bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Bones33 View Post
    I feel dumber reading this post..Boston doesn't have 500k spot up shooters, they have 3 hall of famers and currently a top 3 point guard. I believe they should be warranted the same calls. A lot of fouls call on Boston weren't even at the rim or tackling LeBron as you claim, they were coming 15 feet from the basket!

As for Boston being a jump shooting team, yes they are but this game was fairly even in fact, the heat took 11 more 3 pointers retard.
    Hasbeens baby, 5 years ago I'd agree with your post but Boston sucks now, sorry that the only decent player they got left besides Pierce scored 44 and your team still got beat though, maybe hell score 60 in game 3 so they can win

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You're high on crack, with a healthy Rose and Noah Chicago will rape the Pacemakers 1000 times out of a 1000 in a 7 game series unless the refs work for the Pacers
    I think you are the one on crack. Atleast read the full post before you go off on crazy made up statistics. I was referring to last year when the Pacers would be up by a good number vs the Bulls and a few questionable calls turned the momentum back in Chicagos favor Chicago ended up winning. i am pretty positive atleast two games came down to a long run capped off by a Kyle korver three for the Bulls to win.

bettilimbroke999

So did Miami get all the calls in game 3?

5 FTs for Lebron and 0 for DWade compared to 7 for Pierce 6 for Garnett and 5 for Rondo

20 FTs for the team that drives it all game compared to 26 for the jump shooters...disgusting!

You idiots talkin bout how the refs rigged it for Miami are fukin clueless!

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The refs didn't rig this game. If anything they were gonna rig it for Boston but they didn't need it. Miami only shot 50% at the ft line. It was pathetic.

Wade got no ft shots? Amazing. One thing I don't like about Wade is he will put more effort into getting fouled than actually trying to make the shot.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

So did Miami get all the calls in game 3?

5 FTs for Lebron and 0 for DWade compared to 7 for Pierce 6 for Garnett and 5 for Rondo

20 FTs for the team that drives it all game compared to 26 for the jump shooters...disgusting!

You idiots talkin bout how the refs rigged it for Miami are fukin clueless!
    Read Tim Donahays book and you'll think differennt. The nba is a scam bro. Don't you think it makes more financial sense for the nba and tv for these games to go more than 4 games??

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

bettilimbrokedikkfukk might be the dumbest poster on this board.

All anyone said was refs deciding games... no one said specifically for one team.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    bettilimbrokedikkfukk might be the dumbest poster on this board.

All anyone said was refs deciding games... no one said specifically for one team.
    Why the **** would they rig it for Miami THEN rig it for Boston, wtf? You either rig it for one team or the other shit for brains

So they rigged game 1 for the Spurs, then rigged game 3 for the OKC, rigged game 2 for Miami, then followed it up by rigging game 3 for Boston

Do the best stars of the game tend to get better calls than Allen and Garnett and the other hasbeens that should retire anyway...yes, if that's rigged in your peanut sized brain then so be it, but factor that into your expectation of the game turnip brain

When the bum grandfather jump shooters like Garnett and Allen shoot 12 fts compared to the driving to the rim young superstars of Lebron/DWade shooting 5...THAT SEEMS RIGGED
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-02-12 at 02:11 AM.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the **** would they rig it for Miami THEN rig it for Boston, wtf? You either rig it for one team or the other
    Think for a few, and if you still can't figure out why, I'll tell you.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Think for a few, and if you still can't figure out why, I'll tell you.
    Theres no reason to rig it get real, every series would go to 7 games if they rigged it, Spurs had won 10 in a row til yesterday, Lakers (most popular team) got swept last year, Rondo scores 44 points (his career high by like fuckin 10 points) and you guys are claiming the refs cheated boston and rigged it bc they missed one call...for ***** sakes grow a brain. If they wanted to rig it why have Boston up 5 with 2 mins to go, if the Celtics could have ever made a shot in the last 2 mins theyd have won the game, what the **** kind of rigging is that?

jnickell100

Theres no reason to rig it get real, every series would go to 7 games if they rigged it, Spurs had won 10 in a row til yesterday, Lakers (most popular team) got swept last year, Rondo scores 44 points (his career high by like fuckin 10 points) and you guys are claiming the refs cheated boston and rigged it bc they missed one call...for ***** sakes grow a brain. If they wanted to rig it why have Boston up 5 with 2 mins to go, if the Celtics could have ever made a shot in the last 2 mins theyd have won the game, what the **** kind of rigging is that?
    You're so naive son. The games are not rigged per say. The NBA will tell the refs to look for certain things before the game, To help the outcome of the game Ie Garnett uses moving screen, this or that. When lebron shoots almost as much FT as the entire celtics, something is up. Wake up dude and like I said earlier read Tim donaghys book, it's a great book with a lot of iinsight

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    thats why i dont bet nba

tough to figure out what side the fix is on

Photobucket

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I wonder how Adrian Johnson feels (MLB UMP) after blowing the call on a ball that hit the chalk and kicked all the chalk up, meaning clearly a fair ball but called it foul and Santana got the no hitter.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely. Don't even get me started. The day I finally accepted that games are manipulated by numerous means (one being referee calls/no calls) was truly an upsetting revelation for myself. Not from a gambling aspect but more so as a sports fan. I find it sad that the integrity of the game is being spit on. I understand that it's big business and given the chance why would they leave things up to chance? At the end of the day we are getting exciting entertainment even if we are being duped into thinking it's all real. I often wonder when they will "come clean" like wrestling entertainment did? Will they even?

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Absolutely. Don't even get me started. The day I finally accepted that games are manipulated by numerous means (one being referee calls/no calls) was truly an upsetting revelation for myself. Not from a gambling aspect but more so as a sports fan. I find it sad that the integrity of the game is being spit on. I understand that it's big business and given the chance why would they leave things up to chance? At the end of the day we are getting exciting entertainment even if we are being duped into thinking it's all real. I often wonder when they will "come clean" like wrestling entertainment did? Will they even?
    Its going to come to A point where former refs are goin to start speaking out I would think. Really before donaghy came out there wasn't really anything(ya there was the Ewing draft)
    What gets me is how obvious this all is. They are not trying to hide it whosoever.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    This is totally off topic, but did anybody ever think the WWF (WCW or whatever) wasn't fake? I'm genuinely curious.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

Also bettillimbroke, you are an idiot if you can't figure out the NBA loves drawing out series. Just look at Lakers/Celtics past two NBA finals. Even last series, there was no way Celtics weren't winning game 7 against Philly. The NBA NEEDED them to play the Heat.

bettilimbroke999

Philly sucks, the nba didn't need to rig game 7 for Boston I mean cmon. Philly almost lost to the bulls without any of their starters

Look if the lakers play the kings some year when they're good then yes the nba might rig it bc 0 ppl are fans of the kings and so no one will watch the games if the kings win but no one cares if its okc or san Antonio or Boston or Miami in the finals, there is zero point in the nba rigging these games

Yes the finals will probably go 6 or 7 games bc the teams are dead even, what do u expect a sweep? Idiot.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-02-12 at 03:09 PM.

First 12