Betpoints: 391

Who is having a better playoff run Spurs or Kings

I have to say the Kings.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

kings

spurs were pretty ,much expected to win. not as dominant as they have but expected to go far

kings 8 seed not sure how many thought they could do this

they just caught fire

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Kings.

The Spurs had the easiest path to the finals where as the Kings were an 8 seed that's only lost one game.

SwisherSweet420
    SwisherSweet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

completely agree with bigd. kings have lost 2 games and swept the number 2 seed. beat the number 1 and 3 see in 5 games. kings are on one and hopefully can finish so we can finally have a f------- Stanley cup in los angeles

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

ill tell ya, Kings are already up 1-0 in cup finals, but i still cant believe they are 13-3 in playoffs and looked as dominant as they are... before every series you have that feeling that this dream is going to end and Kings will be blown out and swept 4-0 by their next opponent, but they continue to scrap and grind and make their opponents scratch their heads trying to find ways to beat this team...
    the way they hammered through west, it happened so fast and easy, you still kinda struggle to realise how good they are and how close the cup is right now...

off course im biased as fukk, but its definitely one of the best runs i have ever seen

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Easily the Kings because of the surprise factor. Remember, we are comparing an eight-seed in one sport to the league's top seed in the other.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

To me this is one of the greatest under reported sports stories in my time. A team that barely qualified on the last day as the 8th seed and has not lost a road game and are in the finals having won the first game on the road. I think this is one of the greatest accomplishments I've seen in my years of watching sports and so few people are even talking about it. They are too wrapped up in the Miami Heat.