me more mad than ignorant statements. Everyone that claims lebron isnt clutch or that he doesn't play well in the 4th quarter is ridiculous. He plays just as well in 4th quarter as any clutch person you want to pick. Just because he had a bad statistical series doesn't mean anything. Its basketball. Teams can take away a player anytime they want.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Nassssssssy Dunk by Bron Bron !!!!!!!!!!! In yo face Durant !!!!!!!!

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

If that wasn't a walk then I have no clue what is!!! Lebron just walked 4 steps into the dunk. Plus he was fouled 10 mins before he dropped that dunk. This is BS!!!!!!

Balco10

Big names get free passes on traveling! BS

Money

Not a huge lebron fan but you do understand the continuation rule in NBA right?

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Not a huge lebron fan but you do understand the continuation rule in NBA right?
    Just because you dont put the ball on the ground...doesnt mean you can take all the steps you want. You do know this is basketball right?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Nothing makes me more mad than ignorant statements. Everyone that claims lebron isnt clutch or that he doesn't play well in the 4th quarter is ridiculous. He plays just as well in 4th quarter as any clutch person you want to pick. Just because he had a bad statistical series doesn't mean anything. Its basketball. Teams can take away a player anytime they want.
    I will poke fun at him whenever and where-ever... you don't do to Cleveland what he did

if he ends up 0 for fukkn 3 in the Finals... well then, what will you say then???

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I will poke fun at him whenever and where-ever... you don't do to Cleveland what he did

if he ends up 0 for fukkn 3 in the Finals... well then, what will you say then???
    don't be such a bitter hater dude it's not good for your health

Money

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Just because you dont put the ball on the ground...doesnt mean you can take all the steps you want. You do know this is basketball right?
    If you think he traveled there then you clearly do not understand basketball.

Balco10

3-4 steps is traveling, but super stars get free passes!

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I don't understand basketball is saying that left foot forward, right foot foward, then left foot foward is 2 steps...I guess 2+2= 5 where you come from

Money

First, what did he do to Cleveland? Everyone knew he wasn't going to sign an extension and that he was going to look at his options. He chose to go elsewhere. That is HIS right. And to the problem with his show, yes I'm sure he regrets it now, but the show raised a couple million dollars for the boys and girls club. It is nice to see a famous person give back to his community this way and not only look to profit off this show.

Secondly, if he goes 0-3?! Last time I checked basketball is a team sport. It's 5 vs 5. Some people are just common

Money

Nba players travel all the time. But they travel when they shuffle their pivot foot. No one gets away with 4-5 steps on any drive, a walk on a drive is obvious. I will never post again if this was a travel. some people need to stop listening to the commentators talk and actually watch the game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

First, what did he do to Cleveland? Everyone knew he wasn't going to sign an extension and that he was going to look at his options. He chose to go elsewhere. That is HIS right. And to the problem with his show, yes I'm sure he regrets it now, but the show raised a couple million dollars for the boys and girls club. It is nice to see a famous person give back to his community this way and not only look to profit off this show.

Secondly, if he goes 0-3?! Last time I checked basketball is a team sport. It's 5 vs 5. Some people are just common
    TRULY GREAT PLAYERS elevate the play of others around them to finish the deal in the biggest series of all, the Finals. He came to Miami to play with Wade and Bosh and whoever else they could get to win Championships. If the Heat end up losing the series to the Thunder and thus, are back 2 back losers in the Finals... well... what then? Why isn't he elevating the play around him on the biggest stage?

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Is Lebron playing? I havent seen him this quarter.

Money

TRULY GREAT PLAYERS elevate the play of others around them to finish the deal in the biggest series of all, the Finals. He came to Miami to play with Wade and Bosh and whoever else they could get to win Championships. If the Heat end up losing the series to the Thunder and thus, are back 2 back losers in the Finals... well... what then? Why isn't he elevating the play around him on the biggest stage?

I'm not a lebron fan again to be clear. I just defend him because he gets shittt on by everyone.

First off, it is the NBA finals. The best teams in the world are playing each other. It's not easy to elevate your game when you avg 30 pts 10 rbs and almost 10 asts. He probably is the best player in the league. However, I believe the disparity in the NBa isn't what it used to be. The gap between each player and each team is minimal. Basketball is about matchups and game plans. I think this is the reasoning behind his struggles. My main point is that it is immature and irrational to say someone chokes and not clutch based on one series. Let me ask you this question. Do you think Kobe is clutch?

Balco10

I'll take Westbrook and Durant all day over Lefraud and Wade. I must be an idiot, but I don't see the greatness in James. He misses so many in the clutch and misses too many free throws.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I'm not a lebron fan again to be clear. I just defend him because he gets shittt on by everyone.

First off, it is the NBA finals. The best teams in the world are playing each other. It's not easy to elevate your game when you avg 30 pts 10 rbs and almost 10 asts. He probably is the best player in the league. However, I believe the disparity in the NBa isn't what it used to be. The gap between each player and each team is minimal. Basketball is about matchups and game plans. I think this is the reasoning behind his struggles. My main point is that it is immature and irrational to say someone chokes and not clutch based on one series. Let me ask you this question. Do you think Kobe is clutch?
    where the fukk did Kobe come from .... not here to talk about a 5x Champion 2x NBA Finals MVP, winning a game 7 NBA Finals and down 2-3 in the Finals and still winning

i said elevate the play of others around him, not only do others around him stop playing good come close 4th quarters most of the time... his own play himself GOES DOWN in the same 4th quarter... just a minute ago, he got a pass... he took it and immediately chucked up a stupid 3 pointer that missed badly

his guys give the ball to him and stand there, he needs to tell them fukks to continue to play the damn game like they did in the first quarter

Money

Elevate the play of others?! So now he is responsible for other players? Crazy how much responsibility is on this guy. And you know why they lost the Dallas series? His teammates didn't step up. He was getting double teamed so he passed to his teammates and they couldn't make open shots.

To the point on kobe, I asked you that because he struggled with the end of games early in his career and still now does struggle. His end of game shooting is horrible, however everyone thinks he's so clutch and doesn't miss game winning shots

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

why do you have Bosh shooting a 3 down 7 with 1 minute to go??? hahaha, that's all good when they are winning or its early in the game... but at that point in the game?

thunder make all the right passes, heat... opposite

who's the young team here?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Elevate the play of others?! So now he is responsible for other players? Crazy how much responsibility is on this guy. And you know why they lost the Dallas series? His teammates didn't step up. He was getting double teamed so he passed to his teammates and they couldn't make open shots.

To the point on kobe, I asked you that because he struggled with the end of games early in his career and still now does struggle. His end of game shooting is horrible, however everyone thinks he's so clutch and doesn't miss game winning shots
    are you saying Jordan, Duncan etc etc etc didn't elevate the play of others around them?

Money

why do you have Bosh shooting a 3 down 7 with 1 minute to go??? hahaha, that's all good when they are winning or its early in the game... but at that point in the game?

thunder make all the right passes, heat... opposite

who's the young team here?
    Because he was wide open and they needed a 3? Bosh was 3-3 vs Boston and made a 3 already today. He actually is one of the heats best shooters. Shows how much you've seen them play.

Also, a couple posts ago you critiZed lebron for not elevating the play of others. What can he do besides give them open shots?! Basically he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Ignorant people

Money

[QUOTE=ThaTopMoron;15050980]are you saying Jordan, Duncan etc etc etc didn't elevate the play of others around them?

[/QUOTE

How do you elevate the play of others around you? Make shots for them? Again, that is an overused tv commentator term. You cannot elevate the play of others around you besides feeding them the ball in situations where they're wide open. Multiple NBA coaches are on te record as saying lebrons greatest asset is his passing. What more can he do?!?!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

ill tell it to you from my own personal experience

when I am playing on a team whether that is a basketball game, a beach volley game (4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 game)... when i am on a team with other players who i KNOW are good players & at least 1 or 2 are better players than myself... and i can trust them to play good, play smart... and play 100% every play, I PLAY BETTER MYSELF

Money

That's great for pickup man. We're talking about NBA players. They're all phenomenal players who don't need confidence from anyone. They practice everyday, they shouldn't need anything but a split second opening to get a good look at the basket to make the shot. That example doesn't prove or show anything

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

u just don't get it man

peace! dare you to bet Heat game 2

Money

I don't get it? Nothing I've said tonight have you disproved. And I didn't bet on this game and probably won't all series. Think it's a coin flip honestly. Good luck on your next plays.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I don't get it? Nothing I've said tonight have you disproved. And I didn't bet on this game and probably won't all series. Think it's a coin flip honestly. Good luck on your next plays.
    you said it yourself in the thread title