Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

A few props that look decent for OKC/MIA series

Bosh series avg over 15.5 pts
    Harden series avg over 16.5 pts
    Wade series avg over 20.5 pts

LeBron and KD are pretty well set I find (30.5 and 27.5) but those three look good to go over. Bosh's ability to hit from the outside should give him an edge over Ibaka who likes to stay in the paint, and this is Chris Bosh, surely he should be given enough shots to be able to avg at least 17-18 a game even if he isn't 100%. Harden should be the X-Factor for OKC as has been stated plenty and Wade always seems to get his own in the finals. What does everyone think?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think that Wade's average in 12 NBA finals games is around 32 a game. This prop seems way off. No way wade only gets 20 a game, even with a bad knee.

Seto

It's at William Hill that doesn't have a reputation for being very sharp with NBA lines. Their live lines are often 2-3 points different from Pinny's. Thinking of pounding this

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

Serge Ibaka is a beast look for him to shut down bosh for at least a few games out of the 7... Bosh cant take advantage against really good PF even when he as the focal point in Toronto.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by chankng View Post
    Serge Ibaka is a beast look for him to shut down bosh for at least a few games out of the 7... Bosh cant take advantage against really good PF even when he as the focal point in Toronto.
    Bosh is a much better PF than Serge Ibaka. That's not even debatable.

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bosh is a much better PF than Serge Ibaka. That's not even debatable.
    are u serious goat? u dont think Iblocka's size strength and speed is unable to stop bosh? Bosh wont be able to post or serge much, espcially bosh is not even a gd post player throughout his career. I'll give u it that bosh is offensively more talented than ibaka in terms of scoring efficiency, but defensively ibaka is underrated and will be able to stop bosh

Seto

Wade finals MVP +1000 worth a shot? I like MIA to win and I know that even if they do Bron is the clear favorite, and even if both average similar numbers they'll probably give it to him anyway, but being a big game guy this may be worth a small bet

davefast007
    davefast007's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed IF

and i stress IF miami wins,

wade will have been the mvp durant wouldnt have it any other way....

wade not lebron....

is the key to this series