No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Dear God, please let Boston win Game 7

Dumbass Goat Milk is insufferable tonight.

Fvcker disappears, comes back, crashes and burns on bets over and over again (no surprise there), now the Heat win once and he's trolling all over the place with LeBron's dick in his hand.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Dumbass Goat Milk is insufferable tonight.

Fvcker disappears, comes back, crashes and burns on bets over and over again (no surprise there), now the Heat win once and he's trolling all over the place with LeBron's dick in his hand.
    Hey, it might be the ONLY time you ever see LeBron do that for the rest of his career! He has to take advantage.

I did crack a slight smile for LeBron tonight... I mean, living in Ohio I did watch a ton of all his Cavalier playoff games. But dude will lose Finals again if they win game 7.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Hey, it might be the ONLY time you ever see LeBron do that for the rest of his career! He has to take advantage.

I did crack a slight smile for LeBron tonight... I mean, living in Ohio I did watch a ton of all his Cavalier playoff games. But dude will lose Finals again if they win game 7.
    Here's what I think about LeBron: for 45-47 minutes in almost every game he plays, he's the best on the planet. His game tonight was a thing of beauty.

Until he proves he can handle the pressure of a late-game moment, though, it's almost all a moot point.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think Lebron himself knows that he's not exactly a clutch player. He knew that his aggressive, unrelenting type of play that we saw tonight was the ONLY way that he could guarantee a Heat win without having to sweat out the end. I'm pretty sure he will help the Heat close this thing out on Saturday in somewhat of a similar fashion (but I can see the surrounding cast contributing more @ home too).

That being said, the Heat are NOT a lock to win the title (although they could, OKC has many daggers). Games like game 5 and other lapses happen because LeBron is surprisingly human at times and lacks clear focus & motivation when his back isn't against the wall. At this point in time, almost 2 years after the LeBron/Wade/Bosh dog & pony show he knows it's time to show & prove and not let the Decision wither away against the Celtics. He's possibly reached the halfway point of his career, and he's probably only got another 7 or 8 years tops to start getting those titles that he promised his fans. Best case scenario in a few years he might have the effectiveness of a bulkier Kevin Garnett. Dude's body can't hold up forever though.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Here's what I think about LeBron: for 45-47 minutes in almost every game he plays, he's the best on the planet. His game tonight was a thing of beauty.

Until he proves he can handle the pressure of a late-game moment, though, it's almost all a moot point.