Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Boston will get the calls tonight.

It says so in the line and the ref lineup looks very safe to me
    covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/referees/current_assignments.html

NBE keeps the scam going by "making up" with games like tonight.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Yea I would agree the refs will likely be calling towards Boston tonight, at least that would be the likely thing. Although it doesn't mean Miami won't win and it doesn't mean they will actually call it that way, they are always trying to protect their little baby, the Mia Heat.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Yea I would agree the refs will likely be calling towards Boston tonight, at least that would be the likely thing. Although it doesn't mean Miami won't win and it doesn't mean they will actually call it that way, they are always trying to protect their little baby, the Mia Heat.
    they like to protect ticket sales and ad revenues more.
    more games, more dollas.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

NBA conspiracy theorists make me laugh.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

If more games means more tickets then why did Lebron get swept his first trip to the finals. And I think alot of people backing BOS thinks that way. No matter how much you hate the heat, they are going up 3-0. The Heat doesnt lose when they are up 2-0

sparky29
    sparky29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

For those that don't believe in NBA conspiracies I wonder how long they've been watching the league? Almost everyone I talk to thinks the NBA is a joke for the way the referees manipulate games. You almost never hear anyone else say that MLB is fixed or the NFL is fixed---but you always hear it for the NBA. Where there's smoke there's fire. Lebron got called for total of 5 personal fouls in the entire Pacers series. Think about that for a second--5 personal fouls!

Snowball

hey, the thread doesn't say Boston will win. Yes, I think they will
    but the thread only says they will get the calls.
    Miami bettors need to consider this because I don't see
    Boston being called for 49 fouls tonight.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by sparky29 View Post
    For those that don't believe in NBA conspiracies I wonder how long they've been watching the league? Almost everyone I talk to thinks the NBA is a joke for the way the referees manipulate games. You almost never hear anyone else say that MLB is fixed or the NFL is fixed---but you always hear it for the NBA. Where there's smoke there's fire. Lebron got called for total of 5 personal fouls in the entire Pacers series. Think about that for a second--5 personal fouls!
    Lebron is hardly ever in foul trouble

Bdolan33

It is not a conspiracy that star players get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to fouls.

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Making Rondo a shooter is just a other weapon that the green can use against heat! Bos win by dd.. good luck everyone

Snowball

Former NBA ref on local radio Jake O'DOnnell 1967-1995
    saying Wade was out of control on the play that fouled out Pierce
    and should have been no call or even an offensive foul.
    Although he says Donaghy was a wack job, had bad influences
    in high school, was good friends with his father.
    Doc Rivers foul ridiculous. etc

Snowball

btw 2.2x Boston ML
    and teased with 10pt WNBA steep faves.
    Rondo Over 28.5 P&A
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-01-12 at 04:17 PM.

sparky29
    sparky29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    It is not a conspiracy that star players get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to fouls.
    You are correct that stars do get the calls in NBA. You don't see that in other sports however like you do in the NBA. If there is an effort by a group of people to reach one objective that is the definition of a conspiracy. The NBA wants Lebron in the NBA finals for TV ratings and they are doing everything in their power to make that happen--that is a conspiracy. I agree with original poster however--they don't want to see a Heat sweep and there has been a lot of scruitiny over the way the calls all went Miami's favor on Wednesday. Therefore I think Boston gets all of the calls tonight and are a good bet.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by sparky29 View Post
    You are correct that stars do get the calls in NBA. You don't see that in other sports however like you do in the NBA. If there is an effort by a group of people to reach one objective that is the definition of a conspiracy. The NBA wants Lebron in the NBA finals for TV ratings and they are doing everything in their power to make that happen--that is a conspiracy. I agree with original poster however--they don't want to see a Heat sweep and there has been a lot of scruitiny over the way the calls all went Miami's favor on Wednesday. Therefore I think Boston gets all of the calls tonight and are a good bet.
    chicken dinner & hopefully winner.

invader19
    Nux for the cup
    invader19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Rondo goes for 30 tonight

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    If more games means more tickets then why did Lebron get swept his first trip to the finals. And I think alot of people backing BOS thinks that way. No matter how much you hate the heat, they are going up 3-0. The Heat doesnt lose when they are up 2-0
    Shut the fuxx up. They lost to Boston last year after 2-0.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch Miami wins tonight and then loses game 4.

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    That being said, I'm leaning Miama too. I think it's completely different scenario today compared to yesterday, but Vegas wanna fool the public including the "sharps" using the same line movement as yesterday. Game 4 on Sunday will definitely be played, so it doesn't matter if it's a s sweep or not.

jmbbarata
    nhl
    jmbbarata's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Boston Celtics,but I think that they are very tired. So ,it's sad to me , but it will be 3-0 to Miami tonight

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    NBA conspiracy theorists make me laugh.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I remember that game!!! OMG! How soon we forget huh??? NBA is as crooked as it comes ya'll!!!

Snowball

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Please don't start the "what David Stern wants" theories. They are too stupid. If the Heat come out and play, no refs will save Boston. The NBA allegedly tried to rig one game and everyone in the world knew about it an hour after the game. If you seriously take into account these stupid theories, you are a moron.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Please don't start the "what David Stern wants" theories. They are too stupid. If the Heat come out and play, no refs will save Boston. The NBA allegedly tried to rig one game and everyone in the world knew about it an hour after the game. If you seriously take into account these stupid theories, you are a moron.

what is it with the noobs like you coming aroound and insulting your superiors ?
    i been gambling for longer than you been alive kid
    cop off your attitude
    and consider yourself fortunate to even read threads like this

Bdolan33

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    what is it with the noobs like you coming aroound and insulting your superiors ?
    i been gambling for longer than you been alive kid
    cop off your attitude
    and consider yourself fortunate to even read threads like this
    Crazy swagger

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

I remember #44 from an earlier game in the playoffs being buddy buddy with Doc and he seems to have the Boston accent...