BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

To Lebron James haters...

lets just say the heat go on to win the nba finals this year, and lebron wins his first ring (same age as mj was) where would you put him on the all time list of greats? It seems like a lot of you question his legacy and mainly I wanna know what the haters think.. Really your only argument is about rings.. Thoughts?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

y dont we wait and see if it gets done

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

1 ring and your already talking about LeBron and the word "all time greats"?!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Only difference is, Lebron had to put himself with two other stars.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Lebron doesn't win it this year. OKC wins in 5-6 and Durant will get MVP. I love to watch Lebron and he is a great player, but I get so annoyed with people wanting to ride his jock. Athletically and skill wise he is the best in the league however mentaly, ability to make good game decisions, clutchness, and overall heart to win the big ones he is average, and that is being friendly. Lebron shouldn't have gone to the Heat, it was asking for bad karma. Basically the Heat is a team that was built with money and in a way can be seen as a power play in the NBA. Pat Riley has the money so he forms the best team he possibly can and they still can't win a championship. Building your own team out of money, no matter how good your players are, is asking for bad karma.
    Last edited by Dclan86; 06-10-12 at 01:31 PM.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Lebron doesn't win it this year. OKC wins in 5-6 and Durant will get MVP. I love to watch Lebron and he is a great player, but I get so annoyed with people wanting to ride his jock. Athletically and skill wise he is the best in the league however mentaly, ability to make good game decisions, clutchness, and overall heart to win the big ones he is average, and that is being friendly. Lebron shouldn't have gone to the Heat, it was asking for bad karma. Basically the Heat is a team that was built with money and in a way can be seen as a power play in the NBA. Pat Riley has the money so he forms the best team he possibly can and they still can't win a championship. Building your own team out of money, no matter how good your players are, is asking for bad karma.
    Bad for karma although he has already gotten to the finals 2x in the 2 seasons he's played in miami compared to the one time in the first 7 years of his career?.. The dude IMO has only had one bad playoff series in his career. (Last year vs Dallas in the finals)

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    bad karma? 2 straight trips to the nba finals is bad karma?
    i suppose the rest of the league are enjoying their good karma watching the nba finals on their tv sets

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    lets just say the heat go on to win the nba finals this year, and lebron wins his first ring (same age as mj was) where would you put him on the all time list of greats? It seems like a lot of you question his legacy and mainly I wanna know what the haters think.. Really your only argument is about rings.. Thoughts?
    #1 Lebron hater right here. You first mentioned the fact that he will be as old as Jordan when Jordan won his first. Then you want to talk about Legacy? He has about 10 more years to go as an NBA All-Star. How we can discuss his legacy at this point?

Lebron has shown everyone that he has the ability to one day become the greatest basketball player who ever lived. He is not even close to that level right now, but maybe one day he will be. It is way to early to discuss legacy.

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i suppose the rest of the league are enjoying their good karma watching the nba finals on their tv sets
    I think this poster was talking about bad karma in the sense that everyone loves to root against Lebron at this point. Lebron made some absolutely horrible decisions, and now people hate him for it. That kind of karma.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I think this poster was talking about bad karma in the sense that everyone loves to root against Lebron at this point. Lebron made some absolutely horrible decisions, and now people hate him for it. That kind of karma.
    no, that is not what he is saying at all, i dunno where u got that from
    hes talking about not winning the title even though he went to miami.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I still don't get people's reasoning for that. You hate the dude because he came out and did the whole "decision" thing? Really thats your only reason? Give me a break he was 25 years old, I bet you all never made any mistakes when you were that age. Has he ever been in trouble with the law? Has he punched anyone? Choked anyone? Refused ever to speak to reporters? Has he ever called out his teammates (as kobe did twice this postseason)? Cheated on his fiancee? Gotten his coach fired? Been fined for criticizing refs? Asked to be traded or released ever? Lets just completely ignore the fact that dozens of NBA players change teams every year. Anything short of an NBA title makes James useless in the NBA, lets just completely ignore the fact that he's won 3 MVP's in the last 9 years. You despise him because he passes to much.. Imagine that you hate a modern day nba player for not being selfish. Last year you hated him for being a "shrinker" this year you hate him for not being a "closer". Every game he MUST close otherwise people are all over the dude's dick. Was magic johnson a closer? a few times, yes. Every f'n time? No. And btw most of the time James doesn't need to close because he has played so well the entire game. I'm sick of this whole Crown or drown bulls*** talk. It's ridiculous how much under the microscope the media places this dude. Sayin that if the heat lose the finals this year, that changes need to be made to the team.. For what? For making the NBA finals the past 2 years? I think the reason why you fools hate him the most is because he doesn't suffer his failures the way you want him too, and doesn't dwell on the past. Lebron has always been of my favorite players, since the SVSM days.. Everyone bashin on him, overall just makes me into a bigger fan. Because trust me, nobody else in the NBA EVER could deal with the criticzim/blame that he has to go through. Open up your eyes you blind f***'s.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i don't know about all this "bad karma" stuff, but when you join up with another future hall of famer and all-star both in their primes to get your ring, your team is a substantial favorite to win it all, and then you lose in the finals, that's considered a failure. you act like getting to the finals and losing is a memorable accomplishment, or that it's particularly good for his legacy. a playoff loser is a playoff loser. doing it in the finals is mostly just more heartbreaking, if anything. especially when you're expected to win

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Only difference is, Lebron had to put himself with two other stars.
    so what? Jordan had Pippen, Pierce KG Allen all needed eachother and Rando, Kobe has always had a 7 footer to help him. Lebron wants to be known as the best ever with rings not the best ever who never got a ring because he stayed loyal to a crap team. If he stayed in Cleveland and never got a ring all the same haters he has now would say he shoulda went to a better team to win a championship... but haters gone hate no matter what.

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    I still don't get people's reasoning for that. You hate the dude because he came out and did the whole "decision" thing? Really thats your only reason? Give me a break he was 25 years old, I bet you all never made any mistakes when you were that age. Has he ever been in trouble with the law? Has he punched anyone? Choked anyone? Refused ever to speak to reporters? Has he ever called out his teammates (as kobe did twice this postseason)? Cheated on his fiancee? Gotten his coach fired? Been fined for criticizing refs? Asked to be traded or released ever? Lets just completely ignore the fact that dozens of NBA players change teams every year. Anything short of an NBA title makes James useless in the NBA, lets just completely ignore the fact that he's won 3 MVP's in the last 9 years. You despise him because he passes to much.. Imagine that you hate a modern day nba player for not being selfish. Last year you hated him for being a "shrinker" this year you hate him for not being a "closer". Every game he MUST close otherwise people are all over the dude's dick. Was magic johnson a closer? a few times, yes. Every f'n time? No. And btw most of the time James doesn't need to close because he has played so well the entire game. I'm sick of this whole Crown or drown bulls*** talk. It's ridiculous how much under the microscope the media places this dude. Sayin that if the heat lose the finals this year, that changes need to be made to the team.. For what? For making the NBA finals the past 2 years? I think the reason why you fools hate him the most is because he doesn't suffer his failures the way you want him too, and doesn't dwell on the past. Lebron has always been of my favorite players, since the SVSM days.. Everyone bashin on him, overall just makes me into a bigger fan. Because trust me, nobody else in the NBA EVER could deal with the criticzim/blame that he has to go through. Open up your eyes you blind f***'s.
    I was guessing that is the karma he was referring to? I am not sure my guess to explain another poster's words warranted this type of reaction?

Also you just completely plagiarized Rick Reilly and tried to pass it off as your own. That is one of the most pathetic things I have ever witnessed. Not just saying that. This is truly pathetic.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...n-being-lebron