top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    And to boast about it....come on thats just in poor taste. That shows you what kind of capper you are.
    What do you mean by what kind of capper i am? Not boasting about nothing

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    if u read the thread u woulda seen i said game 2 or 3 i guarenteed a okc win. its guna happen
    So if thunder won game 2, you magically had a time machine to go back and put everything on it? How does that make ANY sense? Kid buried himself in that thread and keeps going on with the 'I'm all in' comments

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Big think you made wayyyyy to big a deal of one guys thread. Is it safe to say you're going to do this every night now since a lock or guarantee is made that often?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Big think you made wayyyyy to big a deal of one guys thread. Is it safe to say you're going to do this every night now since a lock or guarantee is made that often?
    No. I just called out Bleek because he always makes guarantees that lose. He also lies about lines he gets and bets he makes.

I didn't want people that didnt know any better to tail and lose their ass.

He is a fraud.

I knew OKC would win so i challenged him to a bet to put his money where his mouth was. No surprise he dodged it.

He talks a big game and posts a fake record but when I called him out, he wouldn't accept my challenge even though he guaranteed his play would win.

It just shows how full of it he is.

He guarantees a play that loses by 20. Don't follow this guy.
    Points Awarded:

Spedizzo gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SpreadSniper gave BigDofBA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SpreadSniper, and Pauulzcappin

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No. I just called out Bleek because he always makes guarantees that lose. He also lies about lines he gets and bets he makes.

I didn't want people that didnt know any better to tail and lose their ass.

He is a fraud.

I knew OKC would win so i challenged him to a bet to put his money where his mouth was. No surprise he dodged it.

He talks a big game and posts a fake record but when I called him out, he wouldn't accept my challenge even though he guaranteed his play would win.

It just shows how full of it he is.

He guarantees a play that loses by 20. Don't follow this guy.
    how is this any different from the "expert picks" like john ryan or jordan fat azz sharp?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What do you do when someone calls you out on your bulls*hit.?

You dodge them like hell, watch your "guarantee" lose by 20, then you try to save face be challenging that person the next game thinking they might not accept.

Owned.

First 123