SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Miami much better defensively

Defense wins championships

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

The heat just barely beat an old Celtics team and all you Miami fans think they're going to beat Oklahoma City? For the poster who said the heat have come too far to not win it wasn't that the same situation last year when they lost 4-2 to the shitty Mavericks? OKC is 100 times better than last years Mavericks but yet everyone thinks Miami is going to win ... LMAO
    Last edited by Lint Pockets; 06-10-12 at 10:24 AM.

Detox
    Detox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

okc is 100 times better than last years mavs ....

some dumb people over here i see ... i can't get away from the morons.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

This is going to be a really great series

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    This is going to be a really great series
    fukk you.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

They have half a chance but OKC will win.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    fukk you.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

heat have refs though, might be tough for okc

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Miami much better defensively

Defense wins championships
    Then why didn't they win last year?

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I agree with the poster, OKC should take this thing, and honestly it should not take them but 5-6 with home court advantage to take it. I see OKC winning probably all their home cames and taking at least 1 in Miami, probably losing 1 in Miami. Really Boston probably would have given OKC more of a run than I see the Heat giving them. The Heat look much better now that Bosh seems to be up and running but the Heat are just too shaky. Once you rattle them their players fall apart quicker than I have ever seen a team just dissipate. OKC being such a full and really well functioning team versus basically Lebron James alone for the first Half with Bosh being about slight threat, mainly just having to make sure you don't forget about him. Then in the second half you have LJ with now Wade starting to get going. Here is what we haven't seen yet that I see coming at the mercy of OKC. In both the last two series the Heat have played we watched them fall behind to both the Pacers and Boston. Now what Boston and Indiana both failed to do was put that dagger in after they went 1 up. Had Boston came out and started super strong in the game 6 and done their absolute best to deny LJ, the Heat would have withered and died right there in TD Garden. OKC can do that. When the Heat get down in this series to like a 2-1, 3-2 whatever it may be, if OKC comes back and pulls one of their just unstoppable jump shooting crazy offense games, we will watch the Heat fall completely apart, Spoelstra and Wade will be fighting in the middle of the court, while LJ cries in the corner, Bosh sits their with a one of his goofy expressions on his face wondering what just happened, and Battier, Miller, and Chalmers sit their bricking three pointer after three pointer. I see OKC giving the Heat this "shut down" they honestly have barely and shouldn't have avoided to begin with.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Listen guys here is how i break down the upcoming series: Wait, Boston was a fluke so put that out of your head. We had bigger matchup problems in Boston series than we will have in Okc.

LEBRON VS DURANT - BOTH PLAYERS WILL GET THEIRS. WE DONT EXPECT DURANT TO COVER LEBRON DO WE. AND AS GOOD AS LEBRON'S DEFENSE IS DURANT IS SUCH A GOOD PURE SHOOTER THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO SHOOT GOOD FROM THE FLOOR

WESTBROOK VS WADE - WADE WILL LOCK THIS GUY DOWN

IBAKA VS BOSH - BOSH WILL CATCH THE BALL HIGH AND ISO A LOT VS IBAKA AND JUST OWN IBAKA WITH THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF MOVES STORED IN BOSH'S LIL RAPTOR HEAD

SEFALOSHA VS BATTIER/- DEAD EVEN

PERKINS VS JOEL ANTHONY /TURIAF - PERKINS IS DONE SON!

JAMES HARDEN VS BATTIER - HARDEN GETS HIS//

I EXPECT WESTBROOK TO TAKE A LOT OF SHOTS IF CHALMERS IS GUARDING HIM]
    HARDEN AND DURANT WILL OWN EVERY GAME OF THIS SERIES.
    THE MIAMI HEAT JUST HAVE TO PLAY THEIR GAME AND DONT WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT HARDEN

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am scared now

I might actually bet Heat

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why didn't Wade lock down that old man Jason Kidd last year?

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

love the heat public play all over okc. Lebron is the key!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I got the heats winning this shit in 6 games or 7.

remember when the media (espn) was slurping the spurs calling them one of, if not the best team ever, after going up 2-0 on OKC and extending their win streak to 20 games. Next thing you know OKC Pwns them. And now OKC is this roaring great team.

lebron plays like he did late in boston series, and has a healthy bosh they win. lebrons defense on durrant is going to be fun to watch

TTYL1105
    TTYL1105's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC in 6.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

The next thread after this one is the biggest reason the Heat will win this.
    100% systen fool proof method

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    OK City with home court advantage = series winner for the thunda
    There is no bigger reason that the Heat win than this

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

ODDS TO WIN - 2012 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP
    [4] OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +432
    100.00 / 432.00

Not hedging Im betting 432 on the Heat to win the series

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I would think Durant is going to guard Battier
    Don't underestimate Spoelstra here.

Battier will play less minutes this series than he did previously.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Then why didn't they win last year?
    Because Dallas was a better defensive team. Dallas' defense in the playoffs was outstanding, especially Tyson Chandler.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    LOL

If you really think this, you don't know a damn thing about basketball.
    Do you even know how to f u c k I n g properly read
    A greater or less than sign?

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I love how people here speak in absolutes. Especially wikkidinsane. Every word you write is pure gibberish.

OKC has youth, energy, depth, and tremendous team offense. Miami has 3 veteran Olympic stars, NBA Finals experience, and tremendous team defense. OKC beat three very good teams to get to the Finals. Miami wasn't really tested. Don't get me wrong I love Boston, but they were simply outmatched in the two biggest games of the series. OKC has home court advantage, but Miami will get the majority of the calls. Sure the NBA loves OKC, but Lebron is still the golden child and the refs will treat him as such.

Yes Durant is the best pure scorer in the league, and he has been an amazing closer in the playoffs, but now he will be guarded by a physical freak of nature who is much, much stronger than him. Do any of you have a memory that goes past 2 or 3 months? Last year Durant was heavily criticized in the Dallas series because he couldn't get off decent shots in the clutch. Dallas played tremendous team defense and Durant had no answer. Sure Durant has improved, but he also hasn't played a 7 game series against Lebron James yet. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Westbook or Harden is taking many of the big "closing" shots down the stretch simply due to advantageous matchups.

Lebron shredded Boston by getting to the rim and the foul line, but now he will be facing a far superior front court in Oklahoma. No one on Boston was athletic enough to keep up with Lebron defensively. Now he will be dealing with Sefalosha, Durant, and athletic team defense protecting the rim.

If you ask me, OKC will most likely win because of they get 4 home games and because they are generally deeper than Miami. I have a season long future riding on OKC that I will not hedge, however I wouldn't be shocked at all if Miami's team defense was enough to to win it.

This series is nearly impossible to predict, so stop pretending otherwise.
    Last edited by SparJMU; 06-11-12 at 02:53 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: okbyme123

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Heat win and the bench steps up big when its going to count most!

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Heat will sweep the Thunder 4-0 ! Lebron gonna shut down Durant.
    Hey Lebron got swept in the finals in his 4th year in the league. Why not Durant? . People forget that Lebron was once loved the same way KD is now. The good guy doesn't win all the time

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I love how people here speak in absolutes. Especially wikkidinsane. Every word you write is pure gibberish.

OKC has youth, energy, depth, and tremendous team offense. Miami has 3 veteran Olympic stars, NBA Finals experience, and tremendous team defense. OKC beat three very good teams to get to the Finals. Miami wasn't really tested. Don't get me wrong I love Boston, but they were simply outmatched in the two biggest games of the series. OKC has home court advantage, but Miami will get the majority of the calls. Sure the NBA loves OKC, but Lebron is still the golden child and the refs will treat him as such.

Yes Durant is the best pure scorer in the league, and he has been an amazing closer in the playoffs, but now he will be guarded by a physical freak of nature who is much, much stronger than him. Do any of you have a memory that goes past 2 or 3 months? Last year Durant was heavily criticized in the Dallas series because he couldn't get off decent shots in the clutch. Dallas played tremendous team defense and Durant had no answer. Sure Durant has improved, but he also hasn't played a 7 game series against Lebron James yet. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Westbook or Harden is taking many of the big "closing" shots down the stretch simply due to advantageous matchups.

Lebron shredded Boston by getting to the rim and the foul line, but now he will be facing a far superior front court in Oklahoma. No one on Boston was athletic enough to keep up with Lebron defensively. Now he will be dealing with Sefalosha, Durant, and athletic team defense protecting the rim.

If you ask me, OKC will most likely win because of they get 4 home games and because they are generally deeper than Miami. I have a season long future riding on OKC that I will not hedge, however I wouldn't be shocked at all if Miami's team defense was enough to to win it.

This series is nearly impossible to predict, so stop pretending otherwise.
    How did Miami "shred" Boston exactly? Philly took Boston to Game 7 and Miami couldn't close this thing out in less than 7? Miami almost dropped Game 7 as well before pulling through at the end! OKC doesn't get cocky and think they can turn it on and off like MIA does. They will play with intensity through-out the series and that can't be said for Miami.

I think Miami's defence is HIGHLY overrated outside of Lebron because if they were so great, how did the senior citizens of Boston put up 90+ against them consistently?

I agree with you that it's really unpredictable but i'm still leaning towards OKC because Lebron James can't do it alone.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    Hey Lebron got swept in the finals in his 4th year in the league. Why not Durant? . People forget that Lebron was once loved the same way KD is now. The good guy doesn't win all the time
    Because it's not f**king Lebron Vs. KD it's Heat Vs. Thunder you dumbbitch

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Because it's not f**king Lebron Vs. KD it's Heat Vs. Thunder you dumbbitch
    Its not???

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

With Perkins and Ibaka, LeGarbage Shames won't be able to penetrate the lane and get to the rim at will like he did in Game 7 vs. Boston. I would say both Perkins and Ibaka are better inside prescences than KG was.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    With Perkins and Ibaka, LeGarbage Shames won't be able to penetrate the lane and get to the rim at will like he did in Game 7 vs. Boston. I would say both Perkins and Ibaka are better inside prescences than KG was.
    That is the worst attempt i've ever heard, try again pu**y

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Both Perkins and Ibaka won't be on the inside...Bosh will be luring one of them outside on every fukkin play to free up a little space on the inside for wade/james/chalmers to drive. If they are driving and get doubled/tripled/crowded out, they'll kick the ball out to bosh/battier/miller for an open 3.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Too many delusional homers in this thread.

This is a gambling forum, not insidehoops.com.

Does miami have a slight shot? Yes, but they're outmatched in the PG, in the paint, in 3-point shooting, and they don't have home court.

OKC in 6

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Give me a reason to bet them for the series

I cannot find one
    whens the last time the heat were the underdogs

majority of world picking the thunder to win the finals.

theres two reasons.

Im on the Heat to win the Finals myself

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    whens the last time the heat were the underdogs

majority of world picking the thunder to win the finals.

theres two reasons.

Im on the Heat to win the Finals myself

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by imzdeals View Post
    Both Perkins and Ibaka won't be on the inside...Bosh will be luring one of them outside on every fukkin play to free up a little space on the inside for wade/james/chalmers to drive. If they are driving and get doubled/tripled/crowded out, they'll kick the ball out to bosh/battier/miller for an open 3.
    Then what? Hope to god that they don't put up bricks like they have been all post-season? LOL

First 1234 Last