Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 2012 NBA Playoffs Record

I don't actively keep track of my win-loss ratio, but with all the ups and downs I have had throughout the playoffs, I decided to back-track and add them all up.

Surprisingly, I am 32-33-2= +.9u

Its funny how it all works out... I am 0-4 on my 2u bets which I hardly ever do (apparently I'm confident at the wrong times), and I had a shitfaced night where I chased a losing play twice and went -5u. The 2 pushes were on the same Memphis game! (1st half and game)

On the other hand, I'm up from a successful 4-team 1st round parlay and betting on BOS series over Philly. If Boston can beat Miami, I will be up +5.2u, but if they lose I will be -.1u (I bet before series started)

The reason I made this thread was to point out how goofy it is that we bet over and over again to either make a little bit of money or lose a little bit. Yet it is invigorating somewhat and something I enjoy doing. Hypothetically, if Boston wins and I don't bet on the finals or if BOS loses and I win a 4-5x on the finals I will have broke even over two years totaling 400+ bets. (Lost a small amount last year)

If I don't come out on top, my losings will not even add up to a day or two worth of income for me.. This whole thing is so silly....

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one thinks its dumb to bet for 2 years and be at about -5u?

I guess if I expect people to read my post, I should title it
    "YEAAhhhhs yoooz whaATT a L0CCCKkkkk~!"