Joe Crawford reffing game 7

And the other refs look like they came out of a typical mafia movie:

Scott Foster

Mike Callahan

Ed Malloy

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Boston will have to play the game of their lives to have a chance but they must know that before the game even starts which has to deflate them a lot. Thus, psychologically, they won't be able to do it. I'm putting more on the Heat.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami will win this.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

AGREED! Lebron & Dwayne will give 110% tonight & with the crowd AND officials, gonna be a tough tough game for Boston to take. Gotta go with common sense on this one.........

cleaveland

People must be really dumb... the most infamous ref in the league who just about everyone knows NEVER calls a game fairly is reffing this game and it barely gets noticed on this board. Oh, after Crawford and the rest of this crew favor the Heat we'll see people complain but BEFORE THE GAME...it's practically completely ignored.

cleaveland

If this game were being called normally I think the Celtics would be up about 10 points after the first quarter. Instead they've got a 4 point lead and they're talking to the refs, it's getting to their heads.

RidetheTide
    RidetheTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    If this game were being called normally I think the Celtics would be up about 10 points after the first quarter. Instead they've got a 4 point lead and they're talking to the refs, it's getting to their heads.
    Seriously...what is this shit

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by RidetheTide View Post
    Seriously...what is this shit
    The call on Garnett when he was making a pass had me laughing out loud, if I was on the Celtics I'd be fuming. When the league's bias become so well known that it will be factored into the line, I think it's worth several points personally.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The three fouls on Garnett make it seem like the refs are picking a side but even with that Miami is playing like shit right now. They need to let LeBron get into the zone and win cause Wade and the rest of those dead beats aren't gonna do it. Except Bosh, he's played great. The dumb coach needs to leave him in, he's hot right now so what does he do? He sits Bosh.

RidetheTide
    RidetheTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Yeah I would be mad if they weren't shooting lights out