Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Miller and Chris Bosh

I thought I would bring up these two important factors for tonights game in Miami. I just remembered that Mike Miller had pulled his groin in game 4. He played for a few more minutes and but you could tell he was definitely in some serious pain. After the adrenaline wore off Im wondering if he will be ok because it certainly doesnt look like it.

Also, if you listen to Erik Spoelstra talk about Chris Bosh being on the active list, he doesn't seem too confident about it. There is a chance he doesn't wanna show his cards before the game like some coaches do, but it seemed more to me like he didn't want to be assassinated when he doesn't play Bosh and the Heat lose.

If I could get a prop I'd take No Bosh -200 but I feel like hes not much of a factor regardless unless hes fully healthy. And if he was fully healthy there would be no confusion

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Cowherd made a good point this morning on how the Heat have to at least try Bosh for a bit tonight so once Game 6 gets here he will have at least had some court time.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

hes definatley going to play unless he has a set-back in warmups

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah that is true and upon second thought, I see them playing him 5 minutes at the very least. It will amp up the crowd for sure.

Mike Miller is hurt though. If hes not, it just gives me more reason to hate the Heat

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Well even if Bosh isn't 100%...he has to play today imo. Because Heat need to save their season tonight and there's no point in him resting if they may very well lose without him.