Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

In Memory of Roxxy, I give you this winner;

Roxxy has taken a much deserved night off to replenish his troops after a "boomless" Sunday in all sports.

In his absence, i give to you the best play on the board, despite losing a point or two in value:

Spurs/Thunder UNDER 201.5

The over seems so obvious doesn't it? All the stars on both sides, both coaches (especially Scotty Brooks) are begging their teams to run. Well with the series tied a 2, we are going to see a bit extra nerve out of both teams, extended shot clocks to get the "perfect" shot, and a few 2-3 minutes spurts throughout the game of bigtime d from both ends.

I also will be playing smaller 1st quarter UNDER 50.5 and a parlay of the game UNDER with SA ML.

GL all, and you're welcome!!

Paps

Papadontpreach

1st q under cashes

game total despite a bit of a run to end the quarter will only slow down now...

Papadontpreach

My Fellow SBR mates,

With the game total well on pace to hit under 201.5, i would feel confident leaving things the way they are, however an opportunity presents itself to double down on the second half.

SA will get itself back into this game, likely with some help from the officials. KD will treat the 2nd half as a new game, looking to establish himself, and SA will be ready for this, forcing some bad shots out of him.

I am in love with OKC's TT UNDER 48.5 as they will endure a similar scoring drought in this half that the Spurs did the 2nd quarter. If you can believe it though, SIA is offering a 2nd half total of 102.5. This will not hit.

Playing large UNDER 102.5
    Playing large OKC TT UNDER 48.5

enjoy, and you're welcome

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

edited

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Not much boom here

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Let me get this straight. Your best and/or large plays went 0-3, your small plays went 1-1 (the loss being a parlay in which both halves missed, or 0-2). And you say we're welcome. I do want to thank you for the laugh. If this was your attempt at making a splash, you failed miserably. Not sure why you've got a stick up your ass for Roxxy (he sleep with your mom or something?), but I do find it humorous. You're welcome.

What a

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Nice loser LOSER. Oxygen THIEF.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Hahahahaha- funny how you disappear after your "locks" don't hit! You and that Brock guy must be doing your capping together !

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're only as good as your last pick is what you said in roxxy's thread right?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Congrats, u just made a fool of yourself.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

who would pick under in this game? only a fuckin loser would pick under for such high powered offenses.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

roxxy would be proud

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Papadontpreach View Post
    Roxxy has taken a much deserved night off to replenish his troops after a "boomless" Sunday in all sports.

In his absence, i give to you the best play on the board, despite losing a point or two in value:

Spurs/Thunder UNDER 201.5

The over seems so obvious doesn't it? All the stars on both sides, both coaches (especially Scotty Brooks) are begging their teams to run. Well with the series tied a 2, we are going to see a bit extra nerve out of both teams, extended shot clocks to get the "perfect" shot, and a few 2-3 minutes spurts throughout the game of bigtime d from both ends.

I also will be playing smaller 1st quarter UNDER 50.5 and a parlay of the game UNDER with SA ML.

GL all, and you're welcome!!

Paps
    Nice airbet