jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doc River Has To Be Best Coaches In NBA

Give him credit

Old men beating so called studs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

they are a good team though 98 Bulls and Jazz were old men too

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

JJGOLD YOU KNOW THE DEAL YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR PLAYERS.IF DOC RIVERS WAS COACHING THE CLEVELAND CAVS THIS YEAR THEY STILL WOULD HAVE ENDED UP IN LAST PLACE.NBA COACHES MEANS SHIT

PHIL JACKSON WAS A HALL OF FAME COACH GEEZ I WONDER HOW HE WOULD DO IF HE DIDNT HAVE THE PLAYERS.IF DOC RIVERS WAS COACHING THE MIAMI HEAT THE RESULTS WOULD BE THE SAME THE HEAT JUST DONT HAVE A GO TO GUY DOWN THE STRETCH THAT CAN HIT BIG SHOTS.

ITS NEVER THE COACH IN THE NBA ITS ALWAYS THE PLAYERS

IF DOC RIVERS GETS SWEPT BY OKLAHOMA CITY WILL HE STILL BE CONSIDERED A GREAT COACH JJGOLD YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST SERIES

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Doc Rivers best coach in the league. Has been for years.

jjgold

The key to coaching is making players play hard at this level and Doc does this
    Also a few tech moves here and there do help

Look at Miami..poorly coached and it shows

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

If Avery Bradley would not of got hurt Boston would of won the title easily but might not now

jjgold

RM.....correct

They would of beat Heat 4-0

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

JJGOLD HOW COME DOC RIVERS WASNT A GREAT COACH WHEN HE WAS COACHING THE ORLANDO MAGIC AND HE WAS BELOW 500 AS A COACH.HE WASNT BEING MENTIONED AS A HALL OF FAME COACH BACK THEN.

NOW HE IS COACHING A TEAM WITH 3 OR 4 HALL OF FAMERS AND HE'S A GENIUS FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS ISNT IT BOYS

COACHING IN THE NIGERIAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION IS SO OVERRATED YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE PLAYERS OR THE COACH MEANS SHIT

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Give him credit

Old men beating so called studs
    Did Spoelstra forget he ahd Bosh in the 2nd half? 0 minutes in the 4th? Quote "I wanted to be fair". WTF. He shouldn't make it to Bos.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    JJGOLD YOU KNOW THE DEAL YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR PLAYERS.IF DOC RIVERS WAS COACHING THE CLEVELAND CAVS THIS YEAR THEY STILL WOULD HAVE ENDED UP IN LAST PLACE.NBA COACHES MEANS SHIT

PHIL JACKSON WAS A HALL OF FAME COACH GEEZ I WONDER HOW HE WOULD DO IF HE DIDNT HAVE THE PLAYERS.IF DOC RIVERS WAS COACHING THE MIAMI HEAT THE RESULTS WOULD BE THE SAME THE HEAT JUST DONT HAVE A GO TO GUY DOWN THE STRETCH THAT CAN HIT BIG SHOTS.

ITS NEVER THE COACH IN THE NBA ITS ALWAYS THE PLAYERS

IF DOC RIVERS GETS SWEPT BY OKLAHOMA CITY WILL HE STILL BE CONSIDERED A GREAT COACH JJGOLD YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST SERIES
    Have to disagree here Jim. He had the player. he just sat him for the entire 4th qtr. Guy had 7 rbs in 14 minutes. I guess you're right in one way, thay don't win games as much as they lose them. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! They have 6 assistants. Shouldn't one of them maybe suggested it might be a good idea to give CB a few minutes.

4th qtr

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Have to disagree here Jim. He had the player. he just sat him for the entire 4th qtr. Guy had 7 rbs in 14 minutes. I guess you're right in one way, thay don't win games as much as they lose them. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! They have 6 assistants. Shouldn't one of them maybe suggested it might be a good idea to give CB a few minutes.

4th qtr
    Bosh was -12. His defense was lacking and was part of the reason Boston went on a 15-1 run. Spoelstra didn't trust his Defense.

With that said, Spoelstra is a horrible coach

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Bosh was -12. His defense was lacking and was part of the reason Boston went on a 15-1 run. Spoelstra didn't trust his Defense.

With that said, Spoelstra is a horrible coach
    Guess that's why I'm not a coach.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Jim you dumb limp dikk, Rivers won coach of year in Orlando before getting to Boston. If you weren't so busy fetching beers for the Celtics team while they waited their turn to nail your wife you'd know this.

Coaches in NBA are successful if they can earn the respect of their star players. If they buy into your system, you will win. Majority of players just need to have their ego managed and the game works itself out. All the great Bulls, Celtic and Laker teams would've won with any coach once the talent was in place.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

He knows how to get his team motivated, that's for sure. Definitely one of the tops in the league.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

no doubt but u also need to give credit to geritol cause u know with that team they have alot of that on sidelines instead of gatorade

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Celtics obviously have the real "big 3"

Also yes Doc is good motivator

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Jim you dumb limp dikk, Rivers won coach of year in Orlando before getting to Boston. If you weren't so busy fetching beers for the Celtics team while they waited their turn to nail your wife you'd know this.

Coaches in NBA are successful if they can earn the respect of their star players. If they buy into your system, you will win. Majority of players just need to have their ego managed and the game works itself out. All the great Bulls, Celtic and Laker teams would've won with any coach once the talent was in place.
    lol, I love this quote from an animal mind.

first sentence says one thing, then a sentence in the very same paragraph directly contradicts what he said in the first sentence! should I underline each sentence. lmfao

basically, what Grits is saying is that the NBA is held hostage by lazy Nigerians who have no discipline or professionalism. when asked to wear professional clothing "to work" they go into protest mode b/c they can't wear gangsta clothing and jewelry hanging out everywhere with tattoos flashing. they are so unprofessional they won't even attempt to listen to their boss (nba coach) even tho they get paid millions to do nothing. find a coach who can keep a ******* from being a ***** and you got a shot at winning.

I remember when Doc didn't have any players.... the guy absolutely sucked. now he's got 3 HOF's and he's a genius?

In one of the rarest of feats ever, Spits-trap is a worse coach than a Nigerian. The guy has no coaching experience and they let him take the keys to a Maserati. You got to be pretty bad to lose to a Nigerian.

The greatest coaching moment in NBA history in the playoffs is when the Lakers were in the playoffs a few years back and Kobe almost got legitimately hurt. [Not one of his faking Nigerian moments where these lazy fukks get carted off in a wheelchair like Paul 'Pussy' Pierce and then return that same game to play (lmfao).] The camera went straight to Jackson's face and you could see such honesty in his look as there was real panic and worry..... b/c he knew if Kobe was gone that the Lakers were absolute toast. That video is priceless... and the honesty is just too good.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Baskets it must bother you that I can buy and sell your sorry ass with my checking account. I will pay for your airfare and room to go to the bash and pay for my flight from Macau just to knock you out cold with 1 punch. You are an embarrassment to humans. Must suck for you to know that you are a loser in life who's greatest accomplishment was sliding out of your mom's crusty tore up sorry excuse for a vagina.

Be a man and take me up on my offer. Otherwise bow down and admit you are a little bitch.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

By the way, coaches aren't bosses, owners are. Coach is the equivalent of middle management supervisor in business world.

jjgold

All experts agree DOC is one of best in the game

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All experts agree DOC is one of best in the game
    You are correct JJ !! and they would have swept with Bradley playing ..Avery is nasty on defense

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

COULD DOC RIVERS HAVE MOTIVATED THE CHARLOTTE HORNETS THIS YEAR IF YOU DONT HAVE PLAYERS YOUR NOT GOING TO BE A GOOD COACH.

COACHING IN THE NBA IS THE EASIEST JOB IN THE WORLD PLAY YOUR STARTERS 10 MINUTES SIT THEM DOWN FOR THE LAST 2 MINUTES OF THE FIRST QUARTER AND HALF AND BANG YOUR A GOOD COACH

KC JONES WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS WAS HE A GREAT COACH OR DID HE JUST SIT ON THE BENCH AND SAY GO GET THEM BOYS

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

What if he had a healthy Jeff Green as well as a healthy Bradley?
    As a lifelong Cs fan, love Doc and what Ainge has done, but the curtain is closing and its Thunders future.

If they beat the Heat, all else is gravy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Hey JJ do you think you will have another big isolated bet during the NBA finals?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    What if he had a healthy Jeff Green as well as a healthy Bradley?
    As a lifelong Cs fan, love Doc and what Ainge has done, but the curtain is closing and its Thunders future.

If they beat the Heat, all else is gravy.
    and chris wilcox too....would be so valuable right now

anyways...i leave you with this gem

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

and he was breaking the racial barrier back in the early 70s
    by marrying a blonde white girl who still sits on the sidelines
    near him in playoff games.
    she is still hot - their house was even burned down by racists.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

KC JONES WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS WAS HE A GREAT COACH OR DID HE JUST SIT ON THE BENCH AND SAY GO GET THEM BOYS

Bird coached those teams. KC just rolled the ball onto the court and kept the locker room calm.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Top 3 with Pop and Karl. Carlisle right there too. Thibbs about 5

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Hey JJ do you think you will have another big isolated bet during the NBA finals?
    It's possible although I do not force bets

Powertrip
    Powertrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Celtics obviously have the real "big 3"
    Hit it right on the head.