therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

3 Point Shot Attempts

Were down in game 4- mostly on the Thunder side by about 50 percent. Do you think it was because the Thunder big men were opening the lanes for everyone to drive because they were hitting 18 foot jumpers? If so, do you think the role players can keep it up on the road? Perkins, Collison, and Ibaka being instant offense all night long with the midrange game really soaked up the focus from the Harden/Durant 3 or drive mentality.

I think the 3 point shot is more of an integral part of the Spurs offense, and a part that is mostly carried out by the role players (Ginobli, Parker, Duncan create and kick out to the corner). Do you think these role players shoot better when they're at home?

On a side note, I felt like it was dejavu watching Ibaka the other night and I finally put it together. Apparently it was the best perfect shooting night since some guy in the 70's, but I personally saw a little bit of Karl Malone out there. Obviously not with the low post repertoire but he's been working on that shot for a while...im not sure if Perk and Collison are going to come back strong but do they really even need to if Ibaka keeps it up? The 12/12 game in the 70s was followed up with a 4 point performance though so could this be a let down spot for him causing the 3 pt attempts to balloon back up?

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

they wont be as effective as game 4 for sure, and i believe 15 for 3 points attempts bet is still a good one...

therushishere

Yeah I really think this could be the PIT/PHI 1st period over of the NBA playoffs...

therushishere

Hits again.