shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

WTF happened to this forum

This forum used to filled with leans, fades and even the occassional NBA opinions and player hate. All in the name of collaborative gambling and bouncing ideas off each other.

I open the site to see personal vendettas, vain and lame betting amounts wagered and above all hate from all angles.

Which the fu*k cares if a guy is lying or not on amounts wagered, gamblers with class rarely talk ab amnt on a public forum but regardless the hate is as dumb as stern thinks the NBA public is. Seriously, when did someone else's gains or losses affect ur own personal bottom line.
    And just wtf is up with this sbr wager? U guys have decent input and shouldn't be wasting energy on recreating elementary school, come on rly. The only idiots that should be called out r lying tools like john liar Ryan and Jordan fatass sharp.

Its to the point where all the regulars with good insight don't even bother posting anymo
    re. Fu*k this dumb sh*t, come on back speedy, JJ and houlihans. Even DAD is embarrassed to post in this bitch fest forum.
    Points Awarded:

BlacK_HazE gave shadymcgrady 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two words:

BEND OVER

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Sbr likes it like this. They don't want insight.

bleek88

They want fake $25,000 plays

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

I would guess it's having to deal with snot-nosed little brats. See post #2 for example.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

If it matters, Im 2 oyster hairs away from finding a new forum.... shit has gone DOWNHILL.

SBR is not a place for winners.

bleek88

Then leave ya crying biatch. SpreadYOURBUTCHEEKSniper

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Then leave ya crying biatch. SpreadYOURBUTCHEEKSniper
    the day you win a guarantee, im gone.... but im human so hurry please.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    This forum used to filled with leans, fades and even the occassional NBA opinions and player hate. All in the name of collaborative gambling and bouncing ideas off each other.

I open the site to see personal vendettas, vain and lame betting amounts wagered and above all hate from all angles.

Which the fu*k cares if a guy is lying or not on amounts wagered, gamblers with class rarely talk ab amnt on a public forum but regardless the hate is as dumb as stern thinks the NBA public is. Seriously, when did someone else's gains or losses affect ur own personal bottom line.
    And just wtf is up with this sbr wager? U guys have decent input and shouldn't be wasting energy on recreating elementary school, come on rly. The only idiots that should be called out r lying tools like john liar Ryan and Jordan fatass sharp.

Its to the point where all the regulars with good insight don't even bother posting anymo
    re. Fu*k this dumb sh*t, come on back speedy, JJ and houlihans. Even DAD is embarrassed to post in this bitch fest forum.
    Well said. People post "locks" and "guarantees" all the time and they lose at an incredible rate.

I feel sorry for people they may be new or not know any better and tail these people.

I once posted 6 straight winners and no one said anything, then I lost the 7th game and about 25 people came out of no where bashing me. I'm like really? I never said any game was a lock or guarantee and I didn't force you to tail me.

Most of the good cappers are gone because they got sick of the BS. I'm sure the sponsors love it. Sometimes I wonder if they send people here just to give out bad information.

I'm a member of a few other forums and I'm starting to think I should just post there. People actually give insight and try to help each other.

I think you have people attack each other here because they have lost all of their bank rolls and have nothing better to do.

bleek88

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    the day you win a guarantee, im gone.... but im human so hurry please.
    say goodbye tonight big boy ill miss u and yourspread of your but cheeks

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Best NBA capper for those whom are new would be either LTA or mybologne..

bleek88

Mybol doesnt have a spreadsheet though so he could be pulling units out of his rear end like LB

easysaid

Dosent need a spreadsheet, his posters say it all

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I once posted 6 straight winners and no one said anything, then I lost the 7th game and about 25 people came out of no where bashing me. I'm like really? I never said any game was a lock or guarantee and I didn't force you to tail me.

Most of the good cappers are gone because they got sick of the BS. I'm sure the sponsors love it. Sometimes I wonder if they send people here just to give out bad information.

I'm a member of a few other forums and I'm starting to think I should just post there. People actually give insight and try to help each other.
    yup
    yup
    and yup

Bleek is going to teach me the ignore function and then, after these playoffs i will be gone

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Ur prob right ab some people big D, cant tell u how many times ive lost more than my bankroll but never turned sadistic bc of it. I try to browse during work throughtout the day to see what people r thinking. And as u stated there r people that used to post that no longer do anymore. For whatever reason, I guess one has to sift thru the bloggers to find the individuals they can talk actual basketball with, just seems like there r a ton of people going on 13 yrs old here. Legal gambling age should also require a legal maturity and/or IQ minimum

easysaid

Good idea, perhaps photo ID on signup?

brahmabull86
    brahmabull86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I'm tired of seeing bleeks posts every second thread. Other forums have an ignore user button where the posts of that user are not shown. Does this forum have that feature?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

how ironic it is that i cant read half the posts in this thread cause i have half the posters on ignore...hmmm

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Good idea, perhaps photo ID on signup?
    That would be great.

There was a particular poster here who was telling me how awesome he was at NCAA hoops and how he had way more knowledge than me. He went on to say he have been doing this 7 years. Then he started talking about how his knowledge went back to the 90s.

Come to find out, he was 21 years old.

I was like, how are you really going to tell about things that happened 10 years ago when you were 11?

Sad thing is, people follow this guy.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull86 View Post
    I'm tired of seeing bleeks posts every second thread. Other forums have an ignore user button where the posts of that user are not shown. Does this forum have that feature?
    Click on your settings (right side), under "My setting" (left side) click on "Edit Ignore List". Here you can enter the user name of any user you wish.

brahmabull86
    brahmabull86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Click on your settings (right side), under "My setting" (left side) click on "Edit Ignore List". Here you can enter the user name of any user you wish.
    Thanks

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    If it matters, Im 2 oyster hairs away from finding a new forum.... shit has gone DOWNHILL.

SBR is not a place for winners.
    SBR is the best hands down of all the gambling forums I have visited. Think if you leave you will be back quickly.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

REALLY? Bleek how old are you? like 12 or so? A grown man sure does not act and talk like that. Unless he has a little retardation or something, and if that is the case.... I'm sorry.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

bleek88

bend over flyboy.

bleek88

ill show you where the wild goose goes.