stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

"Good game, Good effort"

Man that was hilarious. Who else heard the kids when the Heat were walking into the tunnel?

Last edited by stuntin909; 06-05-12 at 10:41 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

I started another thread, it wasnt a kid it was a lady yelling that

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i texted that to my boy...lol...were diehard c's fans....i thought it was hilarious

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was funny as hell

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    I started another thread, it wasnt a kid it was a lady yelling that
    really? sounded like a kid....whatever!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Ok i think i was wrong and it was a kid, either way that was not a good effort cuz they lost at home

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

I think that kid was mocking them

stuntin909

i need a fukking video asap. man i was dying

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

that was funny. tough to tell though if it was just some little 8 year old kid who didn't know better just cheering on his team, the voice sounded like he didn't hit puberty, so not sure it was somebody mocking them.

regardless, it is insane how this Heat team still does not know how to put teams away cause they lack so bad on the smallest of fundamentals. they were burned so many times by things an NBA team at this level, this late in the post season should never even be burned for. Rondo getting all those offensive rebounds. the tech on Chalmers. the huge Wade block on Bass as everyone just stood around and watched in aw, no one went after the ball, Peitrus bangs a 3.

that was the turning point in the game, you figure with that huge block, the crowd going nuts, somebody actually pays attention, goes hard at the ball for a break a way dunk, 8 point lead, they put them away but nope, no killer instinct at all.

zoo youk

I used to love seeing this Heat team lose after the shit Lebron pulled but I hate Boston and Garnett and Peirce even worse.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    I used to love seeing this Heat team lose after the shit Lebron pulled but I hate Boston and Garnett and Peirce even worse.
    shut it zoo...dont hate on two legends....by the way...did you see amare tryna look like a cross between grandmaster flash and big daddy kane circa 1988?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    shut it zoo...dont hate on two legends....by the way...did you see amare tryna look like a cross between grandmaster flash and big daddy kane circa 1988?
    lol you mean with them terrible short dreads?.

your a Celitcs fan heen? never knew that. man I am sorry but I would love to DECK Garnett. he is a straight up hood rat. no class. likes to put on front for the public but he is grimy as hell.

stuntin909

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikail

bobby heenan
    Update your status

your a Celitcs fan heen? never knew that. man I am sorry but I would love to DECK Garnett. he is a straight up hood rat. no class. likes to put on front for the public but he is grimy as hell.
    celts, sox, pats(season ticket holder since the 80's....well my father has been).......KG is a dick no doubt....but hes our dick....just like rodney harrison was our dick too...lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status

KG is hood....he puts up nice at times....but i think anyone who watches him enough...who pays attention...knows his deal...knows who he is....and hes not afraid to show it

i cant stand dudes like d howard...dudes who try to act "marketable" and try to pull off a squeaky clean image....but are straight up dickheads.....at least kg shows who he really is.....guys like howard are such fuckin phonies

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

That kid was obviously a plant from the celtics. The little bastard would be yelling Buen Juego, Buen esfuerzo if he was a real heatles fan

stuntin909

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    KG is hood....he puts up nice at times....but i think anyone who watches him enough...who pays attention...knows his deal...knows who he is....and hes not afraid to show it

i cant stand dudes like d howard...dudes who try to act "marketable" and try to pull off a squeaky clean image....but are straight up dickheads.....at least kg shows who he really is.....guys like howard are such fuckin phonies
    I agree. KG does what he feels he needs to do all in the name of winning. He's a competitor and will do what it takes to win. Almost like if you ain't cheating you ain't trying type of deal....

I much prefer to see someone like KG try to get it done than Wade flopping expecting to get calls.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Sarcasm is funny.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    I agree. KG does what he feels he needs to do all in the name of winning. He's a competitor and will do what it takes to win. Almost like if you ain't cheating you ain't trying type of deal....

I much prefer to see someone like KG try to get it done than Wade flopping expecting to get calls.
    Wade has been raped in this series driving the lane, beaten and battered and has gotten not one call to get to the line.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Wade has been raped in this series driving the lane, beaten and battered and has gotten not one call to get to the line.
    oh like when he karate kicked kg on his way to the basket in game 2?.....i guess its make up for the no call when he slapped rondo in the face during a layup attempt...lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Kid deserves a medal or something, had me dying laughing when I heard it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

the kid has a future in politics...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

this, along with something i read today, had me wondering

wondering about what kind of kid this is in his local little league/youth basketball league.....this country continues to pussify kids to the most ridiculous degree....im all for teaching the kids sportsmanship but i thnk we may have gone overboard.....too much coddling and telling kids sportsmanship is the most important....sure giving maximum effort is great....and there are some games, maybe, you lose and say "eh ya know what we gave it everything....well get over it"......but cmon....did anyone tell that kid thats the last thing those guys want to hear....like did he think maybe lebron was gonna stop and say "hey you know you are right....we gave it our best....heres my headband".....

i read something today where the kid the red sox drafted in the 4th round isnt allowed to walk at graduation because he skipped a rehearsal to field the phone call....he even told school officials that hed be there if he could keep his phone on him to field the call(theres a million dollar deal on the table here)......and they said no.....just plain ridic.....everyone is equal....and everyone gets a trophy for participation....lol

i wonder if that kid was like me...the first pick in little league/sr league/ youth basketball....or he was the kid playing the minimum two innings picking flowers in right field

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Obviously only a kid would chant stuff like that.

All the adult Miami fans were stunned and just speechless after that game

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i just listened again(cuz i cant get enough)....but if you listen around the 15 second mark...did he say "good job ray allen"??? i cant quite tell...is it possible both teams had to walk through the same tunnel?

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like how they cut the camera off when it shows Spoelstra about to smash his phone into the ground. Not on this clip but check the other one

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
    I like how they cut the camera off when it shows Spoelstra about to smash his phone into the ground. Not on this clip but check the other one
    video?