Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Miami to win Game 3 in Boston

I did not like the way Miami played game 2 and that immediately had me thinking Boston wins game three. However, I rewatched the game again and here's what I noticed.

Kevin Garnett rarely went in the post. That's his big advantage. I would say they would start to feed him down low more but KG is just not a post player and never was. He's gonna keep taking outside jumpers, which are butter, but he is not that strong anymore. Lebron can bully him on the glass.

Pierce can't get to the rim anymore. He is better off just taking that step back elbow jumper everytime, because when he drives, he usually gets blocked. He has no elevation anymore. I think PP can score 20+ tonight if he wants, but most of those are going to have to come from his jump shot.

Rondo unleashed in game 2. An adjustment, Wade and Lebron will guard Rondo for the majority of this game, not just in key moments. Chalmers will start on him, but when the rotations change and Battier comes in the game to guard Pierce, that's when I expect Wade/Lebron to take on that challenge. I don't expect them to get humiliated on the defensive end. There's no way Rondo will duplicate that performance with the Heat watching tape and correcting those defensive adjustments.

I think the strategy is to back off Rondo and then forcefully and sporadically crowd him at strange moments and cut off his vision to passing lanes.

Ray Allen is going to work even more in this game on the defensive end. Wade will have a good game. They've been deciding to trap Wade every time he touches the ball. It worked in the first half of game 2. But I don't trust that they will stick with that strategy. I just don't think Doc Rivers is that smart.

I said that Pietrus should guard Wade a lot through this series. It took Rivers til game 2 to figure that out. These coaches are not that smart. It took Scott Brooks 2 full games to figure out what I had said after the first half of game 1. My analysis that I wrote for game 2 in the Thunder series was an exact analysis for game 3 if you noticed because of his naivety.

Celtics are going to get all the calls tonight? You're not going to get calls if you don't know how to get to the rim. I expect the Celtics to do more of that tonight, especially Pierce an KG if they want a chance to win. I just don't think that they can do it in the 4th quarter when the game is tight. I trust the Heat to win in the 4th quarter and put a stamp on this series. Lebron will have a big game and so will Wade and I'm expecting Haslem to play well.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Miami wins game 3.

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

only one bolded sentence in this one?

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Dr. River not that smart? That was where your post lost all credibility. Dr. Rivers has got to be one of the best coaches out there. He is on the Popovich level and may even be more insightful due to the fact Rivers actually played basketball. Oh and yea I am sure you are way smarter then the majority of NBA basketball coaches. Thats why your in a bedroom somewhere rambling on a forum about changes that need to be made while those guys are actaully coaching an NBA team. Seriously? You think you can outcoach NBA coaches? Miami may win tonight, it is very possible, but Doc Rivers is going to give it his all. He is really good at giving motivational "We can do it" speeches and he is the type of coach that you really want to win for, from what I hear. Lets go Boston!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

boston wins 100% but good write up dont overthink it

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat, never see you take any other team but the heat, good reason why you don't know how to gamble

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same biased drivel as always. I love the self serving touches you've started throwing in these.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It took Scott Brooks 2 full games to figure out what I had said after the first half of game 1
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave ShogunRua 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BettingWizard

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    goat, never see you take any other team but the heat, good reason why you don't know how to gamble
    this is true. Goat does bet Heat every game.

Never seen him bet against Heat, don't think he ever has?

JR007

brama is on them as well, fade city

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

lol

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

AGAIN you can't handicap games on paper with star phucking only...it's a team game where both teams have 12 players.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I said that Pietrus should guard Wade a lot through this series. It took Rivers til game 2 to figure that out. These coaches are not that smart. It took Scott Brooks 2 full games to figure out what I had said after the first half of game 1. My analysis that I wrote for game 2 in the Thunder series was an exact analysis for game 3 if you noticed because of his naivety.
    This might be the funniest fvcking paragraph I've ever read at SBR.

Your ego never ceases to amaze me Goat. Nice call tonight.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Goat followed up by Bleek agreeing for Miami game 3

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

KG is the tallest man on the floor
    they are getting to him in the post now.
    Doc kept that locked up for a while
    good luck picking Game 4, Goat.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol....this kid never learns....your life is probably so dark and unhappy. no friends. i hate you

JR007

goat, coaching churchball in your future, .........this is "too advanced" for you

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

So your on the Heat.

Shocking info.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    lol....this kid never learns....your life is probably so dark and unhappy. no friends. i hate you
    Do you only post in his threads? I hadn't seen either of you in a while now your both back

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

every other idiot around the threads is just temporary and will learn their lesson eventually...this kid really thinks he knows about basketball. makes long-winded write-ups that have zero merit and are complete and utter guesses. it's pathetic

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Might as well just lay off the guy. He always takes the Heat and it hurts him more often than not but at the end of the day he is right about this team in that they are the team to beat.

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Might as well just lay off the guy. He always takes the Heat and it hurts him more often than not but at the end of the day he is right about this team in that they are the team to beat.
    goat said that last year too...think he came out of the woodwork when Miami took control of the Pacer series........did not here to much before that key game,
    Last edited by JR007; 06-02-12 at 07:07 PM.

JR007

goat, what is the play tonight ??? let me guess