yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    harden isn't going anywhere, will be starting soon and a part of thunder's big 3
    Some team will offer him the max or close to it and the Thunder won't be able to keep him, what with the luxury tax.

If they were the Lakers, sure, they'd keep him, go way over the cap, and pay the tax. The Thunder? I don't think so.

I really don't see how they could possibly keep Harden.

BTW, he essentially is starting now. The fact that he "comes off the bench" is a ceremonial thing. Look at the minutes he plays. He's a starter. Same for Manu Ginobili.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If okc wins it all this year I think Harden leaves. If not he stays.

I hope if he stays in OKC that he continues to come off the bench. Such a huge lift and its like having an all star like player playing against the other teams bench players.

The model has proven effective in Dallas with Terry and San Antonio with Ginobli and LA with Odom. Important piece of the puzzle.

I doubt OKC is shopping Harden and Ibaka, just a heard it from a guy that heard it from a guy that heard it feom the man type thing. However the guy I heard it from works for the Thunder front office and would know. Ill dig further.

dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

really dont think stern will allow all of them together next year.. OKC is an amazing young team. Stern will fuk it up

First 12