Betpoints: 39

pau demands trade to bulls

boozer would be an upgrade.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That hadji is garbage garbage garbage.

I am not a fan of Pau - but, as a bulls fan, I'd be OK kicking Boozer to the curb for a broken ball rack.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LOL you're ignorant. Boozer's a brotha, he ain't from the Middle East.

But yeah back to the topic at hand. I'm from Chicago, and I would certainly welcome this trade (Booz for Pau). Not sure if the Lakers would like it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    That hadji is garbage garbage garbage.

I am not a fan of Pau - but, as a bulls fan, I'd be OK kicking Boozer to the curb for a broken ball rack.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

source? google has nothing on this.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    LOL you're ignorant. Boozer's a brotha, he ain't from the Middle East.

But yeah back to the topic at hand. I'm from Chicago, and I would certainly welcome this trade (Booz for Pau). Not sure if the Lakers would like it though.

I feel like someone loses their "brotha" card, if they are born in Germany, grow up in Alaska, go do Duke for college, and play in Utah for most of their career.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Lakers wont take boozer

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Boozer is the lock-down defender the Lakers are looking for.

reppin_the_847

K perhaps he's a bit more cultured than the average brotha off the streets, but if you've ever seen him in a interview he does come off as a fairly well spoken brotha essentially. He does look like he could pass for Latino or Middle Eastern tho lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    I feel like someone loses their "brotha" card, if they are born in Germany, grow up in Alaska, go do Duke for college, and play in Utah for most of their career.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

they are roughly equal, but only because Pau is getting old.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

sounds like a demand to me, more like begging and pleading.

invader19
    Nux for the cup
    invader19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'd take Pau over Boozer anyday

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    Lakers wont take boozer
    it's a good swap, actually.

pau is done in la. teammates don't trust him and the fans hate him. plus he's soft as hell, mentally and physically.

2010-1 playoffs: 13.1ppg 7.8rpg 42%fg
    2011-2 playoffs: 12.5ppg 9.5rpg 43%fg

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by invader19 View Post
    I'd take Pau over Boozer anyday
    anyone would except kobe jocksniffers.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

gasol is gona be traded just a matter where and for who at this point. obviously his value is way down right now.

reppin_the_847

The sad part is...your description of Gasol is exactly what Chicagoans think of Boozer. Hope we wouldn't be trading a washed up overpaid old bum for another one.

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    it's a good swap, actually.

pau is done in la. teammates don't trust him and the fans hate him. plus he's soft as hell, mentally and physically.

2010-1 playoffs: 13.1ppg 7.8rpg 42%fg
    2011-2 playoffs: 12.5ppg 9.5rpg 43%fg

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Why would anyone want Boozer over Gasol?

Where is the upgrade in that deal?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

Lakers need a Ryan Anderson type player

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

id trade amare for gasol that would be a much better trade for both teams

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Shit if i were the lakers, id definitely do what i gatta do to get howard on board. Let go of bynum and gasol. For howard and anderson?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

No gain for lakers.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Quote Originally Posted by MiAMiEDDY View Post
    Shit if i were the lakers, id definitely do what i gatta do to get howard on board. Let go of bynum and gasol. For howard and anderson?
    howard is coming off of back surgery no one in their right mind would trade for him

Fred Flintstone
    Fred Flintstone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

time for lakeshow to rebuild

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Do you watch basketball? I'm asking you seriously, some of the comments you have made over the years have been mind-blowing. You and Mac4Life are crazy.

Carlos Boozer is as good as Pau Gasol right now?

Carlos Boozer is a fukkin scrub. The Lakers would never, ever, trade Gasol for Boozer. No team would. When the Bulls signed for Boozer I was laughing at all the posters that thought Boozer would bring them a ring. HA!

Boozer will never, ever win a ring. Never.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO if Lakers trade Gasol for Boozer then the end really is here. Trading one of the top big men in the game for a stiff who never did shit anywhere? I heard some talk about Deng and Jefferson was a possibility. That just doubles the number of stiff LA will get.

Trading Gasol is not the answer. When there is a clear common denominator in the equation the answer is simple, but people refuse to think Kobe has any blame whatsoever for anything, when he is the real reason the Lakers are in the shitter. Had Phil Jackson not come back and they had not gotten Gasol gifted to them Lakers would really be a mess right now, they were on borrowed time but as desperation now sets in and they try to make trades and hope something works it just gets embarrassing. In two years they went from Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, shannon Brown to Kobe, Bynum and a bunch of trash heap stiffs. Once they completely fall apart next year and Kobe can only blame Bynum then it will get really good.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Boozer is a loser

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

LAKERS have to get rid of the Spanish Marshmellow

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

What about Boozer and Deng for Gasol and McRoberts? Deal works and seems fair.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO if Lakers trade Gasol for Boozer then the end really is here. Trading one of the top big men in the game for a stiff who never did shit anywhere? I heard some talk about Deng and Jefferson was a possibility. That just doubles the number of stiff LA will get.

Trading Gasol is not the answer. When there is a clear common denominator in the equation the answer is simple, but people refuse to think Kobe has any blame whatsoever for anything, when he is the real reason the Lakers are in the shitter. Had Phil Jackson not come back and they had not gotten Gasol gifted to them Lakers would really be a mess right now, they were on borrowed time but as desperation now sets in and they try to make trades and hope something works it just gets embarrassing. In two years they went from Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, shannon Brown to Kobe, Bynum and a bunch of trash heap stiffs. Once they completely fall apart next year and Kobe can only blame Bynum then it will get really good.
    Bynum is the most overrated player in the NBA. Guy can't pass for shit. He shoots it when he's triple teamed. Who does he think he is, Kobe? Lakers minus Kobe would get swept in the first round by any team in the West. guaranteed. All people say is feed their big men down low. Their big men are average scorers. Gasol is a pass first PF. Bynum is a scrub that didn't do dick to win 2 rings. Just rode Kobe's dick.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

lakers want deng and boozer for gasol

noah is untouchable according to sam smith who basically works for the bulls. works for bulls supposedly according to smith

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

It was a bad trade Marc Gasol is a better player

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    And Carlos Boozer isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    lakers want deng and boozer for gasol

noah is untouchable according to sam smith who basically works for the bulls. works for bulls supposedly according to smith
    I think that's fair. Lakers would have to add another contract for it to match. McRoberts works. Lakers didn't really use him and he might work well with Thibs and back in the East Cong Central Div. Boozer is actually a good fit with the Lakers and their pick and roll. Just hasn't really fit with Rose and the Bulls. Deng would compliment Kbe nicely on the wing and provide a lot more offense than Metta can. For the Bulls, Gasol and Noah would be a dynamic combo. Both good passers. Pau would be more free to post up than he is with the Lakers. They can run the hi-low either way. Jimmy Butler would get a chance to step up and fill some of Deng's shoes. Butler can grow. Doesn't have Deng's offensive skills, but he's a good defender, runs the floor and can take it to the hole. Korver would pick up some slack too.

I just think this is a win-win for both teams. Sticking point could be Deng's wrist issue and his apparent insistence to play in the Olympics for GB.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Also Gasol has two years left and may go to Europe after that. He could flip with Nikola Mirotic at that time for the Bulls. Mirotic is going to be a star. Dirk lite.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Don't forget about the rights to Zack Randolph that also happened for the Grizz in that deal......That trade essentially netted the Grizz M. Gasol/Z. Randolph for P. Gasol......yep it was a gift all right, for the Grizz!!

12 Last