kevindakota00
    brock lesnar
    kevindakota00's Avatar Become A Pro!

celtics/bulls

Celtics at Bulls
    CELTICS - The Boston Celtics destroyed the Chicago Bulls 107-86 in Game 3 of this series and have won each of the last two games SU and are catching points today?

Absolutely ridiculous. We’re taking advantage of that lunacy and taking the Boston Celtics on the road in Game 4 today.

Coming into this game the Celts have covered in 8 of their last 11 meetings against the Bulls and have covered in 4 of their last 5 in Chicago.

Also, the Bulls are only 1-4 ATS their last 5 when installed as a favorite and have covered only once in their last 5 games when playing at home.

The Celtics, on the other hand, are a perfect 6-0 ATS when installed as an underdog in the postseason and have covered in 6 of their last 7 when playing on the road.

Also, long-term, Boston has covered in 43 of their last 60 games when installed as a road underdog and are 36-15 ATS their last 51 games when catching points anywhere.

Consider also, that in their last four meetings in Chicago the Celtics are 3-1 SU and ATS against the Bulls, outscoring them, on average, 106.5-96.5.

Boston will flirt with another SU win and cover easily in this one. Take the points and take the Celtics on the road in this one.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Thank you for solidifying my play. I dont do the whole trends perspective, but whoever made this write up does a great job.

kevindakota00
    brock lesnar
    kevindakota00's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 touts pick boston, 1 picks chicago. the 1 that picked chic. i am currently fading anyway. this looks like a very good play. trends- in playoffs, trends mean very little.

celtics win su

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I just put the rest of my bankroll on the Celtics ML.

So hopefully it will be a good day!

Crash
    is not a pro
    Crash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

celtics and the under here under thunder!!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Another great write up Kevin. I really should have loaded up on this game but I was worried about Rondo's ankle. This guy is clearly the best player on the floor plus he has 2 superstars on his side. These lines are too much affected by Garnett and this was the game we should have taken advantage of it. The next game won't nearly be as generous.

Boston's defense is too smothering as well. Chicago under was the bet as well.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

That entire situation just killed the Celtics ML

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    That entire situation just killed the Celtics ML
    What situation?