jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Fellow degenerates, lets be honest with ourselves. thunder cruise past spurs in 3and4

game 1, the thunder could've easily won. Manu was playing like the 2005 ginobili. Despite that, the thunder still had a 10 point lead going into the 4th. The thunder just had poor execution down the stretch and let the spurs steal game one. Game 2, lets be honest, the spurs cant play any better than game 2, Yet the thunder cut the lead to 6 with about 3 minutes left in the game. The spurs were clutch from 3 all game and tony parker got pretty damn lucky to be so hot with his jumper. I expect tony to get his points but more with drives and the floater, not with his jump shot. He's playing right into the thunders hands if he continues taking that many jumpers the rest of the series. yeah, his jumper has gotten better but it's still tony parker shooting a jumper. Meaning, 60% chance he misses. I just dont see the spurs playing like this in okc home. series will be tied for game 5.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 05-31-12 at 02:36 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The Thunder were lucky to ever be in game 1. SA has 14 to's in the 1h alone. That shit wont happen again.

Look, the Thunder are lucky to win 1 game at home. SA is winning because they are the better team with a better coach. OKC was better than Dallas amd LA and OKC won those series. Now, SA is the better team. Just the way it is, mate.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I think Thunder win game 3 then lose game 4.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I think Thunder win game 3 then lose game 4.
    You are an idiot but that's a sharp post.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Buster Posey
    Buster Posey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if they win both but I am fairly certain they take 1 of the next 2.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Like OKC in game 3, not sure about about game 4.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Hardin, Westbrook, and Durant are going to have to average 75 points/game collectively to win this series. Not going to happen. Spurs in 5.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Posey View Post
    Not sure if they win both but I am fairly certain they take 1 of the next 2.
    This^^^

Wont be a "cruise" either. Okcnot built for the beast that is the Popovich led spurs. You think them old fukks gonna let some young boys and westbrooks ignant ass show em up? Puh-leez

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

This line jumped from -3 to -4!...Everbody and the public is hammering OKC!...I'm not too sure about this...I wouldn't touch this game...Seems like the classic "trap" game and/or "sucker" bet....As red hot as the Spurs have been, and Vegas is giving you 4 pts?!...It's almost like they are practically begging you to take SA and the points!...Nope, I'll just stick to baseball!...

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Thunder might win but I'm not laying 4 and the ML is too expensive. Spurs spread still might be the play.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

omg.

im on okc -3.5 tonight. debating taking the under.....
    Last edited by vaas187; 05-31-12 at 09:35 AM.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    This line jumped from -3 to -4!...Everbody and the public is hammering OKC!...I'm not too sure about this...I wouldn't touch this game...Seems like the classic "trap" game and/or "sucker" bet....As red hot as the Spurs have been, and Vegas is giving you 4 pts?!...It's almost like they are practically begging you to take SA and the points!...Nope, I'll just stick to baseball!...
    first part of ur post says OKC is extremely public.

2nd part says spurs are bait vegas is offering.

LOL which is it pal?

-stash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bigitaly42

PurpleJebus
    PurpleJebus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Tonight is OKC best chance of squeaking out a win. Them winning 2 in a row is hilarious, are we watching the same series? Odds would say OKC wins at least 1 of 2 and then loses the series in 5. The Spurs mean business and it's going to be tough to beat this team if you haven't figured that out yet.

jazzyj7

I've always had the feeling vegas knows the outcome of games before they're played. If the line was even, or -1 I would be worried the spurs would win. The line going up in my opinion is just trying to get you off the team thats gonna cover in THIS SCENARIO. I know the post was for someone else, just stating my opinion that the line is not bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    first part of ur post says OKC is extremely public.

2nd part says spurs are bait vegas is offering.

LOL which is it pal?

-stash

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Afraid to bet against the Spurs as they rarely lose

Okl St loses tonight season a major failure and Durant gets a red mark on his early career

PurpleJebus

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Afraid to bet against the Spurs as they rarely lose

Okl St loses tonight season a major failure and Durant gets a red mark on his early career
    I'm a Spurs fan and i don't see any red mark on Durant for losing to an obviously superior team. If they were losing to a

weaker team or if throughout Durant's career he can't get it done then yes. He's also playing a hell of a series and his coach isn't doing him any favors.
    Last edited by PurpleJebus; 05-31-12 at 11:57 AM.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Did op just say Parker got lucky??

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Spurs win game 3 and lose game 4

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

okl st? you serious

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

I think parker had an incredibly great shooting night and the spurs were on fire yet they were up 6 with a few min left.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Spurs are a team.

OKC is durant and westbrook.

Very simple.

PurpleJebus

Quote Originally Posted by SaMSoLeeT View Post
    Spurs are a team.

OKC is durant and westbrook.

Very simple.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Nope, I'll just stick to baseball!...
    Smart man

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    I've always had the feeling vegas knows the outcome of games before they're played. If the line was even, or -1 I would be worried the spurs would win. The line going up in my opinion is just trying to get you off the team thats gonna cover in THIS SCENARIO. I know the post was for someone else, just stating my opinion that the line is not bait.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!...We have a winner!...That was the basic premise of my post but some people on here like secretstash and bigitaly you have to draw a picture!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Spurs are gonna sweep this series

jazzyj7

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Spurs are gonna sweep this series
    All the thunder have to do is not guard tim duncan. I dont get the defense they're playing. Everything is created off duncan and parker, double parker and make him give up the ball to duncan on the pick and pop. Lay off duncan, and bait him into taking those 16 feet jumpers all game. Same thing with parker, play way off him and make him become a jump shooter where he cant drive and create for all the other pop and spot shooters. Make an old tim duncan beat you, instead of the spurs. That being said, I want spurs to win the series. Much better shot at beating the heat.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 05-31-12 at 03:40 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The line moving up is either a relection of the public being on OKC or the books betting on SA. I dont know which it is but it cant be both you goofs.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is at least a 6 game series, OKC wins tonite and covers by 6-7 pts. Spurs end streak and believe it or not its all about revenue! Both cities need long series, Okc is the correct play. Vegas trying to con you into those points people.
    Last edited by NEOHsports4life; 05-31-12 at 06:08 PM. Reason: typo

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

you will be able to tell early who is going to win. maybe be best for a live bet.

it all depends on if perkins is on the bench or not. if he is playing, spurs are the play.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Yeah live bet scenario seems much safer. At least we can get a good feel of how OKC is gonna try and contain parker. He just went off in game 2.

Buster Posey
    Buster Posey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprising to me that people would think Spurs would sweep. Thunder are a great team at home, and Spurs are not as dominant on the road.