BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat are confident...

Not sure if anyone was watching sportscenter in the past 30 mins but they just aired the press conference after today's heat practice.. Heat sounded pretty confident, saying "It's our time" "We like the pressure".. With the way the line is, what the series price is, it wouldn't surprise me if the Heat ended up winning tomorrow.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

thats what they were saying before game 5 too...they are walking into a absolute madhouse..

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Im thinking maybe things will change. The main reason being, throughout this series, and pretty much the whole year, people expected Miami to not only win the East but Finals too...so all the pressure was on them UNTIL now. Even after game 4, people (atleast the majority NBA viewers) expected Miami to win the series.

This is I think the first time, since the big 3, that the pressure is not really on Heat. Sure they are facing elimination, but at this point, I think almost everyone is convinced Miami's season is over. So in a way, I think the 'pressure' may be off this team now and switched to Boston...we could see a completely different Heat team in Game 6.

polishkielbasa10

Pressure is absolutely on the Heat. Not the celtics. They will crumble

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Not sure if anyone was watching sportscenter in the past 30 mins but they just aired the press conference after today's heat practice.. Heat sounded pretty confident, saying "It's our time" "We like the pressure".. With the way the line is, what the series price is, it wouldn't surprise me if the Heat ended up winning tomorrow.
    LIES... only way they win is if refs drag them to the finish line or they win by an accident

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

What did you expect them to say?

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

dont be fooled..Celtics is not like OKC w/c will lose tonight to the Spurs...Celtics will close this out..

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Idk I expected at least one of these conference finals to go 7 games. I'm not gonna lie I'm scared as a Miami fan but I like our chances.. Especially since it seems like everyone's counting us out. We still have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA, don't be so quick to count us out

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not 1 not 2 not 3 not any

polishkielbasa10

2 of the top 5 with no HEART = Nothing

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

It's funny how stupid people are now a days, no wonder why the books always win. People always sayin the same s***, predicting it's over before it actually is. People posting sayin Heat/Spurs series are over after 2 games, 5 days later the Spurs/Heat are done?.. You forget that a series is like a basketball game. Just because someone wins one quarter or is ahead in the 4th don't mean the game/series is over. WE ARE STILL THE MIAMI F****** HEAT. If you think we are going to lay down and die, you are crazy. I heard all this same bull**** when we were down 2-1 to Indiana. "They can't win without Bosh" "Wade is overatted" "Our role players are garbage". And what happens? We come back and win the next 3 in a row. What if chalmers, battier, and miller knock there three's down tomorrow? What if the celts impact players get into foul trouble? What if Lebron puts up another historical game (40pts 18rebs 9asts)? You never know what's going to happen. You are saying a series is over because of what has happened in the PAST games. Have you never seen/played basketball yourself? I at least hope you don't bet like that (betting that just because something happened last game, its going to happen the next game).
    Yall can talk your s*** once the series is over, but until it is over stfu. If there's one thing I notice about people's threads on here, what you usually say comes back to bite you in the a**. It aint over till its over.
    Last edited by BlacK_HazE; 06-06-12 at 11:26 PM.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Be positive! Think Irish pride and luck...Celtics have the classier players and never root for a 3 player super star team. Nothing personal, but Prince James is worthless in the 4th quarter. It's nice he contributes, but he is suppose to be taking the last shot. Also Lechoke has showed no class in the pass after losing. Wade is a great player, but less liked after the trio connection. My prediction tomorrow night: Celtics 89-81

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    It's funny how stupid people are now a days, no wonder why the books always win. People always sayin the same s***, predicting it's over before it actually is. People posting sayin Heat/Spurs series are over after 2 games, 5 days later the Spurs/Heat are done?.. You forget that a series is like a basketball game. Just because someone wins one quarter or is ahead in the 4th don't mean the game/series is over. WE ARE STILL THE MIAMI F****** HEAT. If you think we are going to lay down and die, you are crazy. I heard all this same bull**** when we were down 2-1 to Indiana. "They can't win without Bosh" "Wade is overatted" "Our role players are garbage". And what happens? We come back and win the next 3 in a row. What if chalmers, battier, and miller knock there three's down tomorrow? What if the celts impact players get into foul trouble? What if Lebron puts up another historical game (40pts 18rebs 9asts)? You never know what's going to happen. You are saying a series is over because of what has happened in the PAST games. Have you never seen/played basketball yourself? I at least hope you don't bet like that (betting that just because something happened last game, its going to happen the next game).
    Yall can talk your s*** once the series is over, but until it is over stfu. If there's one thing I notice about people's threads on here, what you usually say comes back to bite you in the a**. It aint over till its over.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat will win Game 7. BOOK IT.