Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Which bet is more likely to hit? Celtics +360 or Bradley +350?

Does Bradley have a chance over Pacquiao tonight? Does the Celtics stand a chance over the cHeat and paid off Stern refs?

I got to think that Bradley has a punchers chance. Lot's of changes in Pacmans life lately and his religious revelation may have softened him.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Would love to hear what people think of Bradley. Thinking of ordering the fight tonight and having a few friends over.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Pacquaio is better then ever right now he's back to training hard so I wouldn't touch Bradley

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Pacquaio will win. His kids will be watching him fight for the first time.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Would love to hear what people think of Bradley. Thinking of ordering the fight tonight and having a few friends over.
    I like Bradley. The guy has the heart of a champion. He was extremely cut at weigh in and Pac looked a little softer as usual. This was the heaviest Pac has ever weighed. Pac has looked pretty average in his last few fights. He's been vulnerable to counter punchers and guys that have a high motor.

I don't know how anyone can say that Pac looks better than ever? How? He's actually struggled in his last fight. He should have lost against Marquez. He's had a ton of distractions lately. Him and his wife were struggling amid rumors of infidelity, then he becomes a born again Christian and now loves everyone and everything is beautiful. He's a politician in the Philippines with a lot of responsibility back home. His cornerman, Freddy Roach doesn't like his conditioning coach and they get into arguments all the time. His conditioning coach will be at ringside despite the pleading of Roach to not do that. This has all the feelings of Tyson before Tokyo...

I've already put a little on Bradley for the win. I also think he will stay standing all 12 rounds...

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Don't bet either.

Heat will win at home. NBA wants Heat/Thunder finals.

Bradley can't hurt anybody at 140, much less 147. He is in tremendous shape, but he's not ready for an elite boxer like Pacquiao. Bradley thows looping punches and leaves himself wide open for the straight left hand. He also throws lazy jabs, which leaves himself open to lead right hook. I'd bet Pacquiao by KO before I'd bet Bradley to win.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Celtics

Pac man found Christ.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Save your money

Tough kid but likes to get too close

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Pac/Bradley to go the distance and Heat ML Parlay

Mac4Lyfe

I've got a bunch on the over 9.5 (-230)...

I don't see Pacman knocking Bradley out. I think Pac is coming in fat and happy. I think he will be a step slow and get out punched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew0585 View Post
    Don't bet either.

Heat will win at home. NBA wants Heat/Thunder finals.

Bradley can't hurt anybody at 140, much less 147. He is in tremendous shape, but he's not ready for an elite boxer like Pacquiao. Bradley thows looping punches and leaves himself wide open for the straight left hand. He also throws lazy jabs, which leaves himself open to lead right hook. I'd bet Pacquiao by KO before I'd bet Bradley to win.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Bet Pac/Bradley to go the distance and Heat ML Parlay
    I put a little on this as well. $200 wins like $150.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9667

Mikail said it best.

Fight should go distance. And I do agree since Pac has quit drinking and partying so much he is in pretty good shape. His speed and angles will pick bradely a fight. Bradly is in great shape no doubt about that, but if you watch 24/7 you can tell Pac has a definite edge in speed. I really dislike pac-man, but there is no way i see him losing this fight. He may get caught with a few good punches, but I could see him winning 8 or 9 rounds out of 12.

He barely trained when he fought cotto and made cotto look like a punching bag because of the speed disadvantage. Bradly trains harder for pacman then any other fighter I seen but he just aint got the angles and or the speed to keep up. Power is there but pac-man is not one to get knocked out. I think pac-man trained a full 8 weeks compared to only 2 weeks for his last fight. During training his last fight he even flew to vegas to have a little fun.

I wouldn't order this fight, waste of money.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

lost fight for paq he had 99 problems and it was all his ex - she refused to come to the arena - he showed up way late. He had l20 minutes to get the rules, taped up and warmed up. Alot of ringside had pac losing. I dont see that here. I wouldn't go against the pac-man. But the celts have won in Miami - they have played great all series besides game 6 and were treated like kids in game 6. I usually love to take a team off a bad loss vs the opponent that layed the hurt on em BUT the nba stands to make a huge score with a OKC/ MIA final - all conspiracies aside I wouldnt bet into that. But if you have to pick one its gotta be the celts at least they have proven when everything is working they can play with the heat. On the other side do you think bradley has a better shot than the celts? imo no - but who knows with the NBA / boxing but would take the celts if I had a gun to my head, luckily I can get drunk and root on the dodgers 650/ 500

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Everyone is sick of your posts. If NBA wanted Heat Thunder then Boston would never have been allowed to go up 3-2 and Thunder would never have been down 2-0 to start. You have no clue what you're talking about. Boston had a chance to win game 6 and it was obvious that they have no where near the skill level of Miami's roster.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Celtics of course Mac.