jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Heat have this series already

Heat are going to the championship. Already 2 bogus technical fouls called on the Celtics. Refs definetly have an agenda this series. This is getting ridiculous.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

yea no doubt about. I hope everybody made a big wager on Miami - 400

easy 25% return on investment

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

mia is easy $

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody can stop Lebron

Miami crushed them without refs

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

There's always that small group of individuals who toss around the 'V' word in any situation to act like sharps taking the underdog in a series.

It's this kind of money that books get on these series bets that helps them offset some of the huge losses they face on the $ on Miami. Exact same thing last year when they faced Boston and Bulls.

Miami was never going to and still will not lose a best of 7 to Boston. Not because they're up 1-0, but because they are a much better team.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1425

miami in 4,,,,,,,,,

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    There's always that small group of individuals who toss around the 'V' word in any situation to act like sharps taking the underdog in a series.

It's this kind of money that books get on these series bets that helps them offset some of the huge losses they face on the $ on Miami. Exact same thing last year when they faced Boston and Bulls.

Miami was never going to and still will not lose a best of 7 to Boston. Not because they're up 1-0, but because they are a much better team.
    They're better, but not much better. With Bosh they are much better though.

I still think Boston has a slight chance to pull it out. Need to pull off a couple miracles and then you know the doubt will start to creep in to Baby James' little skull.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    They're better, but not much better. With Bosh they are much better though.

I still think Boston has a slight chance to pull it out. Need to pull off a couple miracles and then you know the doubt will start to creep in to Baby James' little skull.
    I thought that too, when they went down 2-1 to Indiana...but it seems the Heat have figured out how to play without Bosh. Sure they aren't playing to their full potential without him, but they don't need that potential to beat anyone in the East, only the West teams.

And they have also shown they can fight back in a series....when they've taken a hit. They've come too far as a team to go down to a banged-up Boston team. James is determined to get his ring this year, and he isn't letting that dream die before it even starts - he's going to the finals again.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I thought that too, when they went down 2-1 to Indiana...but it seems the Heat have figured out how to play without Bosh. Sure they aren't playing to their full potential without him, but they don't need that potential to beat anyone in the East, only the West teams.

And they have also shown they can fight back in a series....when they've taken a hit. They've come too far as a team to go down to a banged-up Boston team. James is determined to get his ring this year, and he isn't letting that dream die before it even starts - he's going to the finals again.
    Probably.

But he isn't going to like what he sees when he gets there.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lebron still hasn't learned his lesson from the Dallas series last year. Guy was acting all cocky once they were up double digits.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Begging for San Antonio to come through.