PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    OKC too easy? did you just not watch the first 2 games??
    Don't mean OKC is easy, like it's an easy win. Read the posts.

I'm saying it looks like a huge trap to me and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Spurs win and bury the public. I've already seen lots of posters on here talking about hammering the OKC ML like it's the biggest lock of the playoffs. Ton of people talking about chasing... Be careful

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Don't mean OKC is easy, like it's an easy win. Read the posts.

I'm saying it looks like a huge trap to me and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Spurs win and bury the public. I've already seen lots of posters on here talking about hammering the OKC ML like it's the biggest lock of the playoffs. Ton of people talking about chasing... Be careful

Why the hell would people hammer OKC -3 with how impressive san antonio has been?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    so why wouldnt they back the spurs at home the first 2 games then?
    Well public was almost split in game 1, but slightly more on OKC simply because that team is always a huge public play. Spurs have generally not been a big public bet, until people saw their recent form....and even then I was surprised to see so much OKC love in terms of betting, and the public got burried in Game 2.

And besides, there doesn't necessarily have to be a 'square' play every game. I just believe game 3 here with OKC opening at only -3 is just such an obvious, square play. Books knew public is gonna expect an OKC win at home and people will pound this team, yet they give the team only -3. They're setting themselves up for a HUGE hit or a big score with a trap.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Because degenerate gamblers such as myself think the Spurs are "due" to lose, or that OKC will play better at home, or any other number of fallacies to justify it. I don't see it. I've watched every Spurs game since March and they are damn impressive. I don't see the Thunder winning a game.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

you guys are obsessed with public betting percentages

if this info helped whatsoever, you really think the books would voluntarily give it out?

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

The chase method is also stupid in my opinion. If OKC loses game 3, you're gonna go HUGE on OKC in Game 4 that will probably be close to a pk em line because the series will be completely over?

You're gonna put all your marbles on a team that is defeated and completely done playing against a team that can't lose?

So I don't understand the "bet OKC game 3, and if they lose, chase game 4" reasoning at all

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC needs to win both games at home and OKC fans crowd all Over that place routing for our home team. Gonna be tuff for Spurs to beat OKC at home this time I believe.

PurpleJebus
    PurpleJebus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    OKC needs to win both games at home and OKC fans crowd all Over that place routing for our home team. Gonna be tuff for Spurs to beat OKC at home this time I believe.
    I hear you on the home court and with OKC back to the wall you'd expect more from them. I just don't think people realize how good this Spurs team is. They are filled with seasoned vets with multiple championships and the best coach in basketball. They don't crack under pressure and i really don't see them losing a game. If they do lose game 3(doubt it) they won't lose 4 and this will be done in 5. The Spurs mean business and want their 5th championship.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

not sure if -3 vs a team that has won 20 straight by an average of 10+ points is really that easy

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I'm going with Spurs ML. It's gonna be a tough game and game 3 should be OKC's best shot at winning one, but the Spurs are at the top of their game and OKC hasn't proved they can compete a full 48 minutes against the Spurs. I'll take the +157 on the team with a 20 game winning streak and 9-1 HU in their last 10 meetings.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

9:02 EST
    5/30/2012

spurs ML+155 hits in game 3

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    OKC will cover...................

BettingWizard