Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well OKC gave their best and still wasn't enough. Anyone still doubt the Heat now? Admittedly the Heat got plenty of help from the refs tonight but blowing a 17 pt lead was all on OKC.

Suckas throwing they money away on Thunder.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

3-1 ​Yeah it's like that!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

TOO EASY!

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Oh how the world turns. Everyone claiming Miami wasnt a real team and its becoming pretty obvious now that OKC is only Durant and Westbrook plus a bunch of scrubs.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Piss on Miami. Every piece of sh&t ref who has worked in these finals is the scum of the earth. When the officiating is so blatantly one-sided we all know the league is getting what they want. What Durant should do for game 5 is put a number 3 and WADE on the back of his jersey and on the front put 31 and BATTIER. That way the refs will think he is Wade on offense and get to the line all the time. then on defense refs will think he is Battier and he can clutch, grab, elbow, and claw at people and not get called.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

It is what it is. Blame the refs. Blame OKC's complacency when leading etc. Any way you wanna slice it up the conclusion remains the same. Anybody gonna take some OKC +415 for the series?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

OK so I am considering taking Heat large for game 5 to hedge my Heat in 6 or 7 futures. Should I? Or should I ride it out and hope the Thunder can steal game 5? I don't have to do anything as my Heat series is gonna put me in good graces however I don't like leaving money to chance if I need not have too.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

How would playing Heat large in gm 5 hedge your Heat in 6/7 bets? Better value taking OKC in gm 5 if you want to hedge.

GUNSHY
    GUNSHY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Mikail great call man... You had the Heat from the very beginning

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    How would playing Heat large in gm 5 hedge your Heat in 6/7 bets? Better value taking OKC in gm 5 if you want to hedge.
    Look it over again. It'll come to ya.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by GUNSHY View Post
    Mikail great call man... You had the Heat from the very beginning
    Thanks Gunshy. It's nice to actually get some praise. I hand out winners not very often but when I do you can "take it to the bank"

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

After careful consideration I have decided to hold of on any hedging at this time. If the Heat close out tonight I win but Thunder winning tonight and Heat closing in 6 or 7 means a much bigger payday for me. Tonight's game is a catch 22 for me so I will watch and enjoy. Basing anything further on whether or not Heat will need another game or 2 to win the Finals.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Lebron Lebron Lebron

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Mikail, I don't remember you saying Heat are gonna win from the beginning. Did you?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Mikail, I don't remember you saying Heat are gonna win from the beginning. Did you?
    Sure did. Unlike many I don't let my dislike for a player/team cloud my vision when it comes to capping. I am a bit suprised the Heat handled OKC like this though. Who would of called Heat in 5? Surely some did but not many.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Sure did. Unlike many I don't let my dislike for a player/team cloud my vision when it comes to capping. I am a bit suprised the Heat handled OKC like this though. Who would of called Heat in 5? Surely some did but not many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Miami in 5 or 6

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Nice call Goat. You've shown you confidence in this Heat team for quite some time now. Congrats on the big win. It's bittersweet for me being a Lakers fan but winning my Heat wagers made it better.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave Mikail 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123