brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Whose Playing San Antonio - 210 Tomorrow?

well?
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 05-29-12 at 10:59 PM.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

thanks man, already on the thunder, really appreciate your help

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Brahma, SPREAD or MONEYLINE? Please be specific this time.

Oh yeah, and post your series ticket on here of your spurs.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Don't think this one is easy money brah. Be careful.

Perhaps take a shot at +odds.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I think OKC has a great chance to win this game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

On Thunder now thanks buddy

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

brama is a huge fade

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

If I had to I'd bet San Antonio ML, but I'm not going to bet this game at all. Too risky.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I like thunder under 98.5 points in the game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NO

Trying Okl City

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

It's risky betting anywhere on the OKC vs Spurs series.

I rather focus on betting on the Heat when playing at home.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Agree been swaLlowing juice on heat at home for about month now

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Zero value there with the ML, unless you are playing the other side.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Spurs are terrible they almost got blown out at home the other night. They have no chance to win this series now that thunder saw they're just a bunch of pussiess

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

If you took the Spurs for the series already the 'smart' play is to take some of that and put it on OKC this game ML( +190). Then if OKC wins you have a free roll going. If Spurs win then youre on your way to collecting your series bet.

Of course at the odds now (-280) for the series Spurs are still a good value. They were -200 when it was 0-0, now up 1-0 they only got 80 cents more expensive. Of course action has moved those lines a little, as Spurs were actually -165 according to books at 0-0 and -290 when up 1-0. So the books moved the line 135. But because of action you can get a 40% discount.

What you do here depends on what you did prior to the series.

As far as an opinion on the game itself. OKC played pretty well in the first game and Spurs do what they do, even with guys having bad games other guys stepped up to help them grind by. THAT is why Spurs are the best team right now, they are deep and everyone can step up and deliver, their bench and role players arent a bunch of trash heap scrubs like the lakers have.

But as more attention gets put on the Spurs and their win streak people will start fading them as they will have that usual losers mentality that X cant happen Y times in a row. Sort of happening this game as money has sort of stagnated and people are maybe waiting for a better spot to take OKC but arent willing to bet a line that looks 'just about right' on Spurs.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I actually just put a parlay in. Rangers, Rays, Spurs ML .

jeffdane

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    If you took the Spurs for the series already the 'smart' play is to take some of that and put it on OKC this game ML( +190). Then if OKC wins you have a free roll going. If Spurs win then youre on your way to collecting your series bet.

Of course at the odds now (-280) for the series Spurs are still a good value. They were -200 when it was 0-0, now up 1-0 they only got 80 cents more expensive. Of course action has moved those lines a little, as Spurs were actually -165 according to books at 0-0 and -290 when up 1-0. So the books moved the line 135. But because of action you can get a 40% discount.

What you do here depends on what you did prior to the series.

As far as an opinion on the game itself. OKC played pretty well in the first game and Spurs do what they do, even with guys having bad games other guys stepped up to help them grind by. THAT is why Spurs are the best team right now, they are deep and everyone can step up and deliver, their bench and role players arent a bunch of trash heap scrubs like the lakers have.

But as more attention gets put on the Spurs and their win streak people will start fading them as they will have that usual losers mentality that X cant happen Y times in a row. Sort of happening this game as money has sort of stagnated and people are maybe waiting for a better spot to take OKC but arent willing to bet a line that looks 'just about right' on Spurs.

OKC played pretty well? Im assuming you didnt watch the game or check the box score?

Other than Derek Fisher, who on the Thunder played pretty well?

You said a lot there but that small phrase took away any credibility you thought you had.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ginobli played over his head in game 1

Can he do it again?

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ginobli played over his head in game 1

Can he do it again?
    Probably not but it isn't a problem. They have many others capable of having stellar games. That's the beauty of these Spurs.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    OKC played pretty well? Im assuming you didnt watch the game or check the box score?

Other than Derek Fisher, who on the Thunder played pretty well?

You said a lot there but that small phrase took away any credibility you thought you had.
    Durant was 8 for 19 (8-15 if you dont count 3 pointers) and 11 for 12 from the FT line I would call that decent for a guy that shoots jumps shots all day. Harden was pretty unconscious as well. Only guy that didnt play that well was Westbrook. And he still made a few nice shots.

As a team OKC was 9-23 from 3 point range which is pretty good for them, and they were 19-23 from the line.

They just fell apart defensively in the 4th quarter, they scored 27 in the 4th which was their second best quarter problem is they gave up 40.

So like I say they played well they just had a bad stretch late.

jeffdane

Harden: unconscious? Take away the 2 threes in the last minute and the fact that manu was his man. He also had at least three critical turnovers late.

Durant did not have a good game, not sure what you were watching. He is supposed to hit his free throws. Take away every player in the leagues 3pt shots and they all shoot a good percentage.

20 minutes for ibaka was a joke, he will play much more tonight and the spurs will not make the easy layups.

Okc may not win, they prob will, but I'm just saying, you can't say they played well I'm game 1

Good luck with your bet.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

To me... I think OKC could easily come up with a game plan and totally shut down the Spurs. The length of Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka should be enough to block shots... and change the angle of shots... easily said than done.

I still think this game is a coin flip in a way. It's all about these damn refs... it's so obvious and they dictate the flow to these games.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    To me... I think OKC could easily come up with a game plan and totally shut down the Spurs. The length of Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka should be enough to block shots... and change the angle of shots... easily said than done.

I still think this game is a coin flip in a way. It's all about these damn refs... it's so obvious and they dictate the flow to these games.

If you think this game is a coin flip, you should be putting down a lot money on that OKC + 200

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    If you think this game is a coin flip, you should be putting down a lot money on that OKC + 200
    Brah,

I thought you didn't bet individual coinflip games, just series bet locks?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Brah,

I thought you didn't bet individual coinflip games, just series bet locks?

No I don't bet on game spreads, I do occasionally bet game moneylines though

I actually ended up deciding not to bet on this game. I'm hoping SA loses so I can put more money on the SA series

wantitall4moi

i dont bet individual games in the play offs because refs have a clear agenda. It is why I didnt bet the NBA for a decade when my only source of income was sports betting, thats how fixed the game is. I only started betting again this year because I knew lakers would be money on the fade. I stumbled on the Spurs after a few weeks and played the clippers here and there before they had too many injuries. But it was a banner year regarldess. I am not going to piss it away watching refs call phantom technicals or 50 shooting fouls to make sure the team David Stern wants to win has a chance to get there.

But I watch the games, OKC had a good game, not great, but had they won people would have said "man OKC played great". That last quarter basically erased everything the game was up til then. They had the Spurs beat and let em off the hook (Dennis green voice). You cant give any team 40 in the 4th quarter and expect to win, especially a team like the Spurs.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Brah just loves betting games with horrible odds and bad returns...no wonder he only bets air

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

thunder are a scary team to bet against

that being said i don't see them winning this game

spurs too good

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Harden: unconscious? Take away the 2 threes in the last minute and the fact that manu was his man. He also had at least three critical turnovers late.

Durant did not have a good game, not sure what you were watching. He is supposed to hit his free throws. Take away every player in the leagues 3pt shots and they all shoot a good percentage.

20 minutes for ibaka was a joke, he will play much more tonight and the spurs will not make the easy layups.

Okc may not win, they prob will, but I'm just saying, you can't say they played well I'm game 1

Good luck with your bet.
    +185

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    edit: I decided not to play against it guise

All my plays in the spreadsheet so there is no confusion about my plays
    You edited your decision again???? That's not how putting in plays works. Once you put in a play, your decision is final, dunce.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Brahma just fukked all the Thunder backers by pulling out on his SPURS ML play

No more jinx on Spurs. Spurs rolling

brahmabull117

thanks man, already on the thunder, really appreciate your help
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 02:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You brag about winning a -210 bet but your about to lose backing the Dodgers again, which was -127.

Therefore, you will still be down money.

Hopefully the Dodgers don't lose as a favorite two nights in a row for you.

jeffdane

just another game, i aint mad. i dont lose my roll on 1, 2, or 10 games.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

LOL, Brahmabull edited his first post again. Lucky for me I quoted it before he edited AGAIN.

No wonder you still haven't got laid. Your indecisive...LOL

Brahma, Call me!

12 Last