nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Refs changed the entire complexion of the game in the 4th Q

The first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter the refs handed OKC the game. I'm no conspiracy theorist, I just think Joey Crawford is a complete ass and hates the Spurs. And it pisses me off. Some of those calls were TERRIBLE.

That being said, I think the Thunder are probably the better team. It's just frustrating to see.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even amatuer human beings could be that awful calling a game fairly, however, every year it's the same warped blatantly corrupt officiating. The League as always has an agenda, and it's so blatantly obvious you have to be blind not to see it right before your eyes. The San Antonio and Boston fans will still come, whether win or lose. OKC and Miami had stadiums that never sold out, and if one of those teams don't win a Championship, revenues go down. It's all about favoring the Thunder and the Heat. It's all about making as much money as possible. It is NEVER about the outcomes of meaningless games.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Not even amatuer human beings could be that awful calling a game fairly, however, every year it's the same warped blatantly corrupt officiating. The League as always has an agenda, and it's so blatantly obvious you have to be blind not to see it right before your eyes. The San Antonio and Boston fans will still come, whether win or lose. OKC and Miami had stadiums that never sold out, and if one of those teams don't win a Championship, revenues go down. It's all about favoring the Thunder and the Heat. It's all about making as much money as possible. It is NEVER about the outcomes of meaningless games.
    No one can wake up the willfully ignorant.

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Hey what i saw last night was the worst game in finals conference ever !!!OKC is not best team than SPURS never, spurs begin to plays awful after the refs call!!!!!Kevin Durant just take advantage of distraction of refs calls !!! just that kevin durant is not awesome player
    I want to see kevin durant against garnet! rondo against westbrook!paul pierce against harden XD

If boston not get the titles this year !!! playing with rondo i think the nba have to be cancel !! until change all directives of NBA !!!!!

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

nj1035 did you say one of the refs fouled another ref in the 4th qtr at about the 6.47 mark? ..ref proceeded to the free throw line ,1 went in and it counted on okc score..thats bs if thats true..refs are suppose to be impartial..not at the free throw line knocking them in for okc.