The Dream
    The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reading the Totals line OKC/Miami

Hey, looking for some feedback and thoughts on the totals line movement. The line opened at 192 and a steam play on over and 76% Public also on over and the line is now climbed to 195.5 at some books. Do you think this is a syndicate playing both sides and going to buy back higher on the under 195.5 number. Playing over 192 and under 195.5. Thoughts....want to get this number early if that is case as I could see it coming back down tomorrow.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
    Hey, looking for some feedback and thoughts on the totals line movement. The line opened at 192 and a steam play on over and 76% Public also on over and the line is now climbed to 195.5 at some books. Do you think this is a syndicate playing both sides and going to buy back higher on the under 195.5 number. Playing over 192 and under 195.5. Thoughts....want to get this number early if that is case as I could see it coming back down tomorrow.
    I think that's too narrow of a gap to have a 2nd bet on. Why don't you do a teaser to bring the total up to 204.5 and then bet under?

The Dream
    The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh I thought 3 points was a good gap. That is a good idea, may look to do a teaser. I though might be some smart money driving it up to play the under later.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

It will never get back down to even 194