nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

magic johnson did u really say that...

says wade should of jumped into the celtic defender at the end of reguilation instead of faking the shot and waiting for an open loook at a 3..did u really say that magic...i respect your game a ton but what did u just say??? First, the game happens instantly and in the heat of the battle..second...its human nature to try and get a shot open to score..not jump into a guy for free throws...in theory it sounds good..but in the live game it certainly isnt that easy. Suppose Wade goes to jump into the celtic defender and misses him..how retarted is that...

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wade is the greatest player at getting the foul called, once his defender is in the air.. I would rather take those chances, then see him shoot a fadeaway 3 pointer. The real question is why are you shooting a 3 when it's a 2 point game. And if you are going to go for the win, why not let your best 3 point shooters (who are least suspected) take the shot: Mike Miller, Mario Chalmers, James Jones (2011 3pt champion)
    Last edited by BlacK_HazE; 06-04-12 at 11:34 AM.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Daniels wasn't really close enough for Wade to jump into him. He kind of flew by in front and to the side of Wade so the open shot was the best option...

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Wade is the greatest player at getting the foul called, once his defender is in the air.. I would rather take those chances, then see him shoot a fadeaway 3 pointer. The real question is why are you shooting a 3 when it's a 2 point game. And if you are going to go for the win, why not let your best 3 point shooters (who are least suspected) take the shot: Mike Miller, Mario Chalmers, James Jones (2011 3pt champion)
    wade had an open look

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

for a split second he did have an open look , it was missed shot.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

You can't ask for a better look for a game winning shot than what Wade had. Not only a completely open look...but a full 2 seconds, maybe more to release the shot.

Just couldn't deliver at clutch time.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

who the fucccckk are you to come at magic like that .. that dude is a hall of fame basketball player and your a no body ... im pretty sure id listen to him 10 out of 10 times when he says to do something .... please dude go make a different thread to get attention
    Points Awarded:

BlacK_HazE gave You mad bro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.