Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Philadelphia 76ers have Nothing to be Ashamed of

I don't care about this 8th seed business, once you get into the playoffs, the championship is there for the taking. This group of players and Doug Collins showed a lot of grittiness, determination and heart. They will be a team to reckon with for at least the next half decade. I would say they need to improve one player spot. That would be a good scoring forward. If they keep the players and coaching staff together, their ring is on the way.
    I was away at the shore and wanted to comment on this, no net access for over a week. The Sixers are the deal, and congratulations to them. Petey

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    I don't care about this 8th seed business, once you get into the playoffs, the championship is there for the taking. This group of players and Doug Collins showed a lot of grittiness, determination and heart. They will be a team to reckon with for at least the next half decade. I would say they need to improve one player spot. That would be a good scoring forward. If they keep the players and coaching staff together, their ring is on the way.
    I was away at the shore and wanted to comment on this, no net access for over a week. The Sixers are the deal, and congratulations to them. Petey
    Should deal iguodala ...build the offense around turner and Holliday...iggy is a wannabe...and a dog IMO...I'm a celts fan tho...I've never been a big fan of iggy tho...I think he masquerades as an all star n thinks he's Kobe sometimes

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I agree that the team has spunk. Takes the personality of their head coach. In the same breath, I bet TNT, ESPN, and ABC are glad they didn't make the conference finals.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Was a great season and is a bright future for the sixers. They improved on last years finish too which is always good.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Yeah. just think how far they could have gone if Pierce, KG or Rondo would have gotten hurt.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

76ers suck.

Iguodala is a fukkin bum. Especially for the money they are paying him. He isn't even the leading scorer on the team.

Bunch of bums. The lot of them.

Only good player they have with the potential to be a real star is Jrue Holiday.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They weren't even a playoff team the last 2/3 of the season. They hav everything to be ashamed of they're terrible.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Yeah. just think how far they could have gone if Pierce, KG or Rondo would have gotten hurt.
    With Bosh hurt... all they needed was a D-wade or Lebron Injury to get to the finals