No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm surprised to see so many big bets on tonight's game

A lot of well-respected cappers on either the Celtics or Heat big. Are you seeing an angle I'm not?

Heat choke. Period. That's what they do. Yet I don't know if any of us can argue against them still being talented enough to pull this out if they somehow get their heads on straight, and I think the league wants to see a Thunder/Heat Finals. So where is the logic in putting a hefty amount on either side?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I don't see any big money threads on either side except paco on heat 10x. Fill me in.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

The ats on this has to be the most analyzed line of all the games including mlb/soccer/tennis in the North American market.

I like Boston tonight but will stay away or go in very small. Why people put their largest wagers on the most high-visibility games is beyond my comprehension.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I don't see any big money threads on either side except paco on heat 10x. Fill me in.
    I know vyom's huge on the Heat, Sunde loves the C's, and "serious" jjgold is on the C's for the series (which means they almost have to win tonight).

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Play the over, easiest bet ever.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The only reason I'm not taking Boston is because I think the league would rather see the Heat in the Finals. They would love Lebron vs Durant.

With that said, I don't know how anyone could back Miami on the road tonight. Boston has been the better team and could easily be up 3-1. Lebron isn't clutch, etc.

I'm not playing it.

Miami is a poorly constructed team and I've been saying that all playoffs. They have two superstars who basically do the same thing and a bunch of other guys that fill in.

Lebron had a better team in Cleveland because at least everyone had a role. Jamison, Moe Williams, Big Z, and Anderson Varjaoe or however the hell you spell it, etc. Yeah, I just said that.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I'll finish my nba playoff burial tonight betting the heat live.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The only reason I'm not taking Boston is because I think the league would rather see the Heat in the Finals. They would love Lebron vs Durant.

With that said, I don't know how anyone could back Miami on the road tonight. Boston has been the better team and could easily be up 3-1. Lebron isn't clutch, etc.

I'm not playing it.

Miami is a poorly constructed team and I've been saying that all playoffs. They have two superstars who basically do the same thing and a bunch of other guys that fill in.

Lebron had a better team in Cleveland because at least everyone had a role. Jamison, Moe Williams, Big Z, and Anderson Varjaoe or however the hell you spell it, etc. Yeah, I just said that.
    He did have a better team in Cleveland when u look at things right now....because this guy isn't getting jack shit from Wade and Bosh when he really needs it. Atleast he got the small bits and pieces in Cleveland when he did need them.

Either way...coin flip game tonight. Boston is better right now, should win. Flip side, Miami is more talented/better IF their entire roster plays well and with full effort. I give a 50/50 chance of it happening.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm not playing it.

Heat's track record in Boston recently is borderline startling. What, 1-14 last 15?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Doesn't the under have to hit at some point in this series?

I see Bodog's hanging a 181 now.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not playing it.

No one gives a shit who your taking, your a fawken homer. stfu

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not playing it.

Oh ya dont forget your (.25x) bets

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Doesn't the under have to hit at some point in this series?

I see Bodog's hanging a 181 now.
    I feel as if this is the best bet on the board. Public heavy on the over, possible elimination game for Heat (tighter D), Boston wanting to end series tonight (tighter D), etc. I'm on the under. As far as a side, I would go Heat or no play.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for todays free advice! But of course Stern has informed the refs to screw the Celtics organization and fix the game for series ratings. Why didnt i think of that?

All in Heat....is that how you guys do it?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

celtics then under if i had to pick, also like lakerboys -4.5 +190, alt lines on boston could be good.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

what i dont get is why the celtics vs thunder isnt going to get ratings. people are acting like this is hawks and thunder, boston has a very large fanbase and you have the old guard vs the new team, plus you have perkins against his old side.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    A lot of well-respected cappers on either the Celtics or Heat big. Are you seeing an angle I'm not?

Heat choke. Period. That's what they do. Yet I don't know if any of us can argue against them still being talented enough to pull this out if they somehow get their heads on straight, and I think the league wants to see a Thunder/Heat Finals. So where is the logic in putting a hefty amount on either side?

Grow a pair dipshit

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last night was the big bets coin and they were all by the biggest mushes known to man but these fukks won!,better check the sky, I think there was a polar shift........

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    what i dont get is why the celtics vs thunder isnt going to get ratings. people are acting like this is hawks and thunder, boston has a very large fanbase and you have the old guard vs the new team, plus you have perkins against his old side.
    ^This. OKC and BOS both have huge fanbases. Packed stadiums when playing at home.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I fired a nickel on the Heat -2 last night when I was faded. Kind of regretting the play as I hate the Heat.