2ForTheMoney
    2ForTheMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

If you like OKC to win the Finals, do not pay the -150 juice, when you can get +100

So yesterday I was close to putting my big bet for OKC to win the finals. Juice was at -150. But then I thought, I know a lot of heat fans. Friends, Coworkers, and pretty much almost everybody I know love the Heat to take the series. So instead I bet with all them. Lol no juice. So I suggest y'all do the same if y'all like OKC. No need to pay your bookies -150 if you lose. Cuzz everyone, even people who don't gamble like us, will be watching the finals and want action.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

You must know some uneducated gambling people. But good move if you can get it at even.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can bet on durant to be the mvp. something tells me, if Westbrook averages 30-5-5 and Durant 25-7-2, the award goes for the latter anyway. so seems like a great bet if you want okc.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yep peole at work who do not bet offshore have no clue what linea are and are obviously not gonna charge some kinda juice on a bet....i had one coworker, guy just makes up lines abd bets with people at work lol. During clippers spurs series he made up a line clippers +5 @ even money. I took the spurs obviously just too bad i couldnt "hammer" it so to speak... Guy didnt even ask what the vegas spread was or anything. Just "i dont think clippers lose by more than 5"

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I don't like my friends, family and co workers to know that I'm a degenerate gambler, drunk, and wife beater.

g0scapegoat
    g0scapegoat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

What a stupid thread. Not everyone is so desperate to avoid juice that they're gonna go dancing around their co-workers and friends to sell Miami series action and collect bets from them. Plus, most ppl who would accept that kind of line for Miami are gambling-illiterate and likely won't even bet more than a few bucks.