deeznutz
    deeznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

kobe all day..

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

lmao Kobe would be no where if he had played for the Cavs or the horents.

He is 100% shit player.

******* ball hog who shoots 30% of the field no wonder other NBA superstars refuse to play with him.

Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lmao angry whop. People forget kobe had shaq? Are you slow? That's all people talk about. Shaq left the lakers ages ago. Duncan won 2 of 4 rings alongside Robinson. Kobe was the best player in the nba during his time.
    Speaking of slow, Shaq played with the lakers through 03-04. Robinson retired after 02-03. Kobe won THREE rings with Shaq, while Duncan won TWO with Robinson. Keep telling me how much you know about the NBA, dumbass. Typical laker "FAN" who jumped on when they won all their titles with Shaq. You're pathetic. And as far as your whop comment, I'm not Italian. I am a better fan who knows a HELL of a lot more than you. Stick to jumping bandwagons and keep your ignorant mouth shut.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Kobe.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well.. first, I think some of you guys here don't realize that basketball is played with 5 guys on each team on the court at the same time.

That being said, for as good as Duncan is and was, and as much as hate Kobe's somewhat disappointing basketball IQ and innefectivness at times, he was the best player if you're gonna go on pure skill alone. Shouldn't even be a contest in my opinion.

On the other hand, Duncan actually has the better overall numbers (better carreer PER by a little bit), and was a much more effective player, more MVP type, was the perfect all around PF and he definitively did it all. Im glad that despite being born in the 90's, I got to see both of these guys in action and I have some great memories from both in the beginning of my youth. If you look back on skill and even explosiveness and such, obvious Kobe comes to mind first than anyone... but if you have in mind how complete and how vital Duncan always was to his team, I would give him the nod.

First 12