Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Duncan sounds white and hes a nice guy. Deserves a hottie. No matter what color. He is ugly but "Nice with a FAT wallet" works I guess. LOL

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I was making a general comment, and yes.
    i don't think i knew this.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

There is no greater accomplishment in a black man's mind than the acceptance of a white woman.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    There is no greater accomplishment in a black man's mind than the acceptance of a white woman.
    Might be something to this. And maybe the white woman's greatest accomplishment too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nightlife32

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

What is wrong with black women?

Why all black athletes want to marry white girls? even though they know they are marrying them for their money

I don't think black girls are stupid

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

actually most black players r married 2 black women if they are married. white girls r just the hos.

nbawives

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

i fukked a black girl once when i was young - i was desperate
    Last edited by Scorpion; 05-30-12 at 04:53 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

well white women do love money of course, but the fact of the matter is, a white man simply cannot compete with a Black Man in terms of the bedroom

and no i am not talking about cokk size, in fact cokk size is very overrated as we all know

i am talking about sensuality and sexuality and sexyness and sexualness and knowing how to touch a woman and act with a woman in bed and please a woman and give her the pleasures she likes

if you A/B-ed it, it would blow your mind how different it is

the white woman loses herself in passion and lust with the Black Man, while the white man fumbles around nerdily, has no rhythm, no sexiness, no nothing, he releases prematurely, and then clumsily asks what he can do to please the white woman, which she usually responds to with some variant of "it's ok honey don't worry about it" or will even at times outright lie and say that she is already satisfied

in bed with the Black Man, the white woman feels as though she is in the presence of a man and a half, while in bed with the white man, the white woman feels as if she is in bed with less than a full man

it is simply reality boys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thetrinity

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    i fukked a black girl once when i was young - i was desperate
    Best you ever had wasn't it?

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Of course not. He just maintains a really good tan at all times.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7787

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    do you hate him now?

nightlife32
    Mem -7
    nightlife32's Avatar Become A Pro!

All you fuckheads are just punks who sit behind computers and analyze a rich man who could care less about you and what you say. Dude its 2012 newsflash white women LOVE black men and versa. It's old news now. Opposites attract these days and Houlihans....I disagree I got major swag and bag both races. More white women tho because they love my ass and I will take em because I love they asses to. But, really hot is hot and knows no race. TIM Duncan is from the Virgin Islands but because he is brown he's automatically black. The world is full of fools and a large % belong to this forum

nightlife32
    Mem -7
    nightlife32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh and other question look at Carpedime he is spot on LMMFAO so true!!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    well white women do love money of course, but the fact of the matter is, a white man simply cannot compete with a Black Man in terms of the bedroom

and no i am not talking about cokk size, in fact cokk size is very overrated as we all know

i am talking about sensuality and sexuality and sexyness and sexualness and knowing how to touch a woman and act with a woman in bed and please a woman and give her the pleasures she likes

if you A/B-ed it, it would blow your mind how different it is

the white woman loses herself in passion and lust with the Black Man, while the white man fumbles around nerdily, has no rhythm, no sexiness, no nothing, he releases prematurely, and then clumsily asks what he can do to please the white woman, which she usually responds to with some variant of "it's ok honey don't worry about it" or will even at times outright lie and say that she is already satisfied

in bed with the Black Man, the white woman feels as though she is in the presence of a man and a half, while in bed with the white man, the white woman feels as if she is in bed with less than a full man

it is simply reality boys
    I rememeber what a white broad told me one time after I **** the shyt out of her..she said white women **** white men for procreation...and **** black men for recreation

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by nightlife32 View Post
    Oh and other question look at Carpedime he is spot on LMMFAO so true!!
    yes it is true

this is why the white man is so emphatically against the white woman privately consorting with the Black Man

for it is only AFTER the white woman "gains knowledge" of the Black Man that the white woman begins to truly see and internalize the shortcomings of masculinity of the white man

the joke is "once you go Black you never go back" and this joke came from both the white man and the Black Man regularly seeing the white man lose the white woman permanently to the Black Man

before the white woman has "knowledge" of the Black Man, she is not usually dissatisfied with the white man, and usually considers herself to be relatively comfortable with her lot in life in term of sexism

but once the white woman "knows" the Black Man, her eyes are opened, and she usually can never return to the white man with a calm and unagitated psyche
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave CarpeDime 19 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    And it matters how?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I was making a general comment, and yes.
    You DO realize that baskets will never talk to you again now.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT you're black right? have you tapped a white girl before?

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Chi Archie... are you sure Tim Duncan can swim??

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

yes it is true

this is why the white man is so emphatically against the white woman privately consorting with the Black Man

for it is only AFTER the white woman "gains knowledge" of the Black Man that the white woman begins to truly see and internalize the shortcomings of masculinity of the white man

the joke is "once you go Black you never go back" and this joke came from both the white man and the Black Man regularly seeing the white man lose the white woman permanently to the Black Man

before the white woman has "knowledge" of the Black Man, she is not usually dissatisfied with the white man, and usually considers herself to be relatively comfortable with her lot in life in term of sexism

but once the white woman "knows" the Black Man, her eyes are opened, and she usually can never return to the white man with a calm and unagitated psyche

Not racist at all, but most white girls are scared of black men just saying.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Not racist at all, but most white girls are scared of black men just saying.
    yes absolutely

exploring new levels of heightened sexism can be quite terrifying to the white woman

this is the white man's primary tool that he seeks to employ to keep the white woman apart from the Black Man

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

What a bunch of knuckleheads. I would hate to see what 90% of you guys take to bed.

A good looking woman is a good looking woman.. And they come in all colors, shapes, and sizes

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    LT you're black right? have you tapped a white girl before?
    No I am not, wife and I adopted minority kids. I am a Guinea from Brooklyn.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

LT is Black were it counts

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

yes absolutely

exploring new levels of heightened sexism can be quite terrifying to the white woman

this is the white man's primary tool that he seeks to employ to keep the white woman apart from the Black Man
    And what does the Black man do to keep his black females away from the white man?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

yes absolutely

hmmm...how do i respond...umm.. dude you are so full of shit its comical.

black men are excellent at being dead beat dads, now that is REALLY sexy to the womens...

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    And what does the Black man do to keep his black females away from the white man?
    basically goes black sheep on them.......You can get with this or you can get with that!!!!!! Like to keep shyt simple

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

black men are excellent at being dead beat dads, now that is REALLY sexy to the womens...
    Don't matter if u a dead beat or not....if you can spit that "ism" any broad is your!!! women can find whatever sexy...it is how you imput that shyt to them.

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

yes it is true

So in theory, its safe to say, the white man is at fault for not pleasing the white woman. Therefore we can conclude, because of the white man failing in the bedroom, we now have mixed race babies.

"Once you go black we dont want you back"

I think thats the saying you were trying to quote?

The white man is responsible for mixed race babies. Thank you carpedime for this revelation.

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    well, nothing of course!

the Black Man considers any sexist consortments between the white man and the Black Queen to be humorous, and often in fact will mockingly encourage it with chants such as "go white boy go white boy go!"

a true Black Queen would never in a million years consent to sexist consortment with the white man, and a Black Queen unenlightened as to Her own Majesty whom does find herself in such a situation will do so snickering and smirking as the white man hopelessly fumbles about trying not to injure himself during the pathetic exhibition

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

stormfront.com would appreciate your efforts. They aren't wanted here.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

well, nothing of course!

the Black Man considers any sexist consortments between the white man and the Black Queen to be humorous, and often in fact will mockingly encourage it with chants such as "go white boy go white boy go!"

a true Black Queen would never in a million years consent to sexist consortment with the white man, and a Black Queen unenlightened as to Her own Majesty whom does find herself in such a situation will do so snickering and smirking as the white man hopelessly fumbles about trying not to injure himself during the pathetic exhibition

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Carpe, your delivery is so smooth that it is almost believable. You and King Revolver have the smoothest deliveries that it just makes bullshit believable.

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Carpe, your delivery is so smooth that it is almost believable. You and King Revolver have the smoothest deliveries that it just makes bullshit believable.

First 123 Last