bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Why do all you idiots bitch about the NBA being rigged?

If its so rigged and you KNOW who's gonna win like you always claim you did AFTER the game then why not just go all in BEFORE the game and get rich

If you dont know BEFORE the game who's gonna win then how the **** can you claim its rigged?

All you idiots have detailed information about how every game is rigged AFTER the game, well then figure out how and why its rigged and place your bets BEFORE THE GAME and win every game!

The rigged shit following every game has gotten old

Oh I knew Spurs were gonna win, they rigged it, oh they rigged it for Miami, oh they rigged game 7 for Boston blah blah blah, okay so whichever team you wanted to win if they lose it was rigged and if your team wins it was a fair game...I think I got it now!

If you so ****** knew game 2's were rigged for Spurs and Miami then why the **** did you take OKC and Boston?
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-12 at 08:31 AM. Reason: language
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808, onlooker, The Kraken, nosaij, and Metanoia

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I don't think it's rigged but certain referees make some very questionable calls.

Jimmy_Whispers
    Jimmy_Whispers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If its so rigged and you KNOW who's gonna win like you always claim you did AFTER the game then why not just go all in BEFORE the game and get rich

If you dont know BEFORE the game who's gonna win then how the **** can you claim its rigged?

All you idiots have detailed information about how every game is rigged AFTER the game, well then figure out how and why its rigged and place your bets BEFORE THE GAME and win every game!

The rigged shit following every game has gotten old

Oh I knew Spurs were gonna win, they rigged it, oh they rigged it for Miami, oh they rigged game 7 for Boston blah blah blah, okay so whichever team you wanted to win if they lose it was rigged and if your team wins it was a fair game...I think I got it now!

If you so * knew game 2's were rigged for Spurs and Miami then why the **** did you take OKC and Boston?
    To be honest, this post makes very little sense. Knowing the outcome of a game and claiming a game is fixed are 2 different things pal. Hard not to notice the 47 free throws the Heat took in Game 2 for example. 50 free throws almost? In a playoff game? That's the refs fixing the game to ensure a Heat victory, has nothing to do with gambling, David Stern just wants his puppets in the Finals. I don't know if this post is intended for a certain someone or you are just saying in general. However, I do believe games are corrupted in the NBA by the refs. Don't act like sports aren't fixed in some cases though, because they are. Look at Italy in soccer right now. Scandals all over the place. Remember...where there is money, there is greed and corruption. Just life.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-12 at 08:31 AM. Reason: edited quote

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

maybe they (NBA) need to wait until they see what the numbers are first.

we all know the wwe is rigged but we dont know who will win.

very stupid post.

no offense, just saying.

fyi: i dont believe in "rigged" but sometimes its hard to overlook.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jimmy_Whispers

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    maybe they (NBA) need to wait until they see what the numbers are first.

we all know the wwe is rigged but we dont know who will win.

very stupid post.

no offense, just saying.

fyi: i dont believe in "rigged" but sometimes its hard to overlook.
    The NBA NEEDED Boston to win game 7...no * way would they have let Philly win...okay well WTF ARE YOU BITCHIN ABOUT...PUT EVERYTHING YOU GOT ON THE -250 OR WHATEVER BOSTON WAS AND MAKE 40% ROI IN 3 HOURS!

Look we all KNOW WWE is rigged bc its openly admitted by everyone so there is no question it it just an act, WWE is not professional sports it is just an act for homosexuals that like to jerk off to steroid bodybuilders. The NBA is a professional sports league and no one has openly admitted NBA is rigged except for that con artist Tim Donaghy who admittedly was rigging games for pro gamblers for a cut of the winnings, could that be happening with other refs...sure. But that is part of sports in general the chance for a rogue ref to rig games for gambling purposes is always present but if you have no earthly idea why or when a game would be rigged BEFORE the game then how can you know and come up with explanations for why it was rigged AFTER the game
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-12 at 08:38 AM. Reason: language

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Whispers View Post
    To be honest, this post makes very little sense. Knowing the outcome of a game and claiming a game is fixed are 2 different things pal. Hard not to notice the 47 free throws the Heat took in Game 2 for example. 50 free throws almost? In a playoff game? That's the refs fixing the game to ensure a Heat victory, has nothing to do with gambling, David Stern just wants his puppets in the Finals. I don't know if this post is intended for a certain someone or you are just saying in general. However, I do believe games are corrupted in the NBA by the refs. Don't act like sports aren't fixed in some cases though, because they are. Look at Italy in soccer right now. Scandals all over the place. Remember...where there is money, there is greed and corruption. Just life.
    Okay so you KNOW the HEAT are going to win the series then, I mean if its rigged they couldnt possibly lose. So why not put every cent you have on the Heat and guarantee yourself a 20% or whatever it is ROI in 5 days? Bc then the Heat will lose and youll claim oh they rigged it for Boston to prove it wasnt rigged

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

NBA was proven to be rigged so jokes on you

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    NBA was proven to be rigged so jokes on you
    Rigged for what and when? Tell me which teams are rigged to win and lets get rich winning every bet, its ridiculous just to pointlessly rig something for no reason so what are the reasons and then we'll know which teams will win BEFORE the game instead of telling me why and how it was rigged AFTER the game

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Rigged for what and when? Tell me which teams are rigged to win and lets get rich winning every bet, its ridiculous just to pointlessly rig something for no reason so what are the reasons and then we'll know which teams will win BEFORE the game instead of telling me why and how it was rigged AFTER the game
    like i said earlier, im not a "rigged" guy.

but your arguments are not helping your cause. but if it were rigged, by who knows, the agenda could not be divulged or there would be big problems.

maybe they want 7 games for entertainment and revenue. maybe they want a sweep for extra rest. maybe its one ref with his own agenda. maybe vegas is involved and they dont care who wins, but they know who they want after all the bets are in, which may include 2nd half wagers. who knows. like i said, im not a "rigged" guy, but if it was rigged they arent going to let us figure it out.

Jimmy_Whispers

Okay so you KNOW the HEAT are going to win the series then, I mean if its rigged they couldnt possibly lose. So why not put every cent you have on the Heat and guarantee yourself a 20% or whatever it is ROI in 5 days? Bc then the Heat will lose and youll claim oh they rigged it for Boston to prove it wasnt rigged
    Ummm because I'm not gonna lay well over 2 dimes to win a few hundred. Just not my nature. Plus I HATE THE HEAT with a passion...I mean, I hate those 2 divas so much I wanna strangle them....I HOPE they lose just to prove me wrong. But we all know...47 free throws and all...the NBA stands to make WAY more money, if the cHeat and James are in the Finals and not the aging Celtics. I never said David Stern wanted the Heat to cover a game, or the refs...It's most likely not about gambling...it's about ENTERTAINMENT and RATINGS and more money in the executive's pockets...Like I said...greed and corruption. If you deny this, you aren't being real to yourself. You think it all just stopped with Tim Donaghy? Ha....no chance it was just him in on this. No way. WWE = NBA basically.

Jimmy_Whispers

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    like i said earlier, im not a "rigged" guy.

but your arguments are not helping your cause. but if it were rigged, by who knows, the agenda could not be divulged or there would be big problems.

maybe they want 7 games for entertainment and revenue. maybe they want a sweep for extra rest. maybe its one ref with his own agenda. maybe vegas is involved and they dont care who wins, but they know who they want after all the bets are in, which may include 2nd half wagers. who knows. like i said, im not a "rigged" guy, but if it was rigged they arent going to let us figure it out.
    Bingo. Well said Jeff.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It all starts up top with that slime Ball David Stern.......I can't point out every single game or series that will be rigged, but every now and then there is a game that "makes sense" where the officiating is so blatantly garbage.......

To simply dismiss Tim Donaghy is very short-sighted.......A lot of what the guy said has a lot of truth, and it wasn't all games that he was directly involved with either

David Stern has his agendas, and the refs will do what they can to make sure they are met.......Basketball is the easiest sport by far to influence a game as a referee, and a few calls here and a few non-calls there will be the difference in who wins or loses a majority of the time

Jimmy_Whispers

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It all starts up top with that slime Ball David Stern.......I can't point out every single game or series that will be rigged, but every now and then there is a game that "makes sense" where the officiating is so blatantly garbage.......

To simply dismiss Tim Donaghy is very short-sighted.......A lot of what the guy said has a lot of truth, and it wasn't all games that he was directly involved with either

David Stern has his agendas, and the refs will do what they can to make sure they are met.......Basketball is the easiest sport by far to influence a game as a referee, and a few calls here and a few non-calls there will be the difference in who wins or loses a majority of the time
    Here we go, more sense in this thread. Thank you.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm a little slow to understand things, maybe one of you guys can help me out.

I can't figure out who is calling in the fix? Who all is involved in the fix? What are their motivations? Are the books involved? Is it for personal gain? For the benefit of the books? Or the NBA?

Could someone please answer those for me?

Thanks

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Whispers View Post
    Ummm because I'm not gonna lay well over 2 dimes to win a few hundred. Just not my nature. Plus I HATE THE HEAT with a passion...I mean, I hate those 2 divas so much I wanna strangle them....I HOPE they lose just to prove me wrong. But we all know...47 free throws and all...the NBA stands to make WAY more money, if the cHeat and James are in the Finals and not the aging Celtics. I never said David Stern wanted the Heat to cover a game, or the refs...It's most likely not about gambling...it's about ENTERTAINMENT and RATINGS and more money in the executive's pockets...Like I said...greed and corruption. If you deny this, you aren't being real to yourself. You think it all just stopped with Tim Donaghy? Ha....no chance it was just him in on this. No way. WWE = NBA basically.
    If you honestly KNOW its rigged then why not bet 2k to win 400 or bet 10k to win 2k, if its a sure thing that's pretty good payoff is it not? Of course when the better team the Heat win a close game they will start in on how rigged for Miami it was, if Boston comes through they will say it was rigged in their favor, I mean **** if you have no idea how or why it was rigged and have no evidence other than one bad call or missed call how can you claim something is rigged...just ridiculous

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I can't figure out who is calling in the fix? Who all is involved in the fix? What are their motivations? Are the books involved? Is it for personal gain? For the benefit of the books? Or the NBA?

Thanks
    Not a big proponent of the David Stern conspiracy theories. I believe the college game is more likely to be fixed because you are dealing with college kids who may be influenced to throw a game for 10K. I guess ratings is the reason why some claim that the refs are biased. Sure David Stern is a business man and sometimes funny things happen in business. But some of this speculation is a little far-fetched. And like the OP said, idenitfy the teams that Stern/NBA higher powers want to advance and hammer them on the money line in key games.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Thanks
    the nba makes more money when series go to 7 games and when major market teams/marquee players are involved

from the books perspective, the public still pounds marquee teams

in my interview with DSI the guy admitted they will likely need boston in every game of the series

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Not a big proponent of the David Stern conspiracy theories. I believe the college game is more likely to be fixed because you are dealing with college kids who may be influenced to throw a game for 10K. I guess ratings is the reason why some claim that the refs are biased. Sure David Stern is a business man and sometimes funny things happen in business. But some of this speculation is a little far-fetched. And like the OP said, idenitfy the teams that Stern/NBA higher powers want to advance and hammer them on the money line in key games.
    This I agree with, you get some decent college player and give him 10k and him having an "off night" seems very possible or at least shaving the points, but you're talking about billions of dollars in the NBA, its hard to believe that if they just openly told the refs to rig it that it wouldnt have gotten out by now...and forget about Donaghy he was a scumbag being paid off to rig games for gamblers which could happen in any sport but certainly doesnt prove the league as a whole is rigged

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

only 55% of rig attempts need to be successful for the mafia to make millions

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't even try to compare italian soccer reality with the NBA. When you try to open a Restaurant in Italy and you need to pay a little bit of profit to the Mob in order to keep the place, then you can compare.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

If you believe losers around here, everything is rigged. Even the Draft Lottery.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Anyone thinking this shit isnt rigged has a lot to learn about life in general. When ever gambling is involved there is going to be wide spread cheating. The NBA could be the biggest joke of them all. Take for example the NBA draft lottery. If this thing is on the up and up why does it have to be done behind closed doors? How does Lebron go to Cleveland, Rose to Chicago, Ewing to the Knicks when all those teams have <1% to win the pick? Put that shit in your probability calculator and tell me this aint rigged.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Funny hearing friends who don't bet, I knew this team was going to win, I knew this was going to happen, I knew....

If you "knew" you'd already be a billionaire.

Even if it is fixed you still don't know the result.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Anyone thinking this shit isnt rigged has a lot to learn about life in general. When ever gambling is involved there is going to be wide spread cheating. The NBA could be the biggest joke of them all. Take for example the NBA draft lottery. If this thing is on the up and up why does it have to be done behind closed doors? How does Lebron go to Cleveland, Rose to Chicago, Ewing to the Knicks when all those teams have <1% to win the pick? Put that shit in your probability calculator and tell me this aint rigged.
    You are a little off with your numbers on the Knicks getting Ewing. They had the 3rd worst record the previous year and a 14.29% chance of winning the lottery. Was it rigged?- Who knows, sometimes funny things happen in big business.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Ok dumbass the HEAT vs. Celtics game's gonna be RIGGED.
    Celtics are gonna win the first half because they are at home and the Ref's want them to win. They are gonna call fouls like crazy on Lebron n the HEat, but regardless Lebron DOES NOT follow the fix he likes it when his team COVERS. Heat are gonna win the game. Buy the Half pt.

Heat -1.5 or Heat ML

Heat take this series 4-2. Winning games 1,2,4 and 6

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

The NBA is rigged....

There...I said it and I have proof.
    Signed confessions and tape recordings with
    a drunken Davey Stern and the girls at Hef's mansion.
    Davey can deny it until he's blue in the face but the proof is
    in with the cootch. Cocaine and vodka made Davey a very
    candid conversationalist.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

hey everyone, tonight's game is rigged for the heat to win, everyone go all in on heat ML, it is free money. Real talk.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

If you csan agmble on it it is fixed at one point or another. And I dont want to hear about how these guys make millions of dollars, 90% of all professional athletes are nearly broke when they retire so just because they make a lot of money doesnt mean they have a lot of money because they spend more than they make. Look at all the bankruptcy filings professional athletes have, are there any that HAVENT filed for protection?

Besides you can look at Stern and see he is a slimeball, they flashed him on the screen the other night and I had to disinfect my TV it was so bad, sitting their with that stupid smirk he has on his face all the time.

While not every game is fixed or on the take there are plenty that are. It goes beyond the NBA too thats for sure. But most sports arent as easy to control as basketball is simply because of the scoring system and so few people necessary to sway an outcome.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

its simple, people want to take the blame off them-selves. maybe they gambled their rent money and now instead of taking responsibly , they can say, i won but the refs screwed me and they just continue on with their life's

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

OP, it only takes one or two people to be in on a fix. The attempted manipulation of games is not always successful but those involved try their best when called upon to intervene.

Saying sports outcomes are not occasionally influnced by money matters then you are very naive.

And you also have nooooo idea what people will do for money.
    Last edited by samdapatriotsfan; 06-03-12 at 11:45 AM. Reason: punctuation
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jimmy_Whispers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

LOL What about POP screaming at the refs (almost coming on the court) when Duncan was molested and no call on the play!!! Thought he was going to tackle an official last night LOL

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I just criticized another post for the same thing man, I don't know why people are so convinced that David Stern is capable of doing things only a holy god could do. People just desperately want to believe conspiracies because they are weak minded and the aren't capable of using simple logic.

dima2240
    dima2240's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

man i agree with you.idiots claiming every game is f rigged.no brain no skills,thats why they saying its rigged.its possible that some games fixed,very few,but idiots saying this bs about every game.so idiots why dont you just shut da f up.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

beaver fever baby

123 Last