Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can you not take Celtics +8 today ??

next public burial coming

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea yet

If game is slow Celts should hang around

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Any good plays for the quarter or halves? How about prop bets?

OldHickory
    OldHickory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1355

Im on it ... Sounds like a sucker bet but f it .. I'm pounding it

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

idk but don't

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

heat have no answer for rondo

celtics funny team tho. only show up sometimes.

if they show up they cover the 8

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Over for me, the heat will score a few less than against Indiana, but the celtics will score a few more

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

If the Celtics miss a lot of shots, the Heat could be off to the races. That is the only way I can see Miami covering here, lots of transition points.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

yeah i think 8 points is giving Miami too much credit. Took Celtics. It being the first game of the series they should be coming to play.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

All you guys are delusional. Celtics could barely keep up with Philly, what makes you think Heat is gonna have a hard time when they just won 3 straight against a MUCH better team.

Celtics just coming off a hard-fought series, no way they get any where close to winning tonight.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Public Burial? 52% of the side bets are on boston and 61% of the money line bets are on boston? Just because you take a dog doesn't always qualify as a public burial lol

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

miami wins game 1, will they cover 8? that's the question.

Yolkix
    Yolkix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    All you guys are delusional. Celtics could barely keep up with Philly, what makes you think Heat is gonna have a hard time when they just won 3 straight against a MUCH better team.

Celtics just coming off a hard-fought series, no way they get any where close to winning tonight.
    The Philly and ATL series were never really in doubt if you know the team and how they operate.The Celtics only really showed up when they needed to against both philly and ATL. If you look at the season they won the championship ATL the 8 seed that year took them to 8 games and yet against the Lakers in the Finals against a Laker team with home court advantage the series only went 6. This team has always only gotten up for big what they consider to be big games, and believe me any game against Miami for them is a big game.

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

just throwing this out there. boston is 3-1 against miami this year and in there three wins they won by an average margin of 13. now bosh is out and i do believe this is the first time kg, pp, rondo and allen will all be on the floor together against miami. yet the heat is favored by 8?

something smells fishy here.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by Yolkix View Post
    The Philly and ATL series were never really in doubt if you know the team and how they operate.The Celtics only really showed up when they needed to against both philly and ATL. If you look at the season they won the championship ATL the 8 seed that year took them to 8 games and yet against the Lakers in the Finals against a Laker team with home court advantage the series only went 6. This team has always only gotten up for big what they consider to be big games, and believe me any game against Miami for them is a big game.
    Your comparison is off, no offence. Allen is hurt & Bradley is out. They havn't had much rest, they're playing like shit on the road, James & Wade are on fire, Rondo is a hit-or-miss, Miami covered their last 4 games with 3 days of rest or more

Should I keep going?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

because the public is on the celtics....**** the c's
    their exhausted. heat blow em out tonight adn it tightens up after that.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank youuuuuuu

Yolkix

Your comparison is off, no offence. Allen is hurt & Bradley is out. They havn't had much rest, they're playing like shit on the road, James & Wade are on fire, Rondo is a hit-or-miss, Miami covered their last 4 games with 3 days of rest or more

Should I keep going?
    Sure go ahead, all speculation until tonight from either side anyways. I am simply saying anyone who thought Philly and ATL "gave them all they can handle" is pretty much full of it. I don't see either of those series as ever being in doubt. The Heat vs Pacers series on the other hand I have to think most were at least somewhat unsure of after Miami lost two in a row (something Boston has yet to do this postseason). I think people also love to act like the Pacers were some stellar team, they simply were not. Once Miami turned up the heat on them they folded because they don't have enough talent or even a true leader. Boston on the other hand has plenty of both and proven winners.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by cmdyrds View Post
    just throwing this out there. boston is 3-1 against miami this year and in there three wins they won by an average margin of 13. now bosh is out and i do believe this is the first time kg, pp, rondo and allen will all be on the floor together against miami. yet the heat is favored by 8?

something smells fishy here.
    Man, do you guys actually win any money? Allen is NOT HEALTHY, Pierce has been under performing. KG & Rondo will be the wildcards but they are just coming off a 7 game series, what makes you think they'll be able to compete with the well rested, on-fire miami?

mysterio619

Sure go ahead, all speculation until tonight from either side anyways. I am simply saying anyone who thought Philly and ATL "gave them all they can handle" is pretty much full of it. I don't see either of those series as ever being in doubt. The Heat vs Pacers series on the other hand I have to think most were at least somewhat unsure of after Miami lost two in a row (something Boston has yet to do this postseason). I think people also love to act like the Pacers were some stellar team, they simply were not. Once Miami turned up the heat on them they folded because they don't have enough talent or even a true leader. Boston on the other hand has plenty of both and proven winners.
    I'd agree with everything you said bro, IF THEY WERE HEALTHY. I think you're missing the key point here. Allen will not score more than 10, Bradley is OUT. They have no depth right now and will be playing in Miami where they have prepared and rested.

If anyone thinks that a team willingly goes to 7 games because they "didn't want to show up" doesn't know shit. Celtics are not healthy and you think they are going to play more games than they have to? You think doc rivers preaches that in the huddles? Go bet Celtics and come back broke tomorrow

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Line keeps going up and up, glad I took MIA yesterday when they were still -7.5. I think Miami wins by DD.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    thank youuuuuuu
    Vaas, is that a tranny in your avatar?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

so you guys think i should feed a 3rd world country for a year instead of betting the Celtics???
    damn, too late

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    so you guys think i should feed a 3rd world country for a year instead of betting the Celtics???
    damn, too late
    I mean no offence but do you actually watch full games? I'm just trying to figure out where people get their opinions from, good luck hope celtics cover and I get my mia -7

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

bosh is out right?/

rondo is a mismatch for the heat, id like to see him guard wade.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I think Boston will do a lot better than everyone is assuming, I do not think Miami is going to blow threw them. Boston can be pretty resilient at times and if you have followed basketball for the past few years you know their team has that potential. Doubtful that Miami blows by them, with Bosh still out.

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

Man, do you guys actually win any money? Allen is NOT HEALTHY, Pierce has been under performing. KG & Rondo will be the wildcards but they are just coming off a 7 game series, what makes you think they'll be able to compete with the well rested, on-fire miami?

you completely misread it! it means with number alike that you'd think the celtics should be favored. heat is my play.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not not 1. Celtics win this series, on paper no chance, on the court balls and heart win and it will show.

Yolkix

The simple fact that 90% of the world on here seems to think Boston cant compete is what makes me love the pick more. Teams have been playing on no more than a days rest all season, it's nothing new to them. Bradley is certainly a loss but not nearly the player that Bosh is. Allen showed signs of getting things going in game 7 and nothing will fuel his competitive juices like another shot at the Heat. I dont see many if any games being blow outs in this series.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The simple fact that 90% of the world on here seems to think Boston cant compete is what makes me love the pick more. Teams have been playing on no more than a days rest all season, it's nothing new to them. Bradley is certainly a loss but not nearly the player that Bosh is. Allen showed signs of getting things going in game 7 and nothing will fuel his competitive juices like another shot at the Heat. I dont see many if any games being blow outs in this series.
    Go through the NBA forum and count the number of Boston threads......I'll give you a small clue, there are way more people on Boston than Miami on SBR. There is a reason why this line keeps going up and up.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

​believe me Miami backers Le bron will find the way to choke

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

the meltdown just begun

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

the meltdown just begun

Good Call RoXXY! I took your advice on this one (with the 8 pts) & played Boston. Lets Go Celts!

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redman3693 View Post
    Good Call RoXXY! I took your advice on this one (with the 8 pts) & played Boston. Lets Go Celts!
    Don't jinx the bet noob...

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

the meltdown just begun
    It began a little earlier than I expected... Not feeling good right now...

12 Last