bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Who here just busted a nut or threw the remote through the TV on that 3 pointer?

Booyahhhhh baby, finally caught a break!

I sympathize with those that had San Antonio 2nd half but I was due to finally catch a break at this bullshit and tonight was the night, wow he hit that bullshit pointless 3 and they made it final 108-106 and Im fukin speechless then they wait about a minute and then show the true final score 108-103 and say oh yea they waived off that 3 at the buzzer btw

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha nice job 👍😳

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Was cursing obviously....just knew that was going to happen. Why the **** would u take a timeout with .8 and the obvious loss unless u come up with the miracle 5 pt play

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

So did you do both?

threw the remote through the TV and then busted a nut?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    So did you do both?

threw the remote through the TV and then busted a nut?
    I was still in shock about those bastards takin a timeout down 5 with .8 secs left all just to try to rob me with a buzzer beater 3 to lose by half a point and was just standing there in front of my TV speechless and then they interviewed Durant for a few seconds and then suddenly they put the score on the screen 108-103 and said oh yea btw that last 3 got waived off for those of you with milkshakes or whatever on the line and Im like holy **** you're kiddin me! I didnt even think they bothered to review those meaningless shots at the buzzer but apparently they did this game

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats, bro. you deserved it.

that's God's way of saying, "bettilbroke, he's a nice guy. I love how he talks about the animals. He keeps it real!"

Points Awarded:

bettilimbroke999 gave baskets 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I can't release a nut, having major prostate issues...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    congrats, bro. you deserved it.

that's God's way of saying, "bettilbroke, he's a nice guy. I love how he talks about the animals. He keeps it real!"

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Was it a 2H Spread for SA?

I oddly took a live bet under 213.5 and the three being waved off cashed for me.

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I can't release a nut, having major prostate issues...
    You know they say that if you ejaculate 180x+ a year there is almost no way that you can get prostate cancer? (I didnt make that up either I promise) You might want to work on that. I know I got it covered

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Has SA +5 live in play just before the 4th quarter. Saw the Steven Jackson 3 pointer, then turned off the TV thinking I won big! Did not see the replay, so cant complain, but frustrated! Would love to scream the F word loud as I can!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
    You know they say that if you ejaculate 180x+ a year there is almost no way that you can get prostate cancer? (I didnt make that up either I promise) You might want to work on that. I know I got it covered
    I didn't say I have prostate cancer, just a prostate problem, big difference. I am being treated for Prostadynia at the Sourasky Medical Center in Tel Avv

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Bro, we're like Carl Sagan. We don't see the world as bullshit idealists want us to see it... we see the world as it really is.

You keep telling the truth like I do about the ****.... and the world might have a fukking collective heart attack!

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

When he took time out I figured that was what Pop was planning, because it was obvious the game was over, even if a 4 point play hit. Unless they were planning for a 3 pointer, foul, and then OKC gets a technical? I don't know.

But I had OKC +4.5 for the game for 2 units, OKC ML +190 or so for 1 unit, and then at halftime got 2.5 units on +5.5... It was an emotional roller coaster all game, especially the 2H, with Spurs mounting a comeback. OKC finally gets shit under control, and it looks like they have the +5.5 2H covered easily... .7 seconds left, OKC up 5... (they needed to win by 3 to cover)... Pop takes a time out... I figure okay, he wants the 3 but there is no way he can get it... And what do ya know? Swish. It was probably the most disgusting feeling unnecessary and improbable backdoor covers I have been hit with in a while. Final score 108-106...

I was starting to get over it, although still pissed, and I heard it was waived off. Great feeling.

So yeah... that's my story...

blacknwhite
    LAKERS
    blacknwhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

3 pointer, foul, miss free throw, tip in

= 5 point play

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I didn't say I have prostate cancer, just a prostate problem, big difference. I am being treated for Prostadynia at the Sourasky Medical Center in Tel Avv

FlyI, I heard that in Tel Aviv they have a revolutionary new therapy. They put a dynamite stick up your ass with a lit fuse and you walk into an Israeli cafe waving "HI THERE".....

.... but it's only a mini stick of dynamite so you don't blow up the cafe. You just jump about 15 feet in the air. And the scared patrons, their collective look of shock, that's supposed to stun you.... and that combined with the dynamite ass blast.... that's supposed to turn that prostate of yours to butter!!!

I might try this myself but I don't like to stick things up my ass and I don't want to get shot while I run into a Tel Aviv cafe with a lit dynamite stick protruding from my asshole. Hell, what if it doesn't go off???? What do I say then? "Uh... give me a mocha.. and don't mind that stick of dynamite sticking out of my ass?"

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by blacknwhite View Post
    3 pointer, foul, miss free throw, tip in

= 5 point play

sir, please find this END OF GAME sequence for me... where a 5-pt play won it or sent it to overtime

I have never seen that at the end of the game... I don't believe

blacknwhite
    LAKERS
    blacknwhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I know you asked, i provided.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

It is against the laws of physics to to in-bound the ball, shoot/get fouled on the 3 line while shooting after in-bounding, then when you miss the free throw have enough time on the rebound to put it in in .7 seconds.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol its so funny even tho the line was okc+5 you know as a gambler that somehow someway that 3 meant something to someone whether it be under or halftime lines lmfao degenerates

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    FlyI, I heard that in Tel Aviv they have a revolutionary new therapy. They put a dynamite stick up your ass with a lit fuse and you walk into an Israeli cafe waving "HI THERE".....

.... but it's only a mini stick of dynamite so you don't blow up the cafe. You just jump about 15 feet in the air. And the scared patrons, their collective look of shock, that's supposed to stun you.... and that combined with the dynamite ass blast.... that's supposed to turn that prostate of yours to butter!!!

I might try this myself but I don't like to stick things up my ass and I don't want to get shot while I run into a Tel Aviv cafe with a lit dynamite stick protruding from my asshole. Hell, what if it doesn't go off???? What do I say then? "Uh... give me a mocha.. and don't mind that stick of dynamite sticking out of my ass?"
    You have a very wrong perception of Tel Aviv, that stuff happens in Israel but I feel more safe in Tel Aviv than anywhere in the United States.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I was still in shock about those bastards takin a timeout down 5 with .8 secs left all just to try to rob me with a buzzer beater 3 to lose by half a point and was just standing there in front of my TV speechless and then they interviewed Durant for a few seconds and then suddenly they put the score on the screen 108-103 and said oh yea btw that last 3 got waived off for those of you with milkshakes or whatever on the line and Im like holy **** you're kiddin me! I didnt even think they bothered to review those meaningless shots at the buzzer but apparently they did this game

Really? And you've been a member here how long, betting how long?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thats actually two seperate plays, not a 5 pt play.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    Really? And you've been a member here how long, betting how long?
    Well to tell ya the truth I really thought he got the shot off in time anyway but for your smartass comment I hope you were on SA 2nd half BIG!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Thats actually two seperate plays, not a 5 pt play.
    It is impossible to win in this situation as no one would be dumb enough to foul a 3 point shooter up by 5 with .8 secs on the clock they just stand back and let him take a wide open 3 which takes .8 secs in itself.

It was just one of those meaningless shots they work so hard to take at the last second of the game just bc they're too stupid to just call it a day that ends up fuckin up somebody's bet

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Remember the Utah USC last touchdown that was taken off the board and then put back 2 hours later when the PAC 12 head of officials said the refs "misinterpreted" the rule?