raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

nice interview with duncan...said they flat out got outplayed for a stretch there and they couldnt recover... i bet if he were retiring this year, he would have said it was a whoreshit scam and the refs could fukk off... and paid no fines

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    nice interview with duncan...said they flat out got outplayed for a stretch there and they couldnt recover... i bet if he were retiring this year, he would have said it was a whoreshit scam and the refs could fukk off... and paid no fines
    Living in PHX for a minute now, I have grown a serious disdain for the Spurs - due to their humiliation of the local team (even though I am a die hard Bulls fan).

They were classy in that press conference.

You could really tell that the words - this officiating was bullshit -was right on the tip of Capt. Jacks tongue.

I am a general fan of the heat. Huge fan of Kevin Durant, and witnessed Westbrook turn from a defensive stopper alongside Collison at UCLA, to a bonafide star in the league. The only think keeping me from being a full fledged fan of OKC, is James Harden - cannot stand that SOB.

Anyway. Bad officiating.

I'll have no problem collecting the cash on my wins as a result of it, but it was just painfully noticeable.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chalkydog did you see at the 4.46 mark of last qtr..ref fouls duncan..ref grabs ball..makes 2 free throws and credited them to okc..then proceeds to give the ball to westbrook who makes another 2 free throws..thats a 4 point play...wtf??..is that allowed in nba?

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Lol @ that foul on Parker
    Man I must be blinded by the fact I bet on OKC. What foul was this?

The one on Ginobili was horrendous. Freaking Harden is flopping as bad as Lebron. I really really really really hate that a flop/call like that can decide a game/series/NBA champion.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Offensive foul on ginobli, that showed Harden jumped into him, and the proceeded to act as if he was shot, that negated a Leonard 3, was what set me off on this tangent.
    that was awful ...... along with the tech on jackson
    u get a tech just for staring down a coach?
    plain ridiculous ...........

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Joey Crawford gives out technicals if you laugh at the wrong time. Seriously go look it up, Duncan got ejected a few years ago. So of course if a Spurs turns his head in the wrong direction he'll get a technical. No doubt about it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i miss the 80's and 90's nba. when the refs didn't determine games, especially in the playoffs. now the nba is global so you don't know who the **** is controlling this shit...

First 12