bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Heat @ OKC Game one......I dont give a Phuck bet

Who Cares,OKC WILL MOST LIKLEY WIN,BUT IM BETTING ON THE HEAT MONEYLINE.$500

Im betting with my heart and not my head,but Miami is more than capable of winning this game.

So all you haters say what you will.Everyone i have talked too and everything i have read has totally discounted the chance of the heat winning this game tonight.WELL GUESS WHAT,I HAVENT.

Heat win by 5 instead of Okc by 5.I think a lot of people will get burned on okc tonight.Lebron and wade i will take any day over durrant and westbrook!

This will be one helllllllllllll of a series and i wouldnt be suprised if it goes to a game 7!

My play of the night is HEAT +205 ML

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

If Heat win tonight they will win it all NO DOUBT!.....Because it goes to a 3-3 for both teams.I think this game 1 is the most important of the entire 7 game set

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Is this sharp play since they are on the road and +195 or is it a square play cuz it's the heat

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Oh please Heat are gonna get clobbered in 5 or 6 at max. They can't drive the basket on Ibaka and Perkins and they can't shoot the J better than Durant, Westbrook or Harden.

Gimmie Thunder game 1 and 2.